Another unconfronted liberal racist

Zhukov said:
The liberal media, with it's complete failure of acknowledgement, proves once again it's belief that only conservatives can be racists.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000658.htm

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000666.htm

http://mhking.mu.nu/archives/049887.php

Do you remember Corrine Brown (D) the not-so-distinguished Congresswoman from Florida saying that Hispanics and Whites "all look alike to me".

I can't believe people in Florida would elect a bigot like that, especially one bigoted toward Hispanics, but they do. :puke:

The really entertaining part of all this was reading posts by a couple of libs who try to support or at least rationalize this as being either acceptable or something other than racism.

I was making this comment to my friend yesterday. If you are a Republican, it is just assumed by most black Americans that you are a racist. This is far from the truth! I am not racist at all, and nobody I know, who is a Republican, is racist. I don't doubt that there are some racist Republicans, but I would be taken back if someone said there are no racist Democrats.

Personally many Republicans, like myself, do not believe in affirmative action. I do not believe in giving preference to a person for a job or acceptance into a school, based on race or gender. I believe applications for jobs and schools should have no questions, even voluntary questions, regarding race or gender. The decision to hire/call in for an interview or accept into a school should be based on qualifications, etc. In my opinion affirmative action is unfair, because it prevents many truly qualified people from getting a job or a slot in a school, because a miniority got the spot, simply because they are a miniority. If the miniority has the better qualification, then fine. People want fair and equal, but I don't view affirmative action as either!

...Anyways, Im not sure if that even has to do with this thread, haha, but I had to go off for a second. I think stuff like the above is what leads many black Americans to view Republicans as racist. But that is simply not true at all!

Yep its just further proof of the media machine that has brainwashed billions of people over the last 50 years in this country. Republicans ended clavery with Abe Lincoln. Somehow blacks arent aware of that. Republicans passed the Civil Rights act that was violently opposed by Southern Democrats little under 40 years ago. Media managed to spin that away. Bush chooses 3 prominent black leaders for his cabinet. The media spins that away as them being uncle toms. And the Black population buys it.

I think slowly with the advent of the new media, we are making headway against the propaganda. The fact that Bush might get 18% of the black vote this time as opposed to 6% last time is good news. A step in the right direction but a hell of a way to go.

Don't forget Vietnam was 'Nixon's war', the aim of which was to sacrifice as many poor black men as possible. How they ever managed that spin I'll never understand. Guess you had to be there.

I further guess it was just too easy to hate Pres. Nixon.

ChrisH said:
I was making this comment to my friend yesterday. If you are a Republican, it is just assumed by most black Americans that you are a racist. This is far from the truth! I am not racist at all, and nobody I know, who is a Republican, is racist. I don't doubt that there are some racist Republicans, but I would be taken back if someone said there are no racist Democrats.

Personally many Republicans, like myself, do not believe in affirmative action. I do not believe in giving preference to a person for a job or acceptance into a school, based on race or gender. I believe applications for jobs and schools should have no questions, even voluntary questions, regarding race or gender. The decision to hire/call in for an interview or accept into a school should be based on qualifications, etc. In my opinion affirmative action is unfair, because it prevents many truly qualified people from getting a job or a slot in a school, because a miniority got the spot, simply because they are a miniority. If the miniority has the better qualification, then fine. People want fair and equal, but I don't view affirmative action as either!

...Anyways, Im not sure if that even has to do with this thread, haha, but I had to go off for a second. I think stuff like the above is what leads many black Americans to view Republicans as racist. But that is simply not true at all!

The libs have succeeded in mutating public thinking to the point where you are considered a racist if you're against Affirmative Action. It's sad. There's a lot of brainwashing to be undone.

Forum List

Back