Another SPLAT by Ketchup Kerry

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
I wonder if they'll cap the ketchup? Things just get messier.

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=34563#compstory

Milwaukee, Aug 3: Teresa Heinz Kerry, the outspoken wife of Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry, pulled no punches on Monday in telling a rally what she thought of the Bush administration -- hell.

And later, discussing the war in Iraq, Heinz Kerry subtly questioned Republican President George W. Bush's intellect, saying: "It's vital for anyone with intelligence to acknowledge mistakes and change positions -- hello."

When a Bush supporter with a bullhorn shouted "four more years" from the back of a large crowd packed into a downtown Milwaukee park, Heinz Kerry, who was introducing her husband, responded: "They want four more years of hell."

ScreamingEagle said:
I wonder if they'll cap the ketchup? Things just get messier.

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=34563#compstory

Milwaukee, Aug 3: Teresa Heinz Kerry, the outspoken wife of Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry, pulled no punches on Monday in telling a rally what she thought of the Bush administration -- hell.

And later, discussing the war in Iraq, Heinz Kerry subtly questioned Republican President George W. Bush's intellect, saying: "It's vital for anyone with intelligence to acknowledge mistakes and change positions -- hello."

When a Bush supporter with a bullhorn shouted "four more years" from the back of a large crowd packed into a downtown Milwaukee park, Heinz Kerry, who was introducing her husband, responded: "They want four more years of hell."

She's right. She is a wonderful woman.

DKSuddeth said:
yeah, I think I'l call her 'mommie dearest'. :cuckoo:

Yeah, maybe she should have told the crowd to pipe down so the idiot with the bullhorn could drown out Kerry's speech.

HGROKIT said:
WOW! How cool would that have been!

:laugh:

Most likely the guy with the bullhorn would have been far more intersting than Senator Snooze.

Think I'll market the tape of kerry's speech as a non-pharmaceutical sleep aid.

Merlin1047 said:
:laugh:

Most likely the guy with the bullhorn would have been far more intersting than Senator Snooze.

Think I'll market the tape of kerry's speech as a non-pharmaceutical sleep aid.

it certainly wouldn't be addictive anyway.

Forum List

Back