Another Thread Bites the Dust!

gosh, pedo.. how would you know what either of us look like unless you have been busy peaking into windows again? Looks like you are ratting yourself out again, tom! At least you are moving up the age bracket though... Didn't they bust you the last time outside the shower room at the girl scout camp?

Slowbum, I can picture the predatory appearance you assume merely through acknowledgment of your stated preferences for young teenagers and Australian children. Hell, even a right-wing idiot like Pubicus can spot that right away. As for Davey, he's told everyone about stuffing Twinkies down his fat Brooklyn face all day long...I guess you do like the big'uns, soggy; sticking your member up in those massive rolls must distract you from both the minuscule size of both said member and your usual partners...:eusa_whistle:

gosh, pedo.. how would you know what either of us look like unless you have been busy peaking into windows again? Looks like you are ratting yourself out again, tom! At least you are moving up the age bracket though... Didn't they bust you the last time outside the shower room at the girl scout camp?

Slowbum, I can picture the predatory appearance you assume merely through acknowledgment of your stated preferences for young teenagers and Australian children. Hell, even a right-wing idiot like Pubicus can spot that right away. As for Davey, he's told everyone about stuffing Twinkies down his fat Brooklyn face all day long...I guess you do like the big'uns, soggy; sticking your member up in those massive rolls must distract you from both the minuscule size of both said member and your usual partners...:eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

an appeal to PI? :lol: now THAT is fucking hilarious.. yea dude... HE SURE IS a local Pillar of Intelligent Posts around here! See, THIS is how I know you are getting shin splints and are about to go run for your inhaler at any moment.

Trust me, dude.. your description says more about you than it does me given what we ALL already know about your fondness for preteen sex. I guess I was wrong.. it's not Tball.. it's FAT CAMP for Jr High kids that you love working with! Damn.. that was so obvious too. Your poor self esteem and constant urge to validate yourself against insurmountable locals who are not buying your bullshit. Yup.. it all makes sense now. In fact, you probably wonder why puberty is necessary anyway since you've got bigger titties than the girls your deflower down at the Head Start playground.

Admit it... you are the Star Wars kid whose been fucked up in the head and has turned to molesting children in an effort to lash out against your internet infamy, aren't you....

:lol:

:eusa_shhh:

mickey-mouse-14.jpg
mickey-mouse-10.jpg
mickey-mouse-19.jpg

Forum List

Back