Another Trump gift to us for Xmas

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
We all know if OBama was for it, Trump is against it....all you over worked salary supervisors Obama tried to get you money for, gone!! Ladies, equal pay amendment, gone, the list is endless....well folks, all you Trump loving ass ho's, in about a month, your beloved internet service is gonna change.....expect a future of slow service, only to be offered by the internet companies....a bundle deal like the cable companies.....because Trump has ended.........
F.C.C. Plans Net Neutrality Repeal in a Victory for Telecoms
WHEN WILL YOU NUTS WAKE UP, TRUMP IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!!
The proposal, made by the F.C.C. chairman, Ajit Pai, is a sweeping repeal of rules put in place by the Obama administration. The rules prohibit high-speed internet service providers, or I.S.P.s, from stopping or slowing down the delivery of websites. They also prevent the companies from charging customers extra fees for high-quality streaming and other services.

We all know if OBama was for it, Trump is against it....all you over worked salary supervisors Obama tried to get you money for, gone!! Ladies, equal pay amendment, gone, the list is endless....well folks, all you Trump loving ass ho's, in about a month, your beloved internet service is gonna change.....expect a future of slow service, only to be offered by the internet companies....a bundle deal like the cable companies.....because Trump has ended.........
The proposal, made by the F.C.C. chairman, Ajit Pai, is a sweeping repeal of rules put in place by the Obama administration. The rules prohibit high-speed internet service providers, or I.S.P.s, from stopping or slowing down the delivery of websites. They also prevent the companies from charging customers extra fees for high-quality streaming and other services.
Net Neutrality is another name of the "FAIRNESS DOCTRINE" which people of intelligence knows, when it is the left wanting to shut down freedom of speech...

Your argument is the reason why Trump should run for a 3d term. Progressive Liberal Pukes want to kill the 1st Amendment. Did any of you Liberals ever stop to think that if the 1st Amendment is ever killed, those NFL kneelers will be committing a crime? I didn't think so.

Net Neutrality is another name of the "FAIRNESS DOCTRINE" which people of intelligence knows, when it is the left wanting to shut down freedom of speech...

No not quite. We have data ratio now. It will get much worst. Everything is becoming pay , all newspapers, everything is going to be pay.

No not quite. We have data ratio now. It will get much worst. Everything is becoming pay , all newspapers, everything is going to be pay.

Then pay me a dollar for reading this written reply.

Your argument is the reason why Trump should run for a 3d term. Progressive Liberal Pukes want to kill the 1st Amendment. Did any of you Liberals ever stop to think that if the 1st Amendment is ever killed, those NFL kneelers will be committing a crime? I didn't think so.
LOL President Pence will overwhelming lose in 2020.

hey bullshitter?...you said in 2 other threads here that you can give a rats ass about trump....but yet everyday you get up and post 1 or more whines about the guy....was that just more tiger talk?....

• Banned

Horssey, should Trump survive Mueller, which he won't because Flynn is gonna fry that orange ass ho, than and only then should you and I talk....and just for the record, you have not a clue the effects that will take place in a few more weeks once this Neut. thing is wipe away by Trump and dude, please do not come crying to me and the liberals for help and I mean it!! And don't talk this 1st amendment crap to me, your president as we speak is trying to destroy it and the constitution....I really thought you were smarter than this old man.....guess not!!

Horssey, should Trump survive Mueller, which he won't because Flynn is gonna fry that orange ass ho, than and only then should you and I talk....and just for the record, you have not a clue the effects that will take place in a few more weeks once this Neut. thing is wipe away by Trump and dude, please do not come crying to me and the liberals for help and I mean it!! And don't talk this 1st amendment crap to me, your president as we speak is trying to destroy it and the constitution....I really thought you were smarter than this old man.....guess not!!
Want to make a very large bet on that????? I bet you 1 trillion dollars President Trump will be up for re-election in 2020..

nm375-NoBama-Front1.jpg

Forum List

Back