ANOTHER Simple Question For You Teabagger Simpletons

Exactly. Government was a part of those Schemes. The Last thing we need is a Government with more power and less accountability.

Who is the silent partner of every Monopoly that imposes it's will on us?

Explain the Role of the Government Czar's and their lack of Transparency. What is it that a Czar does, that A Cabinet Member or Legitimate Government Official is not already being paid to do?

It is not the Concept of Private Property that is offensive, it is Intention, and the effects of harmful action. Establish the Hurt or Crime, the Damage, then seek appropriate remedy. The Punishment should fit the crime.
did you know that most of the so called "Czars" are actually cabinet level people who were confirmed in thier positions by the senate?

And then we have the ones who are not, like Elizabeth Warren, who was put in charge of the CFBP without going through confirmation.

She's an advisor. She's not "In Charge" of anything. And that woman walks on water, you should be very glad she's involved in our process.

Since none of you dishonest tea bagger simpletons could give a direct, honest answer to this question...

The richest 1% of Americans control 40% of the wealth in this country. This is the highest level since the 1920s & 1930s. Do you tea baggers honestly believe that this has NO negative impact on the other 99% of Americans??

...I've come up with a new question that might be a little easier for you intellectually challenged idiots --

In 1980, CEOs only made 30 times as much as the average American. Now, CEOs make over 300 times as much as the average Americans. Have CEOs "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the past 30 years??

Think long and hard on this one, tea bagger simpletons! Don't forget that it is your PEASANT DUTY to protect the wealth of rich Repugs!! They are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all.

The answer to the first question is no.....
The answer to the 2nd question is sometimes.....

My question to you is why are you asking tea party people these questions? Maybe you should invest more, sacrifice more of your time and work harder.

Last edited:
did you know that most of the so called "Czars" are actually cabinet level people who were confirmed in thier positions by the senate?

And then we have the ones who are not, like Elizabeth Warren, who was put in charge of the CFBP without going through confirmation.

She's an advisor. She's not "In Charge" of anything. And that woman walks on water, you should be very glad she's involved in our process.

Sounds like you need a reminder to separate Church and State. Stop Worshiping Government and groveling too. :lol:

That woman does not walk on water, and she puts her pants on one leg at a time. The fact that you attempt to defend her by saying otherwise indicates exactly why I should not be glad that she has the job, or is even in government at all.

Since none of you dishonest tea bagger simpletons could give a direct, honest answer to this question...

The richest 1% of Americans control 40% of the wealth in this country. This is the highest level since the 1920s & 1930s. Do you tea baggers honestly believe that this has NO negative impact on the other 99% of Americans??

...I've come up with a new question that might be a little easier for you intellectually challenged idiots --

In 1980, CEOs only made 30 times as much as the average American. Now, CEOs make over 300 times as much as the average Americans. Have CEOs "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the past 30 years??

Think long and hard on this one, tea bagger simpletons! Don't forget that it is your PEASANT DUTY to protect the wealth of rich Repugs!! They are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all.

Do you really expect anything but glib responses from stupid people? They don't have a "smart" alter ego. If you did a documentary showing how the hoarding of the money supply and how the speculation drives prices and how little respect the rich feel towards these fools that think pure capitalism is nirvana because they too will someday be one of the elite you are wasting your time. You are competing with a multibillion dollar brainwashing program that has these stooges totally under control. I swear these morons could be convinced by their masters to eat their own children.. If you confronted them about the horror...they would just ask you to pass the salt and pepper. This country is toast. It used to be worth saving...now...not so much..

Very well said. :clap2:

Being ignorant and uninformed is a badge of honor for these hopelessly stupid brainwashed peasants. They would absolutely eat their own children if a rich Repug told them to.

Good gawd Kerry the Loser.

your damn whining and jealousy of people who have more than you evidently are able to get is boring.

get out of the parents basement, go find a job at McDonald's is a start, and get a life.:lol:

Gosh.... Being that you asked so nicely, I will give it a try.

