Another "stand your ground" murder

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Shooting of Florida teen is no Trayvon Martin case, attorney says - CNN.com

Dunn told authorities that he had asked the teens to turn down the blaring music from their vehicle adjacent to his, as he waited for his girlfriend to return to the car.

Michael Dunn, 45, was denied bond earlier this week on the murder charge.

He heard threats from the teens, Dunn told police, he felt threatened and thought he saw a gun in the teens' car. He grabbed his gun and fired at least eight shots, authorities said.

Seventeen-year-old Jordan Davis, among the teens, was killed. There were no guns found inside the teens' car, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

Michael Dunn, Florida Man, Invokes 'Stand Your Ground' Law After Shooting Black Teen

His lawyer said that her client acted "responsibly and in self defense."

I'll bet the usual rw's line up to say that loud music is a capital offense and that the killer was right to kill the kid.

Dunn told authorities that he had asked the teens to turn down the blaring music from their vehicle adjacent to his, as he waited for his girlfriend to return to the car.

He heard threats from the teens, Dunn told police, he felt threatened and thought he saw a gun in the teens' car. He grabbed his gun and fired at least eight shots, authorities said.

Seventeen-year-old Jordan Davis, among the teens, was killed. There were no guns found inside the teens' car, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

Michael Dunn, Florida Man, Invokes 'Stand Your Ground' Law After Shooting Black Teen

I'll bet the usual rw's line up to say that loud music is a capital offense and that the killer was right to kill the kid.

Surely you're not this fucken stupid.

Read a few more of his posts and you won't have to ask.

You lose. Again.

Go back to school, learn to read and comprehend. Break the chains of yer' Liberal Conditioning.

He thought he saw a weapon. All he has to do is articulate that on the stand and he won't be charged.

I don't think his defence as stated will stand. A gun that isn't there is not a threat.

Bet it was that fucking Obama.

I don't think his defence as stated will stand. A gun that isn't there is not a threat.

I thought the same thing but according the rw's, we're both wrong.

But hey, I also didn't know that ice tea and skittles were weapons.

I'll wait for more facts before making a judgement.

It could be he honestly thought he saw a gun and fired in self defense, or he could be a guy who got into a yelling match that escalated until he fired 8 shots into a car of unarmed teens.

Bet it was that fucking Obama.

Wonder if the victim might look anything like Obama's son (if he were to have one) :rolleyes:

I'll wait for more facts before making a judgement.

It could be he honestly thought he saw a gun and fired in self defense, or he could be a guy who got into a yelling match that escalated until he fired 8 shots into a car of unarmed teens.

Yep.... Me too

Guess again.

You lose. Again.

Go back to school, learn to read and comprehend. Break the chains of yer' Liberal Conditioning.

He thought he saw a weapon. All he has to do is articulate that on the stand and he won't be charged.

He's already charged and jailed. After unloadiing 8 bullets into the SUV, Michael Dunn DROVE AWAY.

He has already shot off his mouth about the teens possibly being 'gang members'.

A gas station parking area is not where you Stand Your Ground. Don't like loud music? Drive away.

You don't completely unload your gun at kids, then drive away, then whine about the kind of kids you THOUGHT they were.

Michael Dunn is toast.

Regards from Rosie

Why couldn't the guy just call the law and have them take care of what he thought was a disturbance of the peace?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

He is.

I understand the fear, teenagers can be intimidating - rap, black, white, country, mean girls...the whole lot of them. But an adult should have the ability to control his reaction to that fear

can you even do a post without mentioning "RW's"?......you are one little whiny fuck.....your as bad as Dean....but only he doesn't whine....

a little whiny fuck at he?........

Forum List

Back