Another take on you didn't build that

A terrific demonstration of the contrast between good and evil. Well done!

Obama should have his own comments forced down his throat until he chokes.

Stating the obvious: there have been plenty of businesses that had infrastructure and failed. But I have never seen a business succeed that didnt have some really clever and hard working guy or gal behind it.

This might just be Obama's only memorable comment of his entire presidency.

Stating the obvious: there have been plenty of businesses that had infrastructure and failed. But I have never seen a business succeed that didnt have some really clever and hard working guy or gal behind it.

This might just be Obama's only memorable comment of his entire presidency.

The way Obama talks, you'd think only successful business owners are allowed access to the infrastructure.

We all have the same rights and same opportunities.

We know that some welfare people use those roads as they travel to nail salons and tattoo parlors to use their EBT card to pay for their wants.

The drug cartels use those roads to transfer their illegal substances.

Bank robbers, kidnappers and other criminals use the roads for their own purposes.

Of course, many people use those roads to travel to their jobs and back.

And some people wisely created a business and use them to create wealth and more job opportunities.

What does Obama have to say to those who foolishly don't take advantage of the wise teachers in their past or the infrastructure laid out for all of our convenience?

As far as the actual construction of the company's building, they paid well for those workers who built it. That ensured job security for construction companies, electricians, plumbers and landscapers.

The trucks companies buy keep the auto companies going strong. If they pay trucking companies, then it keeps more driver's employed.

I fail to see the downside.

We have all those things at our disposal, yet if the guy who started the business never had the courage or drive to do so, there would be no business.

There is potential everywhere. But unless someone wants to build a company, there will be no company.

Seems to me that the business owners are the magic ingredient. We will have all those other things as long as people pay taxes. It's the business owners that make things happen and I give them the credit.

Last edited:
No shame. It is why you nutters cannot get more people in your tent. You underestimate the intelligence of the average independent voter.

A lie told a million times is still a lie. Basing your political hopes on a lie is not going to yield lasting results.

No shame. It is why you nutters cannot get more people in your tent. You underestimate the intelligence of the average independent voter.

A lie told a million times is still a lie. Basing your political hopes on a lie is not going to yield lasting results.

Which part was a lie?

What f...ing lie? We can all hear what he said, the lie is from those pretending they don't. I seriously doubt the intelligence of Obama supports can be underestimated.

Last edited:
The lie has been pointed out to all of you and you get it. That is the worst part. You know it is a fucking lie. But you think it will serve your political agenda, so you just keep going with it.

You asking what the lie is is just another way for you to be dishonest. You have no filter.

The lie has been pointed out to all of you and you get it. That is the worst part. You know it is a fucking lie. But you think it will serve your political agenda, so you just keep going with it.

You asking what the lie is is just another way for you to be dishonest. You have no filter.

Where is the LIE?

Obama:
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help.
There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.
Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive.
Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.
The Internet didn’t get invented on its own.
Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2012/0719/You-didn-t-build-that-Obama-s-business-quip-is-gift-to-Romney-campaign

Obama clearly said "you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Where is the LIE in his own words?

Last edited:
By the way.. I'm sure it is obvious to almost EVERYONE except Obama and Obamatrons.. but I'll state the obvious for them:
Obama said "Government research created the Internet".. RIGHT his words exactly.

HE IS RIGHT!
But where did the MONEY come from that the government used? Not from Obama's stash!

That= roads and bridges. You know it. You are a lying fuck.

You are not going to succeed on a lie.

It is not a lie that everyone had the same access to the same collective resources. So a businessman's success obviously comes from something else: His or her hard work.

It is patently obvious.

Obama is dead wrong.

So why didn't he say "YOU DIDN"T build roads and bridges"?

HE may have meant to say "THAT" but remember perception and words are everything!
HE said and that's not a LIE! He SAID "THAT"!
So where was a LIE when people read exactly what OBAMA SAID!
Was he lying? I mean NO where is there a lie in any of "THAT"!

For example: This is a LIE! " I think you are an intelligent, smart person!"

I don't think that! I KNOW you aren't because YOU don't even know what a "LIE" is.
Here read the dictionary definition of a "LIE" -- "An intentionally false statement."

Where is the LIE in Obama's exact words?
If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. "

Where is the LIE???

Here is the transcript from what he said:

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

BTW, I seriously doubt anyone thinks like Obama says they do. What he is saying is what he thinks. Obvisously he thinks he is the hardest working and most intelligent man in the room.

Did Obama mean when HE SAID
"Sombody else made "that"..[ the building of your business] happen"!

Someone else built the business? Is that the lie?

You guys are desperate enough to abandon integrity....you have convinced yourselves that his comments were an indictment of small business owners. Fortunately, the independent voter sees it for what it is.....a simple, factual statement regarding how infrastructure investment is vital for businesses to flourish.

Honesty goes a long way with independent voters.

So why didn't he say "YOU DIDN"T build roads and bridges"?

HE may have meant to say "THAT" but remember perception and words are everything!
HE said and that's not a LIE! He SAID "THAT"!
So where was a LIE when people read exactly what OBAMA SAID!
Was he lying? I mean NO where is there a lie in any of "THAT"!

For example: This is a LIE! " I think you are an intelligent, smart person!"

I don't think that! I KNOW you aren't because YOU don't even know what a "LIE" is.
Here read the dictionary definition of a "LIE" -- "An intentionally false statement."

Where is the LIE in Obama's exact words?
If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. "

Where is the LIE???

Fuck your perception. You are a liar. Own it.

Forum List

Back