Another Staged Obama Moment:

I think the one in the flight suit was enough. I'm not sure how many soldiers had been killed at that point, but it sure was presidential of Bush to have a photo op at their expense. Something tells me those dead soldiers families didn't think the mission had been accomplished. By the way, the difference between the Obama photo with the caskets and Bush's flight suit photo op is that Obama was honoring the service members who died because of Bush's war, and Bush was just honoring himself.

actually the difference is more stark than that. one was supposed to be an event, the other supposed to be a closed private ceremony.

Look I don't like my c in c's jetting around playing johnny badass either and nor do I like a photo op at an event that was supposed to be closed to press pics etc.

And perhaps Obama wouldn't have been at the side of those caskets if Bush had done his damn job instead of starting unprovoked wars, prematurely declaring "mission accomplished", and telling the terrorists to "bring it on". But I'm glad that the right is more outraged that there is a photo of Obama saluting a dead soldier than they are over Bush's unprovoked and unfunded war that cost the lives of thousands of US men and women and countless innocent Iraqi civilians. Good to see that the right has their priorities and faux outrage straight.

Harboring 9/11 terrorist leaders is provoking. Kicking inspectors for WMDs out of the country was provoking. The wars were supported in overwhelming numbers by both sides of the political aisle. Try to not rewrite history so you can have your feelings validated you pussy.

So why did she need to purchase Lysol?

Aren't the White House staff doing a good enough job? Won't they give her a key to the utility closet?

So why did she need to purchase Lysol?

Aren't the White House staff doing a good enough job? Won't they give her a key to the utility closet?

Cleaning up the White House is a big job. Obama's pretty messy, you have to admit.

actually the difference is more stark than that. one was supposed to be an event, the other supposed to be a closed private ceremony.

Look I don't like my c in c's jetting around playing johnny badass either and nor do I like a photo op at an event that was supposed to be closed to press pics etc.

And perhaps Obama wouldn't have been at the side of those caskets if Bush had done his damn job instead of starting unprovoked wars, prematurely declaring "mission accomplished", and telling the terrorists to "bring it on". But I'm glad that the right is more outraged that there is a photo of Obama saluting a dead soldier than they are over Bush's unprovoked and unfunded war that cost the lives of thousands of US men and women and countless innocent Iraqi civilians. Good to see that the right has their priorities and faux outrage straight.

Harboring 9/11 terrorist leaders is provoking. Kicking inspectors for WMDs out of the country was provoking. The wars were supported in overwhelming numbers by both sides of the political aisle. Try to not rewrite history so you can have your feelings validated you pussy.

Asswipe. You have got to be kidding. Saddam harbored 9/11 terrorist leaders? :lol::lol::lol: Wow, talk about rewriting history. Do you work for Bush or Cheney? I'm not even going to ask if you have a link for that. What a moron. :lol::lol::lol::confused:

White House Tipped Off AP Photog Ahead of Michelle's TARGET Photo Op...

Figures. White House Tipped Off AP Reporter Ahead of Michelle Obama’s Target Photo-Op

Another staged moment in the lives of Barack and Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama just had to get out to Target to do a little shopping last week. But, before the shopping run the White House tipped off AP photographer Charles Dharapak so that he would be at the store to memorialize the moment.

Lysol wipes and febreze.... i really don't want to know what they were doing that they need to sanitize and freshen up.....and they don't want white house house keeping to do

:eek:

Maybe it was a for a care package for some poor family ....... ???

Seriously I can't imagine why someone who lived at the White House would run to target for Lysol and that's all I can come up with. Something separate from the White House accounts, maybe related to a lesson for the girls. Sumthin' like that.

Maybe it was a for a care package for some poor family ....... ???

Seriously I can't imagine why someone who lived at the White House would run to target for Lysol and that's all I can come up with. Something separate from the White House accounts, maybe related to a lesson for the girls. Sumthin' like that.

