Another shooting in Fresno Ca. 9 shot, some died.

The shooter was probably an eighty year old white woman.All coked up and needing money for bingo.
feature-old-woman-firing-gun-462530795.jpg

The only thing I know is that she's going to need a new set of dentures when the slide on that 1911 smacks her in the mouth.

Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.

How does California have "frivolous gun control laws"?

That's just retarded.

Doesn't it always seem that the more retarded the statement, the better the left always thinks it makes sense to them?

I don't even have a clue what "frivolous gun control laws" is supposed to mean.

It is Think-Speak for a Progressive Fear-Monger's way of trying to claim that any law that permits private gun ownership is frivolous, because if God had intended us to have guns, he would have given us .45 caliber fingers! :auiqs.jpg:

The shooter was probably an eighty year old white woman.All coked up and needing money for bingo.
feature-old-woman-firing-gun-462530795.jpg

The only thing I know is that she's going to need a new set of dentures when the slide on that 1911 smacks her in the mouth.

The least of her problems after the barrel end flies up to bash her in the forehead. Must be a picture of Pete Buttigeig's mother!

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
AR15.jpg

That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.

You Lefties sure do love Venezuela don't you?

Or maybe you prefer China.......they solved the problem. They just eliminate "frivolous people",
you know the ones who disagree with policies that ignore frivolous human rights.
China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg

So you think the Constitution is frivolous! Because the Constitution says that unless a power is specifically enumerated to belonging to the Fed, then that power belongs to the States, asshole. The states are supposed to be ABOVE the Fed, not subservient to them, butthole!
US gun laws are frivolous. Absolutely.

One sees threads about the results of them regularly, as though people were reporting the sky is blue. Pure frivolity.

Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

At Least 9 Shot, Some Dead in Fresno Shooting: Report
Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
Those countries confiscated all the guns. That cant happen here because of the second amendment, therefore your frivilous gun control laws wont work. How dumb ARE you?

Gee, ANOTHER oddly-timed "mass shooting". Think this has anything to do with the Dim Dems' clown show "impeachment hearings" not going too well? It's something to consider. ANYTHING to take the heat off from their bumbling hearings works for them.

Gee, ANOTHER oddly-timed "mass shooting". Think this has anything to do with the Dim Dems' clown show "impeachment hearings" not going too well? It's something to consider. ANYTHING to take the heat off from their bumbling hearings works for them.
When should have the shooters killed those people?? what is a normally timed mass shooting anyway

Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

Lol
Those countries confiscated all the guns. That cant happen here because of the second amendment, therefore your frivilous gun control laws wont work. How dumb ARE you?
Political correctness has made him fucking retarded

Fresno is “The ethnic composition of the population of Fresno, CA is composed of 258k Hispanic or Latino residents (49%), 141k White Alone residents (26.8%), 72.7k Asian Alone residents (13.8%), 39.2k Black or African American Alone residents (7.44%), 12.7k Two or More Races residents (2.42%), 2.05k American Indian & Alaska ...”

Diversity is our strength yo.

Funny how all these stupid gun control laws in Democrat controlled California isn't keeping the guns out of the hands of the druggies, gangbangers and other criminals.

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

OOOGA BOOOGA BOOOGA!!
View attachment 290439

Weird. I don't find that scary, actually I find it comforting. Except for the Sunpak camera tripod it's leaning on.

Is that like "Insert dollar, smile, wait for flash"?

:laughing0301:

It's Fresno. This is a gang related shooting. The news won't identify anyone in this heavily hispanic majority city.

Lol

That's just retarded.
The simple fact is that ANY gun control law is unconstitutional so is therefore illegal. All one has to do is read the second amendment. It's so clear and simple it needs no intrepretaton. If you can't understand a clearly worded single sentence then you should just sit down and STFU.

Likely gang violence, likely the shooters should have been in jail instead of out on the streets, likely they have multiple felonies including past illegal gun charges......

If democrats would keep them locked up when they catch them, they wouldn't be out shooting people.

Lol

Britain...increasing gun violence and the country is being flooded with illegal guns....

France.....the AK-47 military rifle is the weapon of choice for French criminals....

Sweden....grenades and fully automatic military rifles are the weapon of choice of their criminal gangs...

You don't know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back