CDZ Another shot heard round the world.

Funny that the history of the development of assault style weapons is very clear.
The evolution in WWII of the assault rifle is clear. The AR15 is a modification of a rifle thus evolved. That is clear and undeniable. The only debate about that is insistence on rigid choice of vocabulary; i.e., differences without a distinction. But it isn't even important that it is an assault rifle. What is important is the psychology of addicts to a certain approach to 'rights' and the Constitution. By pumping up the volume with false passion, they only make people who fear firearms fear the 'gunners' more and more. This will not end well for those of us who don't mind having firearms and know how to use them.

Funny that the history of the development of assault style weapons is very clear.
How far back does your history go?

Puckle_gun.jpg

The 2nd amendment right of the people to keep and bear arms in DEFENSE OF our own rights and freedoms - even against our own government- is paramount.

What is it that makes any thinking gun grabber conclude that the very government we have a right to defend ourselves against should have the final say in what weapons we can have to defend our freedoms WITH?

I know, I know... no such thing as a "thinking" gun grabber.

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.

Last edited:
Assault weapons not protected by Second Amendment, federal appeals court rules

I'm posting from my phone so I am sorry for not quoting the text.

Let's discuss.

This is the kind of decision that can lead to very bad things.
The Democrat politicians of Marylard are the second dumbest to the Democrat Politicians of the US of A.

I have posted 2 pictures below, which is an assault rifle and which one isn't? I bet you libs will get it wrong, everytime...

View attachment 113702 View attachment 113703
Can't be too safe....ban them both
Assault weapons not protected by Second Amendment, federal appeals court rules

I'm posting from my phone so I am sorry for not quoting the text.

Let's discuss.

This is the kind of decision that can lead to very bad things.
The Democrat politicians of Marylard are the second dumbest to the Democrat Politicians of the US of A.

I have posted 2 pictures below, which is an assault rifle and which one isn't? I bet you libs will get it wrong, everytime...

View attachment 113702 View attachment 113703
Can't be too safe....ban them both
Banning everything that can be used as a weapon will not make you safe.

Modern Firearms - Ar-15 – type semi-automatic rifles

The family of semi-automatic rifles, based on the original Armalite Ar-15 / Colt M16 automatic rifles, is one of the broadest and most popular in the world. Weapons based on same basic design features and same basic specifications, originally established by Colt and approved by US Government (so called Mil-Spec, for “Military specifications”) are manufactured in hundreds of versions and configurations, dozens of calibers and in many countries of the world. Obviously, the USA is the major source and consumer of these rifles, but similar weapons also are manufactured in Canada, Czech republic, China, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland and even Russia and Ukraine.

History and present.

The AR-15 designation itself comes from the Armalite division of the Fairchild Republic Corporation, which originally developed this rifle during second half of the 1950s as its fifteenth weapon project. Colt bought AR-15 rifle design and manufacturing rights from Armalite in 1959. More details on the origins of the AR-15 military rifles can be found in the M16 rifle article.

Original Ar-15 “Sporter” rifles were manufactured for civilian market by Colt since 1963. These were no more than semi-automatic versions of the original AR-15, M16 and M16A1 rifles, with basically same external appearance and furniture. Initial popularity of these semi-automatic weapons was quite limited. Things began to change gradually in late 1980s and early 1990s, as M16A2 rifle proved itself well as a military weapon, and Colt began to manufacture its semi-automatic only, civilian-legal AR-15A2 “Sporter” and “Match Target” versions. Several other companies soon joined the club, manufacturing rifles based on aforementioned military specifications to assume parts interchangeability.

Modern Firearms - Ar-15 – type semi-automatic rifles

The family of semi-automatic rifles, based on the original Armalite Ar-15 / Colt M16 automatic rifles, is one of the broadest and most popular in the world. Weapons based on same basic design features and same basic specifications, originally established by Colt and approved by US Government (so called Mil-Spec, for “Military specifications”) are manufactured in hundreds of versions and configurations, dozens of calibers and in many countries of the world. Obviously, the USA is the major source and consumer of these rifles, but similar weapons also are manufactured in Canada, Czech republic, China, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland and even Russia and Ukraine.

History and present.

The AR-15 designation itself comes from the Armalite division of the Fairchild Republic Corporation, which originally developed this rifle during second half of the 1950s as its fifteenth weapon project. Colt bought AR-15 rifle design and manufacturing rights from Armalite in 1959. More details on the origins of the AR-15 military rifles can be found in the M16 rifle article.

Original Ar-15 “Sporter” rifles were manufactured for civilian market by Colt since 1963. These were no more than semi-automatic versions of the original AR-15, M16 and M16A1 rifles, with basically same external appearance and furniture. Initial popularity of these semi-automatic weapons was quite limited. Things began to change gradually in late 1980s and early 1990s, as M16A2 rifle proved itself well as a military weapon, and Colt began to manufacture its semi-automatic only, civilian-legal AR-15A2 “Sporter” and “Match Target” versions. Several other companies soon joined the club, manufacturing rifles based on aforementioned military specifications to assume parts interchangeability.

And?

The point is?

What?

Forum List

Back