Another terrorist attack, 1 severely injured.

Suspected terror attack in Jerusalem after ultra-Orthodox man stabbed - Israel News Ynetnews

From the video I seen it was Nir Barkat (Jerusalems Mayor) along with his bodyguard that neutralized the terrorist, hmm..any comments? *The man wearing white.
632727_10153008922105255_10153008920620255_33414_1933_b.jpg

%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A9%20%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%99%D7%AA%20%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9D%20%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%A8%20%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%A7%D7%AA%202%20-%20%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%A7%20%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C%20%D7%A1%D7%9C%D7%9D%20480_3.jpg

Major not afraid to step in and take action.

I can imagine a financial incentive to characterizing every little incident as "terrorism." If you say every personal attack is terrorism, you get more funding to "fight terrorism." But where do you then draw the line? Are kids gettinging into fights at school while being arab-jew now terrorist incidents too?

Everything you say there might hold water in the USA, but you have no idea what it's like in Israel.

Israel does not deliberately target children with H.E. and rockets. That is left to the arab muslims to do.

Israel responds to these attacks with force, and the arab muslims put their children in front of the targets hoping they don't fire.
The zionazis bomb cities like Gaza. To bomb a city is to deliberately target children. Stop lying.

RE: Another Terrorist Attack ...
SUBTOPIC:
※→ montelatici, et al

I have seen you make this argument, along with others of your kind, in the past. And I think it is from a lack of experience and piss-poor training on your part.

22 USC § 2776(h)(3)

qualitative military edge (QME)​

(3) Qualitative military edge defined In this subsection, the term “qualitative military edge” means the ability to counter and defeat any credible conventional military threat from any individual state or possible coalition of states or from non-state actors, while sustaining minimal damages and casualties, through the use of superior military means, possessed in sufficient quantity, including weapons, command, control, communication, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capabilities that in their technical characteristics are superior in capability to those of such other individual or possible coalition of states or non-state actors.

Exactly as Israel does. Only the Israelis kill by the thousands and hundreds of children, with better weapons.
(COMMENT)
Different countries use different ways of implementing QME. In the US it is embedded in the Law of the Land.

No country intentionally deploys forces or defends its nation against an individual hostile aggressor, or possible coalition of states, or non-state actors. It is, as the Greatest Generation said, "superior firepower that wins the day.

The major powers of the world do not intentionally deploy their forces with inferior weapons just because the opponent has attacked with inferior weapons.

Israel is no different. Israel uses the QME to achieve a tactical advantage; just to achieve a greater likelihood of battle superiority on the seas, in the air, on the ground, and in space; like all the major powers.

I would lay off that drama queen-style - anti-Israeli and pro-Arab Palestinian crybaby argument that Israel is using "with better weapons."

The death toll suffered by the Arab Palestinians (a population that supported armed conflict as the method of solving political problems), is not attributed so much to the QME employed in response to offensive military action by Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) - as it is a result of the poor leadership exhibited over the last half-century by the Gaza and Ramallah jihadist.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back