Another Thread Bites the Dust!

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
respect-my-authority.jpg

You aren't smart enough to be Cartman ... sorry.

You aren't smart enough to be Cartman ... sorry.

Select any political topic on this board and I will successfully defeat you in a one-on-one debate about it. Until then, you just :eusa_liar:.

:lol: You don't pay much attention.

1. Cartman's intellect isn't in debate, so you would still not prove anything. He is an "evil genius" ... kinda like Dr. Evil on Austin Powers, great at destroying people's lives and ruining everything, but too stupid to get away with it.

2. You haven't been able to even keep up with my insults, how would you be able to debate against me? You can't see past the nose on your face enough to counter anything that is not a talking point.

1. Cartman's intellect isn't in debate, so you would still not prove anything. He is an "evil genius" ... kinda like Dr. Evil on Austin Powers, great at destroying people's lives and ruining everything, but too stupid to get away with it.

...then there shouldn't have been a basis for comparison anyway on this board. :eusa_whistle:

2. You haven't been able to even keep up with my insults, how would you be able to debate against me?

Your "insults" aren't funny. You're the person who doesn't hear the silence in the room after each and every one of their jokes.

You can't see past the nose on your face enough to counter anything that is not a talking point.

That's rather laughable. I have no qualms about admitting that I'm the most politically extreme individual on this board, which should already indicate to you that I neither advance nor counter "talking points." And more than being one of the few anarchists on a conventional political message board, I'm one of only two people that I've encountered in the past year or so with sufficient knowledge of labor economics to identify the inefficiencies of a capitalist economic structure, which is my major point of focus.

As for yoou, you're not capable of acquiring new information, from what I've seen. No matter how many times an argument or some other evidence is repeated to you, you sullenly mumble that your original position is still right.

...then there shouldn't have been a basis for comparison anyway on this board. :eusa_whistle:

2. You haven't been able to even keep up with my insults, how would you be able to debate against me?

Your "insults" aren't funny. You're the person who doesn't hear the silence in the room after each and every one of their jokes.

You can't see past the nose on your face enough to counter anything that is not a talking point.

That's rather laughable. I have no qualms about admitting that I'm the most politically extreme individual on this board, which should already indicate to you that I neither advance nor counter "talking points." And more than being one of the few anarchists on a conventional political message board, I'm one of only two people that I've encountered in the past year or so with sufficient knowledge of labor economics to identify the inefficiencies of a capitalist economic structure, which is my major point of focus.

As for yoou, you're not capable of acquiring new information, from what I've seen. No matter how many times an argument or some other evidence is repeated to you, you sullenly mumble that your original position is still right.

Really, do you have any scruples or non-talking points? I have respect of my own ideals to not spin on them, and no, not once have I been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt on the few I don't change position on ... but yeah ... you've read ALL my posts and should know that already *eye roll*. Go back to downloading pics of Sarah Michelle Geller ... mmmkay?

Really, do you have any scruples or non-talking points? I have respect of my own ideals to not spin on them, and no, not once have I been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt on the few I don't change position on ... but yeah ... you've read ALL my posts and should know that already *eye roll*. Go back to downloading pics of Sarah Michelle Geller ... mmmkay?

I suspect that you haven't read many of my posts; I always attempt to refer to empirical research to validate my comments and there's no pro-capitalists here who have been able to challenge my assessment from a labor economics perspective, which is why everyone runs away when I mention monopsony power or oligopsony.

I don't know or care who Sarah Michelle Geller is, though I suspect it's merely another joke of yours destined to fall flat on its face. That said, the fact that the idea of downloading pics of her originated in your mind and not mine tells us more about you than you'd care to reveal...:eusa_whistle:

Suggestion:
"I challenge you to prove that" is far more effective than "I can run circles around you"
Your statement did nothing in the "holding responsible" category.

I'm inviting her to offer proof. If she can defeat me in a one-on-one debate about any political topic on this board, I will willingly concede her point.

I suspect that you haven't read many of my posts; I always attempt to refer to empirical research to validate my comments and there's no pro-capitalists here who have been able to challenge my assessment from a labor economics perspective, which is why everyone runs away when I mention monopsony power or oligopsony.

I don't know or care who Sarah Michelle Geller is, though I suspect it's merely another joke of yours destined to fall flat on its face. That said, the fact that the idea of downloading pics of her originated in your mind and not mine tells us more about you than you'd care to reveal...:eusa_whistle:

Meh ... I don't usually participate in certain areas of debate because I either don't know much about the topic or have no opinion one way or the other, unless I feel bored then I will just look it up and debate some random side for the hell of it ...

