Another test…but

That was a focking waste of time:

Log Out

Help
My Monster Notice

* We're sorry, but we are unable to generate your test report at this time. Please check back with us later.

Tell us what you think!

Did you like the JASPER test? Will the results help with your job search and career?

Send comments

Back to JASPER homepage

My Monster Notice
We're sorry, but we are unable to generate your test report at this time. Please check back with us later.

:wtf:

I took the test & it tells me it can't give me my results & to check back.
Was this a joke???

Hmmmm, I now see I'm not the only one.

Joz said:
I took the test & it tells me it can't give me my results & to check back.
Was this a joke???

Hmmmm, I now see I'm not the only one.
No it wasn't a joke, joz..I took it, I don't know what the problem is.

Mr. P said:
No it wasn't a joke, joz..I took it, I don't know what the problem is.
You know you're first in line to get beat up? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

your answers indicate that you are an Advocate when it comes to your overall work personality. Your JASPER type is a combination of your most prominent work traits and a good indicator of what you're like at work.

The full report is quite interesting...

Interesting:

unique strengths
innovativeinnovative
expressiveexpressive
multi-taskingmulti-tasking
independentindependent

What you want out of work:
To be a champion, not only for your own interests, but also for those around you.

Your colleagues think of you as:
Supportive, encouraging, and proactive.

What you have to offer:
A talent for working cross-functionally and a commitment to advocacy.

Your JASPER type
Katie, your answers indicate that you are an Advocate when it comes to your overall work type. Your JASPER type is a combination of your most prominent work traits and is a good indicator of what you're like at work.

How unique are you?
Your combination of strengths is very unique - only 9% of people are Advocates.

I can't view all the images in the report, but looks like:

Your answers indicate that you are a Visionary when it comes to your overall work type. Your JASPER type is a combination of your most prominent work traits and is a good indicator of what you're like at work.

You are Assertive in your Leadership Style

You are outspoken and vocal and are able to convey a sense of authority. As a leader, your assertiveness is often a very effective and efficient way to bring value to your workplace and coworkers. You are likely also someone who isn't afraid to take some risks or take a strong stand for something you feel is important for your organization.

While you shine most in your ability to be an Assertive leader, you may still exhibit qualities of other leadership styles. The section below points out those areas in which you also show promise and that you may want to concentrate on developing. What's important to remember is that leadership style is a multi-faceted trait and one that may change as you advance in your career.

Other leadership styles that you show promise in
Courageous

An above-average score in this leadership style indicates that you are probably a dynamic and brave person who embodies a sense of adventure and is comfortable taking risks. However, as a leader, your courage and risk taking is not done impulsively. Rather, you lead with responsibility and steady restraint.
Innovative

An above-average score in this leadership style indicates that you tend to be innovative in creating new approaches to tasks. If tasked with leading, you bring a sense of confidence to most things you do, which can often motivate others. You are also not afraid to take some risks if it means finding a new and better way.

You are more Expressive than Introspective when it comes to your interpersonal style. This means that you have an energetic aura about you, and you are perceived to be quite gregarious. You are open and outgoing and draw energy from your interactions with others. You probably enjoy working in collaboration with others rather than working alone
Spontaneous

Passionate
You are more Passionate than Composed when it comes to your emotional style and how you respond to stress. This means that you have a tendency to get emotionally charged about work issues and bring a high level of energy and intensity to whatever you do. While you may feel excited on a regular basis, this increased feeling of pressure can be quite motivating and stimulating if you know how to harness it.

As you can see, the value most important to you is Helping Others
For you, work must serve a greater purpose than just the individual benefit you might gain from it. Instead, you have an altruistic outlook and want your work to benefit society in some way. It is important to you that your job helps make the world a better place and that you can help in some way. As a result, you also value the personal relationships you can foster in your work.

Even if you haven't yet achieved your desire to help others as much as you would like to, you continue to make work decisions based on this goal. Ultimately, you hope to be able to say that you contributed to society via your work, an achievement that will no doubt fill you with pride.
How Do You Compare?

Knowing how others score can give you perspective on how your values relate to the rest of the working world.

It might surprise you to learn that people are far more interested in Personal Growth and Helping Others than they are in making money. Here are the percentage of people who ranked each value as a top priority.

Another interesting piece of information is the discrepancy between men and women when it comes to the value of Achievement. Specifically, 22% of men rank Achievement as their top priority, while just 12% of women do.

