Another teen Palestinian shot dead and dozens arrested.

Palestinian shot, killed in attack on IDF Colonel's vehicle

17-year old suspect damaged vehicle carrying senior IDF officer before being shot and killed in West Bank near Ramllah; dozens arrested across West Bank.

An IDF spokesperson confirmed on Friday morning that a Palestinian had been shot near al-Ram in the West Bank after throwing rocks at a military jeep carrying Brigade Commander Israel Shomer, and Palestinian sources said the 17-year-old perpetrator died of his wounds at a hospital in Ramallah.

According to the IDF, the military jeep sustained damage, but it did not seem that any in the Israeli force were wounded in the incident. The Palestinian was identified as Mohammed Sami al-Ksbeh. The hospital official said Ksbeh had been shot in the head and chest. (Either a bad shot or shot to kill- should be a huge lawsuit here)

Palestinian medical sources presented a different story to that of the Israelis, claiming that Ksbeh was shot trying to climb the dividing wall that encircles the West Bank in an attempt to reach Jerusalem to pray at the Temple Mount on the third Friday of Ramadan. (I believe this)

Additionally, they said that Ksbeh received no medical attention from Israelis in the field before being brought to the hospital.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4675812,00.html

61474190991590640360no.jpg

For the simple reason you found it necessary to put a picture in article makes it suspect, Look, heres our proof!!! Couldn't even get a real military jeep. Too funny, but its not a 17 years old is dead.

also that is an Israeli "Military Jeep"??

Oh your inside prisons must be bursting at the seams and seems nightly you go on these raids arresting dozens.

Violent crime results in reprisals and the teen knew he faced being shot in self defence. Worst things happen in the US when unarmed man are shot by Police because of their colour

yeah, but the terrorist supporting jew-hater has to do its daily spew or its not happy

I'm not a terrorist and I don't believe in just killing people and well its really really hard to like Jews or Israel but hey I want Israel to be there and all the jews to live there, and no dual passports. The sooner they get out of the USA's government the better.

• And if they don't want to do as you say what then. Will you round them all up and put them in a ghetto, then ship them in cattle trucks to a series of death camps where you will starve them to death before throwing them into ovens.. Just like the other Nazi Jew Haters did in 1930 to 1945.

There were no ovens. The holocaust was the terror bombing of Germany by the Britain's and US. I mean 6 million Jews were perishing in 1906, 1919 and 1921, how could there be so many left?

17-year old suspect damaged vehicle carrying senior IDF officer before being shot and killed in West Bank near Ramllah; dozens arrested across West Bank.

An IDF spokesperson confirmed on Friday morning that a Palestinian had been shot near al-Ram in the West Bank after throwing rocks at a military jeep carrying Brigade Commander Israel Shomer, and Palestinian sources said the 17-year-old perpetrator died of his wounds at a hospital in Ramallah.

According to the IDF, the military jeep sustained damage, but it did not seem that any in the Israeli force were wounded in the incident. The Palestinian was identified as Mohammed Sami al-Ksbeh. The hospital official said Ksbeh had been shot in the head and chest. (Either a bad shot or shot to kill- should be a huge lawsuit here)

Palestinian medical sources presented a different story to that of the Israelis, claiming that Ksbeh was shot trying to climb the dividing wall that encircles the West Bank in an attempt to reach Jerusalem to pray at the Temple Mount on the third Friday of Ramadan. (I believe this)

Additionally, they said that Ksbeh received no medical attention from Israelis in the field before being brought to the hospital.

For the simple reason you found it necessary to put a picture in article makes it suspect, Look, heres our proof!!! Couldn't even get a real military jeep. Too funny, but its not a 17 years old is dead.

Oh your inside prisons must be bursting at the seams and seems nightly you go on these raids arresting dozens.

Violent crime results in reprisals and the teen knew he faced being shot in self defence. Worst things happen in the US when unarmed man are shot by Police because of their colour

Shot in the back running a way, self defense, BS. Your Zionist jews are barbarians. I'm sure the shooter, will go down a hero, I mean killing an arab is like what killing a dog to jews.

No Nazi shill, you have it wrong. It's Palestinians who are hailed as heroes for killing innocent Jews. They celebrate, hand out candy, play music and cars start honking their horns. Evil scum, just like you.

Why don't you go attack a military jeew with soldiers inside in lets say Russia, and see what happens.

I have no interest in killing but was this General so far out of shape he could not run and catch the 17 year old climbing the fence? Seems to me the Jews did most of the killing in Russia.

yeah, but the terrorist supporting jew-hater has to do its daily spew or its not happy

I'm not a terrorist and I don't believe in just killing people and well its really really hard to like Jews or Israel but hey I want Israel to be there and all the jews to live there, and no dual passports. The sooner they get out of the USA's government the better.

