Another swimming pool 'sexual emergency'?

He probably just 'didn't know' you aren't supposed to sexually assault 8 and 9 yr old girls.

Iraqi man arrested for ‘sex attack on girls aged 8 and 9’ in swimming pool
AN IRAQI man has been arrested over claims he groped two young girls at a German swimming pool.
By JOEY MILLAR
PUBLISHED: 13:53, Thu, Sep 1, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:56, Thu, Sep 1, 2016

Swimming-pool-attack-706239.jpg
GETTY

Two young girls were allegedly attacked by an Iraqi man in a German swimming pool last week
The 52-year-old was detained after being accused of touching the children in the “genital” area.

The girls, aged 8 and 9, had been playing by themselves in the public pool when the assault is said to have taken place.

The parents claim the man had been watching the girls for some time before carrying out the alleged sexual attack.

Both girls were said to have fought to free themselves, with the older girl using karate to finally escape from her attacker.

Swimming-pool-attack-640854.jpg
GETTY

The two girls struggled to escape from the alleged attacker
A witness said: “Both kids were clearly defending themselves.”

The girls immediately ran to one of their mothers, who informed the pool's lifeguards of the attack.

Acting “purposefully and professionally”, the lifeguards then called the emergency services.

The incident occurred in a swimming pool in Ratinger, west Germany
Four police officers rushed to the pool, where they arrested the man.

One of the parents said they were now considering providing psychological support for their distraught daughter.

A man is now in custody over the incident, which occurred last Friday in Ratinger, a town in the west of the country.

Getting on time for Europe to reinstate the death penalty.
I've always been against the death penalty, but I'm beginning to change my mind.

and while we are at it, can we please get some cult deprogramming centers for the likes of Fenton, here?

He probably just 'didn't know' you aren't supposed to sexually assault 8 and 9 yr old girls.

AN IRAQI man has been arrested over claims he groped two young girls at a German swimming pool.
By JOEY MILLAR
PUBLISHED: 13:53, Thu, Sep 1, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:56, Thu, Sep 1, 2016

Swimming-pool-attack-706239.jpg
GETTY

Two young girls were allegedly attacked by an Iraqi man in a German swimming pool last week
The 52-year-old was detained after being accused of touching the children in the “genital” area.

The girls, aged 8 and 9, had been playing by themselves in the public pool when the assault is said to have taken place.

The parents claim the man had been watching the girls for some time before carrying out the alleged sexual attack.

Both girls were said to have fought to free themselves, with the older girl using karate to finally escape from her attacker.

Swimming-pool-attack-640854.jpg
GETTY

The two girls struggled to escape from the alleged attacker
A witness said: “Both kids were clearly defending themselves.”

The girls immediately ran to one of their mothers, who informed the pool's lifeguards of the attack.

Acting “purposefully and professionally”, the lifeguards then called the emergency services.

The incident occurred in a swimming pool in Ratinger, west Germany
Four police officers rushed to the pool, where they arrested the man.

One of the parents said they were now considering providing psychological support for their distraught daughter.

A man is now in custody over the incident, which occurred last Friday in Ratinger, a town in the west of the country.

Getting on time for Europe to reinstate the death penalty.
I've always been against the death penalty, but I'm beginning to change my mind.

and while we are at it, can we please get some cult deprogramming centers for the likes of Fenton, here?
Given the seemingly endless world wide terror islam is visiting on innocent people, I'm not sure the dhimmis can be reprogrammed. What more could they possibly need?

Here's the dilemma. As parents we must teach our children to be careful. "Look both ways before crossing the road". "Don't talk to strangers". But now we are faced with a new threat: Pedophiles, for lack of any other word for it. But when it happens, as it just has, we must encourage the child-victim to 'carry on' - not to be afraid of people (adults). So how can we avoid not FIRST becoming racists ourselves and SECONDLY not inform our children that Arabs are much more dangerous than .... uh ..... ummm .... white people? These Arab bastards are making it very difficult for us to be politically numb. Don't get me wrong. You can still cross the road just as long as there is no traffic - and you can still frolic in the public swimming pool when adults are present just not when there are ...... know what I mean? What are we suppose to say to them?

Due to their sexually repressive religion a lot of these of Muslims are nothing but the most sordid type of sexual perverts who should be automatically deported or jailed for a long period for such committing such disgusting crimes.

Of course they know it's wrong but seeing it's common in their own backward countries, they think they can also get away with these activities in the West.

When will the stupid European governments wake up and face the consequences of allowing these savages into the country!

Due to their sexually repressive religion a lot of these of Muslims are nothing but the most sordid type of sexual perverts who should be automatically deported or jailed for a long period for such committing such disgusting crimes.
I agree. But this is not necessarily a 'Muslim' problem. This is mostly an 'Arab' problem.

Of course they know it's wrong but seeing it's common in their own backward countries ......
This is not true. It is not common in their countries. Sexual morals are very strict in 'their own countries'. That is what the burka (et al.) is all about: not exciting sexual fantasies.

