Another traitor in our midst?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Still? This is my first day on this site, and its the first time I've mentioned it.

You is a reference to all liberals that still harp on the AWOL thing only during election years. They harped on it in 2000 then kept quiet for 2 years when they were proven wrong. Then it resurfaced again just this past year. Funny huh.

huh huh, gee you're so funny, huh huh, you must be a professional comedian for the mentally retarded.

Their easy money. I mean liberals laugh at anything. Why do you think Al Franken has had a carreer?

You is a reference to all liberals that still harp on the AWOL thing only during election years.

Well if you're going to just assume I am "all liberals", why should I bother to even reply to you? You don't even know who I am, yet apparenly think you know everything I think and believe, so why waste my time with you?

. They harped on it in 2000 then kept quiet for 2 years when they were proven wrong.

Proven wrong? I must be in a time warp, because I'm till wait for that proof. Maybe you can enlighten me. Are these the same people who try to prove the Big Bang and the round earth wrong?

I mean liberals laugh at anything. Why do you think Al Franken has had a carreer?

Two Words: Rush Limbaugh

Yeah, I'm sure every morning when dumbass morning shows are on the radio its the liberals laughing their assess off.

Proven wrong? I must be in a time warp, because I'm till wait for that proof. Maybe you can enlighten me. Are these the same people who try to prove the Big Bang and the round earth wrong?

Actually, I DID prove the Big Bang wrong, and the Earth ROUND.

Really? Would you mind filling me in, I'm new here. Even newer than you.
Spiderman/Tuba 2004 !!!

I don't know. After everything I have seen you post, you have insulted people just to do it. How do I know you aren't just looking to flame?

Really? Would you mind filling me in, I'm new here. Even newer than you.

Spiderman/Tuba 2004 !!!

I give you 2 to 3 more posts before your sorry ass is gone.;) Get a clue asswipe, you are a TOTAL MORON!!!!!!Babye..They will rip you a new one and send you back to never never land... ( mark my words ) God what a pathetic loser!:eek: Someone forgot to flush.:D

Nope. If the Big Bang has been disproven, I'd really like to hear about it. Please fill me in.

WTF is a spideyman tuba???? Never mind that seems to answer all questions to your sewage posted here.:eek: :rolleyes:

I'm writing in Spiderman and Tuba for President and Vice President. You know who Spiderman is. He's a superhero, and would thus be a great president. plus we can learn to save gas in the city by using spider's webbing to fly from building to building.

Tuba is a balance to the Spiderman ticket. He's a tuba of hispanic origin - he's manufactures came here illegally to make him, but he was made here and is thus a natural born citizen and is qualified.

I'm writing in Spiderman and Tuba for President and Vice President. You know who Spiderman is. He's a superhero, and would thus be a great president. plus we can learn to save gas in the city by using spider's webbing to fly from building to building.

Tuba is a balance to the Spiderman ticket. He's a tuba of hispanic origin - he's manufactures came here illegally to make him, but he was made here and is thus a natural born citizen and is qualified.

nough said...

Hell yeah! You gonna jump on the Spiderman/Tuba bandwagon? He's far better than that idiot George Bush, and much more interesting than Kerry returns from the Dead.

You know what's hilarious? Al Gore, as boring as he is, is infinitely more interesting than John Kerry. Honestly, if you had to drink a beer with either Gore or Kerry, which would it be?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
jumping the gun a bit, arent we? the only connection specified so far is that he helped with a child custody issue. let the investigation run its course before we tie him to the stake, eh?

Actually I was under the impression it was his fingerprint they found involved with the Madrid bombings that motivated this specific arrest.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
And the pope apologized and admitted that the crusades were an abuse of christianity. Islam is where christianity was during the crusades. When will they apologize? And when will they stop preaching hate?

Actually they are long before where Christianity was during the crusades. and atleast the crusades were a response of the already ongoing Jihad of the Turks into Europe. If the muslims hadnt invaded Europe to begin with there would have been no crusades.

Gore cause he invented the internet and other cool stuff.
You know, he never actually said that. That's perhaps the most oft repeated Shrub lie, and you can repeat it all you want, it won't make it true.

Kerry wouldnt drink Beer. He's more of a Bartle's and James kinda guy.
Now that I think about it, you're right. He kind of has that sleezy middle aged man feel to him. Poor Shrubby though, he can't drink at all, or at 6am he'll find himself, pants halfway pulled down, laying in a puddle of his own vomit and urine on the white house lawn.

You know, he never actually said that. That's perhaps the most oft repeated Shrub lie, and you can repeat it all you want, it won't make it true.

Now that I think about it, you're right. He kind of has that sleezy middle aged man feel to him. Poor Shrubby though, he can't drink at all, or at 6am he'll find himself, pants halfway pulled down, laying in a puddle of his own vomit and urine on the white house lawn.

Damn that'd been a good party. Rock on Mr. President.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
If the muslims hadnt invaded Europe to begin with there would have been no crusades.

Most people fail to realize this fact and would rather blame it all on the white man. You see everything and all atrocities are because of the white man.

can't drink at all, or at 6am I'll find myself, pants halfway pulled down, laying in a puddle of my own vomit and urine on the white house lawn.

I fixed your post for ya!:D

Um its not a lie. Ive heard and read the transcript. Its Al Gores voice. As poweful as the Pres is i think he would have had a hard time faking a national interview with Al Gore. It was on CNN or something wasnt it?

Why would the President want to drink? He is a recovering alcoholic and knows what a horrible path drinking can take you. You are just upset that he doesnt drink because he isnt giving you any ammo to attack him with.

Forum List

Back