Another Thread Bites the Dust!

See? There's your biggest problem ... first, I never am that good at spelling, and names don't usually get spelled right in spell check ... English isn't my primary language, ASM is ... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, and Python's mine. The fuck do I care?

Also, you have to even ignore half of a person's point to make yours even close to valid, and intelligent person doesn't, simple.

Then prove this in a one-on-one debate. Any political topic on this board.

Yeah, since the series started in March of 1997 and she was born in April of 1977, I'd say that she was an adult teenager for...hmmm...the first episode or two? Try and make sense. :cuckoo:

Oh, here's a hint at how many people "get" my insults and jokes, almost all my rep on here is earned from them.

I know...same here. :)

AmandaonKK.png

That said, I also happen to get rep for making legitimate political arguments...crazy shit, huh? ;)

The challenge alone was all that was required -- a put up or shut up statement, even open to subjective observation by others, while lacking the bloviating and self-aggrandizing. That, in itself, tends to skew the objectivity of the observers.

Unfortunately, she chose to prattle on without heeding the initial challenge, so I merely reciprocated. The challenge is still open. In order to demonstrate her intelligence and my stupidity, she's welcome to debate me on any political topic on this board and successfully defeat me if she can, though I'd recommend that she shy away from both economics and religion/ethics. :eusa_whistle:

*yawn* ... we all have our peanut gallery, proves nothing. I just pointed out that my insults and jokes do get laughs, otherwise I would have stopped posting them ... :eusa_shhh: Just because those with limited life experience don't get many of them doesn't make them less humorous, at least my fans know when I am insulting and joking though.

I made no challenge, only pointed out a flaw, but if you want to contend that you are Cartman have at it ... already showed you how he really isn't as intelligent as you might think ... he does have more class than you though, you can't argue that.

*yawn* ... we all have our peanut gallery, proves nothing. I just pointed out that my insults and jokes do get laughs, otherwise I would have stopped posting them ... :eusa_shhh: Just because those with limited life experience don't get many of them doesn't make them less humorous, at least my fans know when I am insulting and joking though.

I made no challenge, only pointed out a flaw, but if you want to contend that you are Cartman have at it ... already showed you how he really isn't as intelligent as you might think ... he does have more class than you though, you can't argue that.

I don't really give a shit about your "life experience" of going insane in a shelter for seven years or whatever the fuck you did...I care about you offering legitimate political commentary on this board. From what I've seen, you're not able to do that (the gay marriage issue, the Wal-Mart issue, etc.), since you just ignore or dismiss the things you don't like while mumbling that your original stance is still correct. So are you going to engage in a one-on-one debate with me about any political topic and thus prove your superior intelligence or not? :eusa_whistle:

The challenge alone was all that was required -- a put up or shut up statement, even open to subjective observation by others, while lacking the bloviating and self-aggrandizing. That, in itself, tends to skew the objectivity of the observers.

Unfortunately, she chose to prattle on without heeding the initial challenge, so I merely reciprocated. The challenge is still open. In order to demonstrate her intelligence and my stupidity, she's welcome to debate me on any political topic on this board and successfully defeat me if she can, though I'd recommend that she shy away from both economics and religion/ethics. :eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can see the intelligence in that strategy!

Unfortunately, she chose to prattle on without heeding the initial challenge, so I merely reciprocated. The challenge is still open. In order to demonstrate her intelligence and my stupidity, she's welcome to debate me on any political topic on this board and successfully defeat me if she can, though I'd recommend that she shy away from both economics and religion/ethics. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, I can see the intelligence in that strategy!

Insanity ... not just for us old farts!

So I'll take that as a "no" to my offer. :eusa_whistle:

I only drink a little Koolaide ... sorry.

Also, like to point out, that you can't take real life too serious ... and if you come online for only seriousness you should really take stock in your real life, because me, everything is one big joke, and the punch line is ... you turn into worm food!

Also, like to point out, that you can't take real life too serious ... and if you come online for only seriousness you should really take stock in your real life, because me, everything is one big joke, and the punch line is ... you turn into worm food!

Do you have anything to offer except random inanity? Maybe you should recognize that I don't conform to the little conventional political molds that you establish. ;)

Do you have anything to offer except random inanity? Maybe you should recognize that I don't conform to the little conventional political molds that you establish. ;)

Random .. not really, just your inability to understand that you've been had ... :cool:

You see, wisdom isn't binary like computers, took me decades to learn the difference because I grew up in a computer (not literally, in case you actually think that). Wisdom is more like a rainbow, you see all the pretty colors and it just somehow makes sense ... if you have enough experience. Not saying age has much to do with it, I was most experienced than I wanted to be by the time I was 19 (hanging out with old farts before becoming one does that you know, and talking 80-90 year olds). Thus why I equate myself to Stewie, I am much like him, wise beyond my time, but also I know, in the end none of it matters. Intelligence, wisdom, life experience, nothing matters, the only measure of a person is: who is in charge of the world when it blows up.

Random .. not really, just your inability to understand that you've been had ... :cool:

You see, wisdom isn't binary like computers, took me decades to learn the difference because I grew up in a computer (not literally, in case you actually think that). Wisdom is more like a rainbow, you see all the pretty colors and it just somehow makes sense ... if you have enough experience. Not saying age has much to do with it, I was most experienced than I wanted to be by the time I was 19 (hanging out with old farts before becoming one does that you know, and talking 80-90 year olds). Thus why I equate myself to Stewie, I am much like him, wise beyond my time, but also I know, in the end none of it matters. Intelligence, wisdom, life experience, nothing matters, the only measure of a person is: who is in charge of the world when it blows up.

Rambling cliche qualifies as inanity, just so you know. ;)

But really, that seems to be an integral component of your personality. It's the same deal with your sig; you refer to a "KittenKoder original" despite expressing a sentiment that effectively constitutes a cliche. :rolleyes:

Now, for the last time, are you interested in proving your superior intelligence by defeating me in a one-on-one debate or not? You haven't done so well thus far.

HA! you all know goddamn well that the ONLY cartoon character reflective of pedobear is...

familyguybestofherbert.jpg

HA! you all know goddamn well that the ONLY cartoon character reflective of pedobear is...

familyguybestofherbert.jpg

Slowbum, I'd almost say that looks like you and Dave except that I don't see you stimulating his genitals with your stolen menorah. :rofl:

gosh, pedo.. how would you know what either of us look like unless you have been busy peaking into windows again? Looks like you are ratting yourself out again, tom! At least you are moving up the age bracket though... Didn't they bust you the last time outside the shower room at the girl scout camp?

Forum List

Back