Another terrorist attack in France

More than 250 people killed from terror attacks in France since 2015. Always on high alert. Yep. Leftists are idiots as they want us to be like France....
After the attack in the Bataclan the lefties still had excuse for what happen and i will show this image this is what left of innocent people after a terrorist attack

After the massacre of Bataclan, caution graphic image
Looks like a typical day on the south side of Chicago...

More than 250 people killed from terror attacks in France since 2015. Always on high alert. Yep. Leftists are idiots as they want us to be like France....
After the attack in the Bataclan the lefties still had excuse for what happen and i will show this image this is what left of innocent people after a terrorist attack

After the massacre of Bataclan, caution graphic image
Looks like a typical day on the south side of Chicago...
The French are not normally armed only the terrorists who can come as they wish in Europe since it's like a windmill, we are not armed to defend ourselves against them as Donald Trump said the French have been shot at without being able to defend themselves, I am to be armed and to be able to defend myself at all times, the world has gone mad

I'm sure the bomb went off "peacefully" since Pisslam is the "Religion of Peace" according to its two biggest American cocksuckers, Obama and Bush Jr.

Forum List

Back