Another shooting in Fresno Ca. 9 shot, some died.

[Q

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
View attachment 290439

I have never liked those magnifiers on red dot scopes.

You should be able to do body shots out to 250 yds with a red dot by itself. The magnifier is bulky and doesn't ready add much to useful range.

That tripod on that rifle is a hoot.

Notice the bayonet lug on the front sight too, that alone should scare the hell out of the gun-haters.

I always say: "What good is a bangy-shootey thing without a pointy-stabby thing on the end?" :04:

How does California have "frivolous gun control laws"?

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

We don't have easy access to guns.....try buying one sometime. And the shooters likely were banned from buying, owning or carrying guns....they broke the law you asshat.

And you show us that you will ban handguns if you get the power.......

And semi-automatic rifles kill fewer people each year than knives, clubs and bare hands, and cars killed over 38,000 people in 2018...

You are an idiot.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Rifle......297 ( 2017... 403)

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Cars.... 2017 ...... 38,659

More people died riding bicycles than by rifles or guns in mass public shootings...you dope..

Bicycle...345

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

According to your logic, you dumb ass......we now need to ban bicycles since they kill more people than semi-automatic rifles do.

[Q

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
View attachment 290439

You should be able to do body shots out to 250 yds with a red dot by itself. The magnifier is bulky and doesn't ready add much to useful range.

Notice the bayonet lug on the front sight too, that alone should scare the hell out of the gun-haters.

I always say: "What good is a bangy-shootey thing without a pointy-stabby thing on the end?" :04:

That looks like a 16 inch barrel. A GI bayonet won't fit on a 16 inch barrel either.

The stupid Moon Bat pussies have nothing to be afraid of.

lotion.jpg
[Q

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
View attachment 290439

That looks like a 16 inch barrel. A GI bayonet won't fit on a 16 inch barrel either.

Gun fetishers gonna fetish...

Tell us more about how the bayonet won't fit the 16 in barrel

That's just retarded.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

We don't have easy access to guns.....try buying one sometime. And the shooters likely were banned from buying, owning or carrying guns....they broke the law you asshat.

And semi-automatic rifles kill fewer people each year than knives, clubs and bare hands, and cars killed over 38,000 people in 2018...

You are an idiot.

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

More people died riding bicycles than by rifles or guns in mass public shootings...you dope..

Bicycle...345

According to your logic, you dumb ass......we now need to ban bicycles since they kill more people than semi-automatic rifles do.

Three hundred rifle deaths in a year (of which ARs are only a subset) in a country of 330 million with 10 million ARs is significantly insignificant.

Three times that number of children die in backyard swimming pools each year.

Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

At Least 9 Shot, Some Dead in Fresno Shooting: Report
Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.
Again California

That's just retarded.

You are an idiot.

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

Three hundred rifle deaths in a year (of which ARs are only a subset) in a country of 330 million with 10 million ARs is significantly insignificant.

Three times that number of children die in backyard swimming pools each year.

Bikes killed more people than rifles did.......

View attachment 290488
[Q

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
View attachment 290439

A bayonet lug would be useless in that case. You'd probably have to take it to a competent gunsmith, shorten the barrel, re-crown the muzzle, and pin the flash hider back on.

I'm speaking Greek to you, right?

View attachment 290488
[Q

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
View attachment 290439

The bayonet was designed for the 20 inch barrel. The rear attachment will fit but the front ring is not positioned correctly on a 16 inch.

The distance between the lug and the flash hider that seats the front ring is different on a 16 inch barrel than a 20 inch.

The military does not use a 16 inch barrel. Their carbine is a 14.5 inch barrel. The bayonets for the 20 inch will fit correctly on a 14.5 with a carbine length gas system but not a 16.

Forum List

Back