:lol: Don't know "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"? Yeah, you're a kid. See, most people know my insults are insults, and it's funnier to me when people like you don't know they are ... makes me laugh more, also the fact that you didn't get the reference shows you don't go to many places online ... hint ... last line on my sig..

Meh ... I don't usually participate in certain areas of debate because I either don't know much about the topic

That's the relevant part. ;)

So I take it you decline?

:lol: Don't know "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"? Yeah, you're a kid. See, most people know my insults are insults, and it's funnier to me when people like you don't know they are ... makes me laugh more, also the fact that you didn't get the reference shows you don't go to many places online ... hint ... last line on my sig..

I still don't care who she is, though a quick Wikipedia search reveals that you spelled her name wrong, nor is your mention of her anything other than random, considering that she's 32. Maybe your "insults" would be a little more clever if they were accurate.
2wave.gif

Meh ... I don't usually participate in certain areas of debate because I either don't know much about the topic

That's the relevant part. ;)

So I take it you decline?

I still don't care who she is, though a quick Wikipedia search reveals that you spelled her name wrong, nor is your mention of her anything other than random, considering that she's 32. Maybe your "insults" would be a little more clever if they were accurate.
2wave.gif

See? There's your biggest problem ... first, I never am that good at spelling, and names don't usually get spelled right in spell check ... English isn't my primary language, ASM is ... :eusa_whistle:

Also, you have to even ignore half of a person's point to make yours even close to valid, and intelligent person doesn't, simple.

Lastly, Sarah was a "teen" idol back when she did the series ... which was the joke in the song. You are just a kid though, so of course I can't expect more from you. Talk to me after you have spent almost 10 years on a road trip ... then online for about another 5-10 years ... perhaps ... well likely not, you will understand more references. Many people get them, but again, people like you who are so green around the edges that you can't get the references are funnier to read, you either ignore them or try to counter with something really lame ... and that's funny.

Oh, here's a hint at how many people "get" my insults and jokes, almost all my rep on here is earned from them.

Suggestion:
"I challenge you to prove that" is far more effective than "I can run circles around you"
Your statement did nothing in the "holding responsible" category.

I'm inviting her to offer proof. If she can defeat me in a one-on-one debate about any political topic on this board, I will willingly concede her point.

Obviously you've missed the point.

Select any political topic on this board and I will successfully defeat you in a one-on-one debate about it. Until then, you just

The challenge alone was all that was required -- a put up or shut up statement, even open to subjective observation by others, while lacking the bloviating and self-aggrandizing. That, in itself, tends to skew the objectivity of the observers.

See? There's your biggest problem ... first, I never am that good at spelling, and names don't usually get spelled right in spell check ... English isn't my primary language, ASM is ... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, and Python's mine. The fuck do I care?

Also, you have to even ignore half of a person's point to make yours even close to valid, and intelligent person doesn't, simple.

Then prove this in a one-on-one debate. Any political topic on this board.

Lastly, Sarah was a "teen" idol back when she did the series ... which was the joke in the song. You are just a kid though, so of course I can't expect more from you. Talk to me after you have spent almost 10 years on a road trip ... then online for about another 5-10 years ... perhaps ... well likely not, you will understand more references. Many people get them, but again, people like you who are so green around the edges that you can't get the references are funnier to read, you either ignore them or try to counter with something really lame ... and that's funny.

Yeah, since the series started in March of 1997 and she was born in April of 1977, I'd say that she was an adult teenager for...hmmm...the first episode or two? Try and make sense. :cuckoo:

Oh, here's a hint at how many people "get" my insults and jokes, almost all my rep on here is earned from them.

I know...same here. :)

AmandaonKK.png

That said, I also happen to get rep for making legitimate political arguments...crazy shit, huh? ;)

The challenge alone was all that was required -- a put up or shut up statement, even open to subjective observation by others, while lacking the bloviating and self-aggrandizing. That, in itself, tends to skew the objectivity of the observers.

Unfortunately, she chose to prattle on without heeding the initial challenge, so I merely reciprocated. The challenge is still open. In order to demonstrate her intelligence and my stupidity, she's welcome to debate me on any political topic on this board and successfully defeat me if she can, though I'd recommend that she shy away from both economics and religion/ethics. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back