ANOTHER Simple Question For You Teabagger Simpletons

Aug 7, 2009
Since none of you dishonest tea bagger simpletons could give a direct, honest answer to this question...

The richest 1% of Americans control 40% of the wealth in this country. This is the highest level since the 1920s & 1930s. Do you tea baggers honestly believe that this has NO negative impact on the other 99% of Americans??

...I've come up with a new question that might be a little easier for you intellectually challenged idiots --

In 1980, CEOs only made 30 times as much as the average American. Now, CEOs make over 300 times as much as the average Americans. Have CEOs "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the past 30 years??

Think long and hard on this one, tea bagger simpletons! Don't forget that it is your PEASANT DUTY to protect the wealth of rich Repugs!! They are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all.

Since none of you dishonest tea bagger simpletons could give a direct, honest answer to this question...

The richest 1% of Americans control 40% of the wealth in this country. This is the highest level since the 1920s & 1930s. Do you tea baggers honestly believe that this has NO negative impact on the other 99% of Americans??

...I've come up with a new question that might be a little easier for you intellectually challenged idiots --

In 1980, CEOs only made 30 times as much as the average American. Now, CEOs make over 300 times as much as the average Americans. Have CEOs "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the past 30 years??

Think long and hard on this one, tea bagger simpletons! Don't forget that it is your PEASANT DUTY to protect the wealth of rich Repugs!! They are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all.

Gosh.... Being that you asked so nicely, I will give it a try.

I honestly think it does have an effect. So do the 1% Oligarchy Elite that buy Senators, Congressmen, and Government Administrators by the dozen. Who do you think controls Big Business and Big Government? You think they are separate? Hamilton insured they were joined at the hip. Who are you fooling? You want to fight Tyranny??? The Free Market is the means. Fight Monopoly, Fight Unjustified Government Mandate. Individual Liberty is the Prize, not the obstruction you claim it is and want to beat down. What in the Hell do you think State Capitalism is? What is your definition of Totalitarianism is? Maybe you should figure it out before it bites you in the ass, with your help. ;)

Do you really expect anything but glib responses from stupid people? They don't have a "smart" alter ego. If you did a documentary showing how the hoarding of the money supply and how the speculation drives prices and how little respect the rich feel towards these fools that think pure capitalism is nirvana because they too will someday be one of the elite you are wasting your time. You are competing with a multibillion dollar brainwashing program that has these stooges totally under control. I swear these morons could be convinced by their masters to eat their own children.. If you confronted them about the horror...they would just ask you to pass the salt and pepper. This country is toast. It used to be worth saving...now...not so much..

crying-baby.jpeg

It isn't my money. Under the rules by which we live, it is theirs to do with as they please.

Worrying about what someone else has is unhealthy. It is best to improve yourself, and help others in need. Those who are better off can take care of themselves, so worrying about them will only make you sick.

Now as to the practical consequences, I have to agree it is not good to foster this kind of thing.

It might be noted that this 1% changes a lot. The names in that list are now Buffet and Soros and Gates. Not to long ago, the names were Rockefeller and Kennedy and Ford. And before that it was Melon and Drexel and Morgan. As long as new names can rise up there, and the old names fade away (Paris Hilton seems determined that no Hilton will inherit a dime ever again.) As long as the names are mobile, we are ok. When the names become permanent through state action, then we need to worry.

]It isn't my money.[/B] Under the rules by which we live, it is theirs to do with as they please.

Worrying about what someone else has is unhealthy. It is best to improve yourself, and help others in need. Those who are better off can take care of themselves, so worrying about them will only make you sick.

Now as to the practical consequences, I have to agree it is not good to foster this kind of thing.

It might be noted that this 1% changes a lot. The names in that list are now Buffet and Soros and Gates. Not to long ago, the names were Rockefeller and Kennedy and Ford. And before that it was Melon and Drexel and Morgan. As long as new names can rise up there, and the old names fade away (Paris Hilton seems determined that no Hilton will inherit a dime ever again.) As long as the names are mobile, we are ok. When the names become permanent through state action, then we need to worry.

Not entirely or absolutely true. We are all invested in this system. If the rules are not enforced or are changed to game the system we are all affected. The money supply is an important factor in our economy. If too much of it is misused we get melt downs like the troubled assets. Our future should not be at the mercy of foolish speculation and predatory greed. If the bankers can change the rules to willfully destroy lives then turnabout should be fair play. I would hope that some of the victims of their larceny should conveniently change their perspectives on the rules regarding murder and kill a few of the sons of bitches. Sort of a pure supply and demand reaction.

So, how much money should someone be aloud to make?

That isn't really the right question. I have no problem with how Bill Gates made his money nor how much he has acquired. He has been an excellent steward of his wealth and an exemplary beneficiary of our system.

The better question should be "how much risk to society should we allow anyone impose on the rest of us" in their quest for fortune? A company like Enron was acting basically within the law. The laws were changed to allow what Enron did. The banking laws were changed to allow what eventually was the recent collapse. Many saw this coming but greed won out over reason. There must be harsh penalties for what these people knowingly did. If not..this system is not worth defending any more.

That isn't really the right question. I have no problem with how Bill Gates made his money nor how much he has acquired. He has been an excellent steward of his wealth and an exemplary beneficiary of our system.

The better question should be "how much risk to society should we allow anyone impose on the rest of us" in their quest for fortune? A company like Enron was acting basically within the law. The laws were changed to allow what Enron did. The banking laws were changed to allow what eventually was the recent collapse. Many saw this coming but greed won out over reason. There must be harsh penalties for what these people knowingly did. If not..this system is not worth defending any more.
Bullshit they were.

Were that the case, Lay, Skilling, et al wouldn't have gone to prison for embezzlement.

Forum List

Back