Another terror attack is a certainty

Which do you prefer, more security or more safety?

• More security, I want all calls monitored, fuck FISA, save lives.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More civil liberties, I want FISA strictly enforced.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
My guess is that if 100,000 Americans are turned to ash in a moment, we're gonna wish we had listened to Abdul's phone call from Pakistan.

Last edited:
My guess is that if 100,000 Americans are turned to ash in a moment, we're gonna wish we had listened to Abdul's phone call from Pakistan.

Where has it been stated anywhere on this MB that known terrorists comunications anywhere on this planet should not be monitored? Soggy...you are ignorant. Did you know that the underpants bombers father warned the state department a month before he got on the plane and the CIA interdicted to allow him a visa? The problem is not what information the CIA and the NSA gets. It is what they do with it and if some of them are in fact tying to protect this country or...like you trying to make Obama look bad and trying to perpetuate fear in the US.

It is not about right or left..it is about right or wrong and you appear to be on the wrong side of that argument.

☭proletarian☭;1974575 said:
☭proletarian☭;1974530 said:
In other words, Osama wins.

Ossama won over 6 years ago when we willfully failed to capture him in Tora Bora. Furthermore he won when Bush dismantled our Air Base in Saudi Arabia which was his stated goal in perpetrating 9/11.

You are a partisan stooge.

If you are so concerned about Ossama winning why don't you go to Pakistan and kill him. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Your neo con morons had thier chance to get him and chose not to. JEEZ???? I wonder why THAT was? I think you are a pussy and would run like a little school girl if faced with Ossama ...just sayin. :eek: :lol::lol::lol:

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers here. You realize that, right? :eusa_eh:
And what, you're a fucking Rhodes Scholar?

Huggy's a friggin' dufus, no doubt about it. But I'd put my money on him in a dueling IQ test against your ignorant ass!

STFU!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
:lol:

The moment you rushed to defend someone who calls me a neocon, you proved beyond a doubt tat you are, in fact, severely mentally retarded.

I'm talking to thepeople who have whined endlessley about the NSA warrantless wiretaps.. not sure WTF you are talking about, but then I'm guessing you don't either. Some of these numbnuts seem to think that Dick Cheney and GWB were personally listening in on their calls to/from Aunt Martha.. absurd? Yes.. stupid actually.

Where has it been stated anywhere on this MB that known terrorists comunications anywhere on this planet should not be monitored? Soggy...you are ignorant. Did you know that the underpants bombers father warned the state department a month before he got on the plane and the CIA interdicted to allow him a visa? The problem is not what information the CIA and the NSA gets. It is what they do with it and if some of them are in fact tying to protect this country or...like you trying to make Obama look bad and trying to perpetuate fear in the US.

It is not about right or left..it is about right or wrong and you appear to be on the wrong side of that argument.

BTW - I didn't mention Obama once. Try reading before you make ridiculous comments. And.. Obama doesn't needme to make him look bad, the Boy King does that pretty damn well all on his own.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back