• And if they don't want to do as you say what then. Will you round them all up and put them in a ghetto, then ship them in cattle trucks to a series of death camps where you will starve them to death before throwing them into ovens.. Just like the other Nazi Jew Haters did in 1930 to 1945.

There were no ovens. The holocaust was the terror bombing of Germany by the Britain's and US. I mean 6 million Jews were perishing in 1906, 1919 and 1921, how could there be so many left?

The Holocaust was the killing of 6 million Jews and 5 million Gentiles in camps and ditches. This does not include the 50 million soldiers and civilians killed in bombings. Yesterday, a righteous Gentile in Britain died, who saved about 700 Jewish children in the Holocaust.

Yes, Jews were prominent in the Russian Revolution after they were persecuted under the Czars. But Lenin and Stalin were not Jews, only Trotsky was. And Jews later became persecuted under Communism as well, until the Soviet Jews were finally let go.

Cease, or go to ignore. Your choice
Do you always run away? Do questions scare the shit out of you? Or is it the answers you're afraid of?

Do you know how many people I have on "Ignore"? Zero. None. Nada. Donut, babe. Because I can handle what people say. People are free to say whatever they want to me, because I can handle it. I don't believe in censoring anyone or controlling speech. I'm also against "banning" people from the forum.

Now, put me on "Ignore", you punk-ass little bitch..........or..............
go down to your local sporting goods store, go over to aisle 5, pick
yourself up a set of balls, then come back here and debate like a man!

Shot in the back running a way, self defense, BS. Your Zionist jews are barbarians. I'm sure the shooter, will go down a hero, I mean killing an arab is like what killing a dog to jews.

Regarding Barbarians, you know all about that. How many killings of Israelis by Palestinians have you condemned? Nothing to say about Streets being named in " honor" of Vile Barbaric Suicide Bombers? Killing a Jew is like what killing killing, raping, beheading, setting fire to , drowning other Muslims and Christians is to ISIS

Regarding Barbarians, you know all about that. How many killings of Israelis by Palestinians have you condemned? Nothing to say about Streets being named in " honor" of Vile Barbaric Suicide Bombers? Killing a Jew is like what killing killing, raping, beheading, setting fire to , drowning other Muslims and Christians is to ISIS

How many killings of Christians and Muslims by the Israeli Jews have you condemned?

How many killings of Christians and Muslims by the Israeli Jews have you condemned?

How many killings of Jews by Christians and Muslims throughout History have you condemned

How many killings of Jews by Christians and Muslims throughout History have you condemned

I have always condemned the killing of Jews by anyone. But, the question is, do you condemn the killing of Christians and Muslims by the Israeli Jews? Or like all Zionists and Israel Firsters excuse those killings?

I have always condemned the killing of Jews by anyone. But, the question is, do you condemn the killing of Christians and Muslims by the Israeli Jews? Or like all Zionists and Israel Firsters excuse those killings?

I stand corrected; Reading all your previous posts I have seen how you have condemned Israelis being massacred by Arabs long before 1948 , Streets being named after those who have killed Israelis , and the History of Violence and AntiSemitism among Christians lol. Notice how those who believe Israel has the Right to Exist are called " Israeli Firsters " by these bigots?

So, I take it that you support the killing of Christians and Muslims of Palestine by the Jews.

Well according to you the Jews have been ethnically cleansing arab muslims and there are still 6 million left out of the original 1.2 million of 1948. DOCUMENTED FACT UNLIKE YOUR CLAIMS

No Nazi shill, you have it wrong. It's Palestinians who are hailed as heroes for killing innocent Jews. They celebrate, hand out candy, play music and cars start honking their horns. Evil scum, just like you.

Why don't you go attack a military jeew with soldiers inside in lets say Russia, and see what happens.

I have no interest in killing but was this General so far out of shape he could not run and catch the 17 year old climbing the fence? Seems to me the Jews did most of the killing in Russia.

It was not the general that shot him but an IDF solidier. As for the Russians you will find that the killings where done by communists and not practising Jews, and you show your unhealthy interest is the mass murder of Jews in every post

Cease, or go to ignore. Your choice
Do you always run away? Do questions scare the shit out of you? Or is it the answers you're afraid of?

Do you know how many people I have on "Ignore"? Zero. None. Nada. Donut, babe. Because I can handle what people say. People are free to say whatever they want to me, because I can handle it. I don't believe in censoring anyone or controlling speech. I'm also against "banning" people from the forum.

Now, put me on "Ignore", you punk-ass little bitch..........or..............
go down to your local sporting goods store, go over to aisle 5, pick
yourself up a set of balls, then come back here and debate like a man!

So they do little boy sizes at your local sporting goods store, or did you get some ball bearings ?

How many where not collateral damage proven in a court of law ?

Forum List

Back