What about the other values? How important are they to you? In the following section, you will find all of JASPER's work values ordered from your most to least important.
Balance ( 9 )

Your high score indicates that Balance is an important value for you. For you, work should be flexible enough not to interfere with your personal life, and it should allow you some freedom to pursue outside interests. It's important for you not to be overworked or over-stressed, and you don't want a job that will compromise your relationships, your health, or your extracurricular pursuits.
Personal Growth ( 7 )

Your high score indicates that Personal Growth is an important value to you. For you, work should be one of the main ways you experience new and exciting challenges. More than just a job, you believe that work should provide the freedom to use your talents and the opportunity to find personal meaning.
Achievement ( 6 )

Your score indicates that Achievement is of moderate importance to you. While you may be determined to achieve as much as you can in whatever you do, it is probably not too important for you to reach a level of expert-status or be considered a pioneer in your field. Instead, you are driven to achieve simply for its intrinsic rewards and not necessarily for the external acclaim.
Security ( 5 )

Your score indicates that Security is of moderate importance to you. While you no doubt prefer to know that your job is safe, you don't necessarily make career decisions based on it. Instead, you simply enjoy the consistency and stability of a secure environment, and like few unknowns to pop up along the way.
Financial Success ( 2 )

Your score speaks to the fact that monetary rewards are not too important to you. While you may still desire financial security, you are not simply motivated by the prospect of affluence nor do you make work decisions based on it.

It's important to remember that your values change over time and as you enter different phases of life. As you age and grow, what was once important early in your career may be replaced by something completely different. For example, if you have children, you may value Balance more than Achievement.

yep.......(You and me kath)

your answers indicate that you are an Advocate when it comes to your overall work personality. Your JASPER type is a combination of your most prominent work traits and a good indicator of what you're like at work.
"Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant, there is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."
- Herder

To be a champion, not only for your own interests, but also for those around you.

Supportive, encouraging, and proactive.

What you have to offer:
A talent for working cross-functionally and a commitment to advocacy.

Innovative. Your leadership style can be characterized as Innovative. You tend to be inventive and proactive in creating new ways to get things done, bringing a sense of confidence to most things you do. You aren't afraid to take risks if it means finding a new, better way.
Rousing. You are more Rousing than Agreeable when it comes to your work personality. This means that you aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. Not only does this ability help generate new ideas, but it also helps others around you think outside of the box.

Multi-tasking skills. With multi-tasking as your strongest universal skill, you are likely effective in managing multiple things at once and are talented in producing work quickly. You are sharp, tend to be a quick learner, and don't get daunted in the face of stress.

Collaborative. You show strength in your ability to be a Collaborative worker. While you're not at a loss when working by yourself, you feel much more productive when you can work with a team and bounce ideas off of other people. You also likely enjoy the camaraderie of group work.

Your JASPER type
Your answers indicate that you are a Thinker when it comes to your overall work type. Your JASPER type is a combination of your most prominent work traits and is a good indicator of what you're like at work.

To quietly do your work in a thoughtful way without rocking the boat too much.

Introspective, somewhat reserved but easy to get along with.

What you have to offer:
A steady worker who thinks things through before acting.

Leadership
When it comes being a leader, your style is Traditional
Your style is characterized by a tendency to be cautious and steady when called upon to take the reins. This means that you don't take unnecessary risks or make impulsive decisions; instead, you lead with solid direction and purpose. While you feel most comfortable leading in a subdued manner, your conventional style is motivating to others because you can be counted on for a solid and steady approach.

While you shine most in your ability to be a Traditional leader, you may still exhibit qualities of other leadership styles. Other leadership styles that you show promise in:

Innovative
An above-average score in this leadership style indicates that you tend to be innovative in creating new approaches to tasks. If tasked with leading, you bring a sense of confidence to most things you do, which can often motivate others. You are also not afraid to take some risks if it means finding a new and better way.

Type 3 Visionary.

To dream big and to foster your creativity and knack for innovation

A creative, abstract thinker who is fun to watch in action.

What you have to offer:
Not only new and better ideas for how things can be improved, but also the courage to pursue them

Empowering. Your leadership style can be characterized as Empowering. You are encouraging and motivating, which likely means that you help others reach their goals and dreams. People probably see you as a good mentor due to your patience and talent for giving direction.

Multi-tasking skills. With multi-tasking as your strongest universal skill, you are likely effective in managing multiple things at once and are talented in producing work quickly. You are sharp, tend to be a quick learner, and don't get daunted in the face of stress.

Questioning. While you trust the decisions of your superiors, you feel better when you understand the reasons why certain decisions are made. You aren't comfortable simply accepting things at face value but would rather take time to assess them and offer your own opinions.

Said1 said:
Type 3 Visionary.

To dream big and to foster your creativity and knack for innovation

A creative, abstract thinker who is fun to watch in action.

What you have to offer:
Not only new and better ideas for how things can be improved, but also the courage to pursue them

Empowering. Your leadership style can be characterized as Empowering. You are encouraging and motivating, which likely means that you help others reach their goals and dreams. People probably see you as a good mentor due to your patience and talent for giving direction.

Questioning. While you trust the decisions of your superiors, you feel better when you understand the reasons why certain decisions are made. You aren't comfortable simply accepting things at face value but would rather take time to assess them and offer your own opinions.
That was me too, said.

Forum List

Back