I honestly think it does have an effect. So do the 1% Oligarchy Elite that buy Senators, Congressmen, and Government Administrators by the dozen. Who do you think controls Big Business and Big Government? You think they are separate? Hamilton insured they were joined at the hip. Who are you fooling? You want to fight Tyranny??? The Free Market is the means. Fight Monopoly, Fight Unjustified Government Mandate. Individual Liberty is the Prize, not the obstruction you claim it is and want to beat down. What in the Hell do you think State Capitalism is? What is your definition of Totalitarianism is? Maybe you should figure it out before it bites you in the ass, with your help. ;)

I honestly think it does have an effect.

I'll give you props for being honest. Too bad none of the other worthless tea baggers on this board can do the same.

However, the only one who is naive is you -- you can't have a "1% Oligarchy Elite" as you put it, and a free market. So the oligarchy elite controls everything...except the free market??? They cannot coexist, fool.

Individual Liberty is the Prize, not the obstruction you claim it is and want to beat down.

When have I EVER made such a ridiculous claim? You're obviously an intellectual lightweight who debates based on stupid ass assumptions about liberals.

And because you all do enthusiastically support the elite (just look at how NONE of your idiot tea baggers buddies on here will admit the richest 1% have too much money), you tea baggers do more to trample individual liberty than I ever will.

I think a great job would be collecting the scalps of Christian and Muslim Fundamentalists and turning them in for a bounty. Their skins could be dried and sold to companies that make bongo drums.

So, how much money should someone be aloud to make?

That isn't really the right question. I have no problem with how Bill Gates made his money nor how much he has acquired. He has been an excellent steward of his wealth and an exemplary beneficiary of our system.

The better question should be "how much risk to society should we allow anyone impose on the rest of us" in their quest for fortune? A company like Enron was acting basically within the law. The laws were changed to allow what Enron did. The banking laws were changed to allow what eventually was the recent collapse. Many saw this coming but greed won out over reason. There must be harsh penalties for what these people knowingly did. If not..this system is not worth defending any more.

Exactly. Government was a part of those Schemes. The Last thing we need is a Government with more power and less accountability.

Who is the silent partner of every Monopoly that imposes it's will on us?

Explain the Role of the Government Czar's and their lack of Transparency. What is it that a Czar does, that A Cabinet Member or Legitimate Government Official is not already being paid to do?

It is not the Concept of Private Property that is offensive, it is Intention, and the effects of harmful action. Establish the Hurt or Crime, the Damage, then seek appropriate remedy. The Punishment should fit the crime.

The Last thing we need is a Government with more power and less accountability.

That is total bullshit. The economic collapse in 2008 was due largely to a lack of government oversight of the derivatives market. The derivatives market is totally out-of-control and these Wall Street assholes are Wild West bandits. The sheep Obama's new Wall Street reform bill does almost nothing to fix this problem.

You obviously don't read much or you read a lot of right wing bullshit or you are willfully ignorant. It's the only way to explain such an idiotic comment.

So, how much money should someone be aloud to make?

That isn't really the right question. I have no problem with how Bill Gates made his money nor how much he has acquired. He has been an excellent steward of his wealth and an exemplary beneficiary of our system.

The better question should be "how much risk to society should we allow anyone impose on the rest of us" in their quest for fortune? A company like Enron was acting basically within the law. The laws were changed to allow what Enron did. The banking laws were changed to allow what eventually was the recent collapse. Many saw this coming but greed won out over reason. There must be harsh penalties for what these people knowingly did. If not..this system is not worth defending any more.
Bullshit they were.

Were that the case, Lay, Skilling, et al wouldn't have gone to prison for embezzlement.

Huggy is essentially correct. Lay and Skilling got in trouble primarily for insider trading -- they knew the company was going belly-up and they sold all of their stock before it hit rock bottom.

Most of the business transactions that Enron conducted were not illegal, even though they screwed California big time with the power outages and outrageous rate hikes.

Last edited:
Good gawd Kerry the Loser.

your damn whining and jealousy of people who have more than you evidently are able to get is boring.

get out of the parents basement, go find a job at McDonald's is a start, and get a life.:lol:

Golly, that really hurts...at least I'm not afraid of a real debate, poseur. If you get in the ring with me, you know I'll hand you your ass. You're just another unsophisticated, uneducated, uninformed tea bagger with no game, no facts, and no intellect. All you got are lame ass glib comments, just like DiveCunt.