..... they think they can also get away with these activities in the West.
No. They believe (or justify themselves) they are only punishing 'bad women' who they are taught to see as whores. Such women in Arab countries do not exist except for those who are prostitutes. Note I said 'Arab countries'. The majority of non-Arab Muslim countries do not have this fundamental problem. The problem is CULTURAL, not religious. Christian Arabs are just as prone to these atrocities as the Muslim ones. They also believe that these women are 'whores' and free game.

When will the stupid European governments wake up and face the consequences of allowing these savages into the country!
Nationalist political parties (double-edge swords) are going from strength to strength in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, etc. 'When' - is already here, but will it take effect this month? I doubt that. They don't yet know how far they can go without the population criticizing them for becoming racists and Nazis. It's the 'R' word that still scares the shit out of us. After all, it's fear of being called the 'R' word that got us into this mess in the first place.

Last edited:
I agree. But this is not necessarily a 'Muslim' problem. This is mostly an 'Arab' problem.

Of course they know it's wrong but seeing it's common in their own backward countries ......
This is not true. It is not common in their countries. Sexual morals are very strict in 'their own countries'. That is what the burka (et al.) is all about: not exciting sexual fantasies.

No. They believe (or justify themselves) they are only punishing 'bad women' who they are taught to see as whores. Such women in Arab countries do not exist except for those who are prostitutes. Note I said 'Arab countries'. The majority of non-Arab Muslim countries do not have this fundamental problem. The problem is CULTURAL, not religious. Christian Arabs are just as prone to these atrocities as the Muslim ones. They also believe that these women are 'whores' and free game.

Nationalist political parties (double-edge swords) are going from strength to strength in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, etc. 'When' - is already here, but will it take effect this month? I doubt that. They don't yet know how far they can go without the population criticizing them for becoming racists and Nazis. It's the 'R' word that still scares the shit out of us. After all, it's fear of being called the 'R' word that got us into this mess in the first place.

The two are the same thing and go hand in hand

It is common in their culture to rape as a form of punishment/terrorism. and only islamonazi propagandist saw otherwise.

It is common in Turkey, Iran, Philippines, Serbia, pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh and the horn of Africa muslim nations. Not one of them is arab and make up the majority of the worlds muslims.

It is the fear of being branded a racist by the neo marxists that allowed the muslim threat to escalate. Now the people are standing up for themselves and voting out neo marxist governments the muslims are invading. Try living in a western European nation and see what we are now facing

The two are the same thing and go hand in hand

It is common in their culture to rape as a form of punishment/terrorism. and only islamonazi propagandist saw otherwise.

It is common in Turkey, Iran, Philippines, Serbia, pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh and the horn of Africa muslim nations. Not one of them is arab and make up the majority of the worlds muslims.

It is the fear of being branded a racist by the neo marxists that allowed the muslim threat to escalate. Now the people are standing up for themselves and voting out neo marxist governments the muslims are invading. Try living in a western European nation and see what we are now facing
I agree. Also Sexual violence is a way of life in Pakistan, for example, the figures are staggering, and they ain't Arabs.

Regarding sexual morality in their own countries, the theory is one thing and the practice is another.

For example even Mohammed married a child bride at the age of nine and homosexuality is common in practice although officially punishable.

The whole practice of punishing women, stoning them to death underlines their status like slaves where they are completely dominated, punished and even killed when they are not guilty of any "bad" act whatsoever!

To say that Christian Arabs stone women to death, etc etc... is ludicrous!

The problem is cultural because Mohamed carried on a lot of the tribal cultures when he became the Prophet and formed Islam.

Regarding sexual morality in their own countries, the theory is one thing and the practice is another.

For example even Mohammed married a child bride at the age of nine and homosexuality is common in practice although officially punishable.

The whole practice of punishing women, stoning them to death underlines their status like slaves where they are completely dominated, punished and even killed when they are not guilty of any "bad" act whatsoever!

The problem is cultural because Mohamed carried on a lot of the tribal cultures when he became the Prophet and formed Islam.

Indeed. According to the Hadiths, Mohammad actually INSTRUCTED his men to rape the women in the territories they invaded, and this in front of their husbands, no less (before killing the men and taking the women as sex slaves). Some of the men objected, but Mohammad would have none of that.

The less people know about Islam, the more they defend it, and one of the de rigueur ways to defend Islam is through these lies that it has nothing to do with the behaviors it produces.

No more so than in the west.

For example even Mohammed married a child bride at the age of nine
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin in the US in the late 50's.

and homosexuality is common in practice although officially punishable.
They don't define homosexuality the same as we do. Arabs and the Greeks, and even the Brits see temporary acts of sex between men or boys as diversions, not necessarily acts of homosexuality.

Stoning applies to men as well. It's sort of like citizens lynching criminals (and blacks) in the US which continued well into the 1960's, with at least one case in the 1980's.

What an absurd initial comment! In any case Christian Arabs are guilty of the etc etc.

That's worthy of thought but still an unqualified statement.

Forum List

Back