Another thieving democrat candidate

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Martin O'Malley caught stealing 10s of thousands from Maryland taxpayers at a time that the state is broke.
As a matter of fact, the state was so broke during his time a Governor, he found the need to raise taxes and fees 80 times, he even made up a tax on rain. Yet, the whole time he is draining the citizens pay checks he is also stealing money from them.
Need I say, yet another typical democrat?

State ethics board examining Martin O'Malley's purchase of mansion furniture

Sorry but I can't say the problem is due to being a 'typical Democrat' as I don't think Democrats are necessarily less patriotic or honest than anybody else. This morning's paper in New Mexico was focused on our own Republican Secretary of State who is accused of 64 counts of misusing campaign monies for her own use which, in a way, is also stealing from the public.

And I sure don't consider her a 'typical Republican'.

Sorry but I can't say the problem is due to being a 'typical Democrat' as I don't think Democrats are necessarily less patriotic or honest than anybody else. This morning's paper in New Mexico was focused on our own Republican Secretary of State who is accused of 64 counts of misusing campaign monies for her own use which, in a way, is also stealing from the public.

No doubt a problem, but I see buying 100k worth of furnishings with taxpayer dollar to furnish your own private residence as a bit more of an issue. Plus campaign money is contributed, the money stolen by OweMalley was taxpayer funded.

No doubt a problem, but I see buying 100k worth of furnishings with taxpayer dollar to furnish your own private residence as a bit more of an issue. Plus campaign money is contributed, the money stolen by OweMalley was taxpayer funded.

If our Sec of State actually did the crimes she is accused of, she was using most of the money to gamble. That is right up there in the disgusting category too don't you think? And true, campaign contributions are different than taxes, but they are still provided by the taxpayer for a specific purpose. But if either of these people actually did the crime, and it isn't made to look worse that it actually is for political purposes, they should suffer the consequences for those choices.

I am not excusing either one of course. My only objection was throwing all Democrats and/or all Republicans into the pot with the incidental offender.

Forum List

Back