Another Surgeon Joke...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Three plastic surgeons were sitting in a bar discussing patients over some drinks.

The first surgeon said, "I'm such a good surgeon that I reattached a finger a bowler lost in an accident and today he's very well known on the PBA circuit!"

The second surgeon said, "That's nothing. One of my patients was in an accident and he lost a leg and both arms. After my surgery, in which I reattached his leg and both arms, he went on to win a gold medal in the Olympics!"

The third surgeon said, "You fellows are just rookies. I had a lady who was stoned on cocaine and riding a horse that got hit by a bus head on. Her injuries were massive but I was able to reconstruct her face using the ass-end of the horse and it's tail for hair, a bit of the horse's mouth to reconstruct her nose, and the horses balls for her cheek implants. That same woman is now the Speaker of the House in Washington, DC!":lol:

Last edited:
Three plastic surgeons were sitting in a bar discussing patients over some drinks.

The first surgeon said, "I'm such a good surgeon that I reattached a finger a bowler lost in an accident and today he's very well known on the PBA circuit!"

The second surgeon said, "That's nothing. One of my patients was in an accident and he lost a leg and both arms. After my surgery, in which I reattached his leg and both arms, he went on to win a gold medal in the Olympics!"

The third surgeon said, "You fellows are just rookies. I had a lady who was stoned on cocaine and riding a horse that got hit by a bus head on. Her injuries were massive but I was able to reconstruct her face using the ass-end of the horse and it's tail for hair, a bit of the horse's mouth to reconstruct her nose, and the horses balls for her cheek implants. That same woman is now the Speaker of the House in Washington, DC!":lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..... i dont think thats a joke though....thats a true story...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back