Another Staged Obama Moment:

stolen-valor.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIcmucXJrgs]A dedication to Bush in his flight suit - YouTube[/ame]

I knew you would come around and realize Obama and Bush are the same, thank you Swallow.

Michelle shopped at Target back in Chicago and before the Presidency. I imagine it was fun to be as normal as you can and still be the First Lady. They would have had to provide security at Fifth Avenue too. This was local.

Can we shop online next time?

Michelle shopped at Target back in Chicago and before the Presidency. I imagine it was fun to be as normal as you can and still be the First Lady. They would have had to provide security at Fifth Avenue too. This was local.

Can we shop online next time?

Did she call a photographer to come and take candid shots when she shopped at the Target in Chicago?

i thought the right loved staged moments.

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Well, he was sitting in the right seat of an S-3 Viking (Hoover, one of my favs!) when he made a controlled crash (AKA carrier landing).

Bush is a qualified pilot.

He's in the appropriate Naval Aviator attire (although he was Army wings on his name tag) for being in the position he was / the responsibilities he had as co-pilot.

Did you expect him to be wearing a business suit?

Does Obama know what an S-3 is?

Can he spell it?

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Well, he was sitting in the right seat of an S-3 Viking (Hoover, one of my favs!) when he made a controlled crash (AKA carrier landing).

He's in the appropriate Naval Aviator attire (although he was Army wings on his name tag) for being in the position he was / the responsibilities he had as co-pilot.

Can he spell it?

bush lost his flight certification a lot of years before that picture was taken because he couldn't manage to take his drug test. or did we conveniently forget that? :eusa_whistle:

as for obama's spelling, i'm pretty sure the president of harvard law review, who had to be top 10% of his class to get there, can spell pretty much what he wants. so that kind of thing doesn't really rock me in terms of discussion.

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Can he spell it?

Obama doesn't know his SSN !

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Can he spell it?

Obama doesn't know his SSN !

zing

I had to laugh when I saw that picture.

I imagined the caption..Hey you all look at ME. I'm just like you LITTLE people:lol:

At least Bush had the balls to get in a jet and feel some G's :rofl:

And the class not to use another family's loss as an opportunity to grab some nice campaign photos.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He used the loss of American soldiers who died for a pointless war as a photo op. Is that better?

Don't care who started the war. Any man who would use the soldiers demise as a campaign photo op is the same type of man who would go through a dead mans wallet. Zero class.

And the class not to use another family's loss as an opportunity to grab some nice campaign photos.

He used the loss of American soldiers who died for a pointless war as a photo op. Is that better?

Don't care who started the war. Any man who would use the soldiers demise as a campaign photo op is the same type of man who would go through a dead mans wallet. Zero class.

Exactly. Bush had no class. You did know that I was referring to Bush's photo op at the expense of dead American soldiers, right?

Exactly. Bush had no class. You did know that I was referring to Bush's photo op at the expense of dead American soldiers, right?

Which one ? Does he have any along the lines of obamas ? Or is it just the one of him in his flight suet ?

Forum List

Back