Another Trip

hahaha ...... yes between travels, TV shows and speeches, Obama is getting a lot of quality time in at the White House!

About this Olympic deal, it's wonderful that Obama wants to help, but, Michelle was the one scheduled to do this, so I have to ask, does he not have any faith in her? Does he not respect her intellect and ability?

Hmmmm ............. or is he simply addicted to Air Force One!

Maybe if we can keep him out of the US on a lot of trips, he won't be here to keep screwing things up!

hahaha ...... yes between travels, TV shows and speeches, Obama is getting a lot of quality time in at the White House!

About this Olympic deal, it's wonderful that Obama wants to help, but, Michelle was the one scheduled to do this, so I have to ask, does he not have any faith in her? Does he not respect her intellect and ability?

Hmmmm ............. or is he simply addicted to Air Force One!

He has no faith in anyone in his cabinet. Most presidents would have surrogates out promoting his agenda.

More inane natter from the right.

I miss the old Bush daze. We had real things to bitch about:

A war started and abandoned, Another war started that wasn't needed, spying on US, torture, raping the constitution, 9 billion dollars in cash lost in Iraq, US attorneys picked by Rove.

And you bitch about the Olympricks.:cuckoo:

Another shopping opportunity for Michelle and another country to show off her ( according to the liberal media ) spectacular arms and great sense of style. This guy loves attention. Maybe he should have a few meetings with the DOD and the Pentagon to work on some kind of strategy for what we should do in Afghanistan? Maybe that's a little more important than Michelle and dinner out and the Olympics in Chicago.

Last edited:
I agree this president's focus is terribly scattered.

Then again, if he truly is but a puppet, then it makes sense to just wheel him out to yet another event...

FOX-TV CHICAGO ORDERED NOT TO RUN ANTI-OLYMPICS STORY
Sun Sep 27 2009 21:56:11 ET

A local TV station that reported on Chicagoans NOT wanting the Olympics has been told NOT to run the report again, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT!

The Chicago Olympic Committee told FOX Chicago that its broadcast "would harm Chicago's chances" to be awarded the games.

The station's news director ordered staff to hold fire after the report aired once last Thursday morning, claims a source.

Chicago, Madrid, Tokyo and Rio are mounting strong bids for the honor to host in 2016.

The International Olympic Committee makes its decision on Friday. President Obama will lead the in-person push.

Sounds alot like the healthcare push, doesn't it? Ain't it great having a POTUS who knows what's best for us???

Forum List

Back