But hey, at least you have your fellow tea bagger losers such as DiveCunt and Westwall to stroke you and make you feel better about your worthless self.

No one gave an honest answer because you rejected the truth that wealth is not zero sum. As for how CEOs earned the raise they got, ask the people that are paying them. Personally, I am more concerned with making sure the people who work for me, AKA Congress, starts earning the money they keep giving themselves. If I could just get the rest the wingers on both sides to start demanding that those idiots take a serious pay cut, because they have not earned any pay raise since about 1790, we would be a lot better off.

No one gave an honest answer because you rejected the truth that wealth is not zero sum.

No I didn't, you dishonest dimwit. However, you rejected the truth that 1% of Americans controlling 40% of the nation's wealth is pure unadulterated greed and bad for our democracy.

One reason the American colonists rebelled against England is that they disliked privileged aristocrats. However, you strangely embrace them, despite your lack of wealth. You aren't a patriotic "tea bagger" -- if you lived 230 years ago, you would have been a loyalist to England.

You are an impoveshed peasant sucker who continues to vote against your best economic interest year after year. That is just how you tea bagger losers roll...

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This trolling, brainwashed waste of air aint get the hint yet?

No credibility=NO legit response.

Aey KWO freak show.

Didn't you get enough of me destroying you in the last IQ voided thread of yours I graced with my presence?

ALL you did here was spew some insane, jealous, wacko BS rant bout hard workin Americans who are doing better than your mommy's basement dwelling self.:clap2:

Vulgar, mean ignorance doesn't make up for your total lack of intelligence and debate skills sheep boy.

Try again.:lol::lol::lol:

That woman does not walk on water, and she puts her pants on one leg at a time. The fact that you attempt to defend her by saying otherwise indicates exactly why I should not be glad that she has the job, or is even in government at all.

Warren for President!

Seriously, don't get all bent out of shape, I'm speaking metaphorically here. I'm aware that she doesn't actually walk on water. The woman is above reproach, incorruptible, and exceptionally bright and talented; Unless of course, you can show me otherwise.

Warren for President!

Seriously, don't get all bent out of shape, I'm speaking metaphorically here. I'm aware that she doesn't actually walk on water. The woman is above reproach, incorruptible, and exceptionally bright and talented; Unless of course, you can show me otherwise.

So D's walk on water until proven otherwise, and R"s are guilty until proven innocent Syndrome, I thought so. That explains everything Cuyo. ;) You can get back to that hamster wheel now. :lol:

Warren for President!

So D's walk on water until proven otherwise, and R"s are guilty until proven innocent Syndrome, I thought so. That explains everything Cuyo. ;) You can get back to that hamster wheel now. :lol:
um, i dont think thats what he is saying at all
he is talking about this specific woman, not all dems or all repubs

No I didn't, you dishonest dimwit. However, you rejected the truth that 1% of Americans controlling 40% of the nation's wealth is pure unadulterated greed and bad for our democracy.

One reason the American colonists rebelled against England is that they disliked privileged aristocrats. However, you strangely embrace them, despite your lack of wealth. You aren't a patriotic "tea bagger" -- if you lived 230 years ago, you would have been a loyalist to England.

You are an impoveshed peasant sucker who continues to vote against your best economic interest year after year. That is just how you tea bagger losers roll...

Yes you did, just like you reject the truth that you have accumulated more real wealth than any of those privileged aristocrats you think the Founding Fathers did not like. (A really interesting interpretation of history considering that many of them were essentially privileged aristocrats themselves.)

The strangest thing about your whole position is you still have not asked the simple question I asked, how exactly is the concentration of wealth bad for me? All you have done is spout easily disproved facts and claimed to be intellectually superior to everyone else. If you were hapf as smart as you think you are you would be able to explain and support your position, the fact that you cannot is what leads me to reject it, not any inherent bias on my part.

Forum List

Back