Sounds like something she would staff out to me if it was stuff for school.... though i am pretty sure all of that kind of stuff is covered in tuition.

What i think of is.... endorsements and corporate donations...

White House Tipped Off AP Photog Ahead of Michelle's TARGET Photo Op...

Figures. White House Tipped Off AP Reporter Ahead of Michelle Obama’s Target Photo-Op

Another staged moment in the lives of Barack and Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama just had to get out to Target to do a little shopping last week. But, before the shopping run the White House tipped off AP photographer Charles Dharapak so that he would be at the store to memorialize the moment.

Lysol wipes and febreze.... i really don't want to know what they were doing that they need to sanitize and freshen up.....and they don't want white house house keeping to do

:eek:

They had to do something about Obama's approval numbers...they stink. :D

I found the whole thing, look at me folks I shop at target...............PATHETIC

It is such a breath of fresh air knowing Mrs. Obama relates to and understands the average hard-working American woman like me! It makes me proud to know she shops at Target.

Are you serious? It was a staged Photo Op. Do you actually think she regularly shops at Target?

lol

Of course not! :lol:
Perhaps I could have written a disclaimer that my post was full of sarcasm but it was more fun this way.

I don't believe for a millisecond that the First Lady shops at her local Target. This was a staged photo-op for reasons that live within the Obama's heads. Like syrenn mentioned ... endorsements and corporate donations. Or maybe they are hoping that some Americans would believe that she's just like them. Those same people who willingly choose to be blind to the truth.

Cleaning up the White House is a big job. Obama's pretty messy, you have to admit.

I can't see that. Barack would be the fussy type, as prissy as he is, he wouldn't let a crumb be out of place or soil any of his doilies. I'm sure he has rules on the exactitude of the dust ruffle to the floor and which print sheets are to be used on which nights. He reminds me of Liberace.

The WH staged the TARGET visit, the TARGET right down the road from where I presently sit actually, to help us forget the vacations to Spain, Martha's Vinyard, etc.

I believe the MILOTUS (mother in-law of the United States) still lives at 1600. They should have launched her to make the purchases. Less security risk and she would have fit in better with the rest of the shoppers.

Asswipe. You have got to be kidding. Saddam harbored 9/11 terrorist leaders? :lol::lol::lol: Wow, talk about rewriting history. Do you work for Bush or Cheney? I'm not even going to ask if you have a link for that. What a moron. :lol::lol::lol::confused:

Look moron, mission accomplished happened regarding Afghanistan. Hence my harboring 9/11 terrorist leaders comment. Then I moved on to Iraq with the next comment. The rest is history too, but YOU would need it revised for your purposes.

Last edited:
LOLOL WE should all know by now that NOTHING the Obama's do is without an ulterior motive.

Days after Michelle Obama's
Target visit, First Lady favourite Jason Wu announces collaboration with retail giant
By DAISY DUMAS
Last updated at 7:07 PM on 3rd October 2011

Hot on the heels of its sell-out Missoni collaboration, Target's newest fashion partner has been revealed to be Jason Wu.
The retail giant will pair with the high end designer and favourite of Michelle Obama to produce a limited-edition, standalone collection for the store.

Jason Wu for Target: Michelle Obama's favourite designer announces collaboration | Mail Online

LOLOL WE should all know by now that NOTHING the Obama's do is without an ulterior motive.

Days after Michelle Obama's
Target visit, First Lady favourite Jason Wu announces collaboration with retail giant
By DAISY DUMAS
Last updated at 7:07 PM on 3rd October 2011

Hot on the heels of its sell-out Missoni collaboration, Target's newest fashion partner has been revealed to be Jason Wu.
The retail giant will pair with the high end designer and favourite of Michelle Obama to produce a limited-edition, standalone collection for the store.

Jason Wu for Target: Michelle Obama's favourite designer announces collaboration | Mail Online

Imagine that.

:lol:

Forum List

Back