Another study shows what everyone knows

What does his op have to do with the confused assertion that religious charity doesn't count as charity?

Do you think the poor people give a shit whether the food and clothes and medical attention they receive is provided by atheists or christians?

It appears only progressives give a shit. Which isn't surprising. It appears our board progressives think that charity should be withheld if it is inspired by faith and a desire to abide by the strictures of the Bible?

It's odd that the most wealthy, least religious people are also the people who appear to not give a fuck about the poor.

What a shocker.

:lol:

I love watching all the knee-jerk reactions to my comment.
I love you not answering the question.

So what of it?

What does his op have to do with the confused assertion that religious charity doesn't count as charity?

Do you think the poor people give a shit whether the food and clothes and medical attention they receive is provided by atheists or christians?

It appears only progressives give a shit. Which isn't surprising. It appears our board progressives think that charity should be withheld if it is inspired by faith and a desire to abide by the strictures of the Bible?

It's odd that the most wealthy, least religious people are also the people who appear to not give a fuck about the poor.

What a shocker.

Your knee is the one that is jerking.

Amazing how people of faith contribute to charity more. You'd think it was part of their religion or something:)

I don't think it's really amazing, but it seems that it is what it is.

Something tells me there are varying personal explanations for that phenomenon.

Well, you've got a test case in Joe Biden.

He donates nothing....almost zip.

Gore was another tight ass when it came to giving.

Liberals need to be forced to give, that's why they think no one else gives. That's what they think government need to force it.

What a shocker.

I love you not answering the question.

So what of it?

There's no answering it.

It's KG's confusion, not mine. :thup:

The US is the most charitable country in the world. We should take pride in that and not try to break it down to party lines.

It is broken down according to party lines.

Dems don't like to give. That's why they like the government to control the people. It lets them out of any personal responsibility for their neighbor or their poor relatives.

It's the old song and dance.

How many of those charities involve the church?

Most of the charitable giving is done by religious people. So?
The reason is most religious people are also Practical people in that most give because they have learned it makes them feel better to give.
Non religious people are generally not as ambitious and definitely not as smart.
Oh they think they are by supposedly using "education" as their crutch but when it is all said and done and you're laying in the ground most religious people KNOW there are just two possibilities:
1) either there is life after death so therefore the religious smart person was right OR
2) there is nothing which the stupid non-religious person believes.

Which posibility will know they were right?

Non-religious people feel better when they give, too. It's just that they feel so much better when they are giving other people's money.

Forum List

Back