Another shooting in a gun free zone

How about that gun control!
Shooting reported at California high school, sheriff says

A shooting has been reported Friday at Highland High School in Palmdale, Calif., the sheriff's office tells Fox News.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office told Fox News they received a call of a man with a gun on the campus of the high school. First responders are on the scene....

Breaking news says check back for updates.

...and speaking of gun free zones, I understand there's recently been another mass shooting in Australia, the world's largest gun free island.

How's that gun confiscation working for ya, mates?

You tell us.

The incident is the 21st school shooting in the United States this year.

California school shooting: 1 injured; suspect in custody in Palmdale - CNN
We are highly unlikely to be massacred by a government turned despot. With you, it would be a cake walk.

A shooting has been reported Friday at Highland High School in Palmdale, Calif., the sheriff's office tells Fox News.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office told Fox News they received a call of a man with a gun on the campus of the high school. First responders are on the scene....

...and speaking of gun free zones, I understand there's recently been another mass shooting in Australia, the world's largest gun free island.

The news calls it a Mass Shooting. No, not even close. It's a Father gone bezerk that killed his family and then himself. It's called Murder/Suicide here in the States. A total of 7 died at the hands of the Father. Your idea of a Mass Shooting is perverse at best. And that is the worst shooting for Australia in 22 years. It would be wonderful if any Medium to Large City could have that record in the US. But we don't. The Kiwis are doing something right.

The news calls it a Mass Shooting. No, not even close. It's a Father gone bezerk that killed his family and then himself. It's called Murder/Suicide here in the States. A total of 7 died at the hands of the Father. Your idea of a Mass Shooting is perverse at best. And that is the worst shooting for Australia in 22 years. It would be wonderful if any Medium to Large City could have that record in the US. But we don't. The Kiwis are doing something right.
It's a mass shooting. Why do stains like you have to lie repeatedly?

You tell us.

Fake news.

Phake thinking. Australia went 18 years without a mass-shooting, and some pinhead wants to know how that's working out.
Care to talk about all the other murders and attacks that didn't use guns?

No, that's you who wants to talk about attacks that don't use guns.
You can defend yourself from those attacks if you have guns fascist.

Mass Shootings are made without any real emotional ties to the targets. This one had passion tied to it from a Father to his Family. It's not any kind of mass shooting. It's a crime of Passion of Murder/Suicide. You can try and call it something else if you want. If we lumped all of our family killings in with the Mass Shootings then our numbers in the US would be outrageous. While I am sad that those 7 were killed, I do applaud Australia for having 22 years without anything like this happening and do wish them to have another 22 years of it not happening again.

Mass Shootings are made without any real emotional ties to the targets. This one had passion tied to it from a Father to his Family. It's not any kind of mass shooting. It's a crime of Passion of Murder/Suicide. You can try and call it something else if you want. If we lumped all of our family killings in with the Mass Shootings then our numbers in the US would be outrageous. While I am sad that those 7 were killed, I do applaud Australia for having 22 years without anything like this happening and do wish them to have another 22 years of it not happening again.
Right, never even worrying about all the other violent crime that does not involve guns.

Maybe that little faggot is riding his bicycle there. Should be there soon to save the day with his camera :abgg2q.jpg:

-Geaux

T's & P's.
He's pro-shooter.
No troll, I'm pro law enforcement. You are the ones that don't want criminals punished and to disarm the law abiding,
I don't want them prosecuted I want them executed on the spot of the crime at the time the crime occurs.
That is against the law. Refusal of due process is a civil rights violation. Liberals clearly don't support laws.

You tell us.

We are highly unlikely to be massacred by a government turned despot. With you, it would be a cake walk.

You're pretending to a personal knowledge you don't possess. And in the meantime, you're looking like an idiot for your failed attempt at snark re Australia's gun laws.

T's & P's.
He's pro-shooter.
No troll, I'm pro law enforcement. You are the ones that don't want criminals punished and to disarm the law abiding,
I don't want them prosecuted I want them executed on the spot of the crime at the time the crime occurs.
That is against the law. Refusal of due process is a civil rights violation. Liberals clearly don't support laws.
It's the same system used by the criminal...Which seems fair.

Here's the definition of a mass shooting.

Mass shooting refers to an incident involving multiple victims of gun violence. The Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and uses a definition of a "public mass shooting" if 4 or more people are actually killed, not including the perpetrator, echoing the FBI definition of the term "mass murder".

It doesn't matter who does the shooting or for what reason. You had a mass shooting.

Here's the definition of a mass shooting.

Mass shooting refers to an incident involving multiple victims of gun violence. The Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and uses a definition of a "public mass shooting" if 4 or more people are actually killed, not including the perpetrator, echoing the FBI definition of the term "mass murder".

It doesn't matter who does the shooting or for what reason. You had a mass shooting.
You should have seen the slaying I committed too many red ant hills with detail.

You tell us.

You're pretending to a personal knowledge you don't possess. And in the meantime, you're looking like an idiot for your failed attempt at snark re Australia's gun laws.
You're pretending to ignore or are totally ignorant of the fact the history teaches that despotic regimes begin with plans to disarm the people. Once this is done, the people cannot fight back.

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

by Carlo

Here’s a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

[Editor: You can argue about the numbers, but the point here is that disarmed citizens are vulnerable, and that there are many historical examples of disarmed citizens being killed and oppressed by their own government. The excuse given by authorities that they need to take guns away from citizens in order to lower crime rates is not supported by facts. Even if a government does not turn on its own citizens after disarming them, people are less safe – because unarmed citizens are easy targets to criminals. Over and over again, it has been clearly shown that taking guns away from citizens does not lead to a decrease in crime but rather a dramatic increase.]

Australia has disarmed it’s citizens, and a year later the homicide rate in the largest province is up 300%. The burglaries of seniors is “dramatically” up.

I guess the criminals did not turn their weapons in. Only the innocent law abiding citizens turned in weapons.

In US cities with the highest crime rates, taking guns away from the citizens has not lowered the homicide rate. All it has done is to make it easier for criminals to operate.

The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family. It doesn’t matter if that threat is a burglar, or the Federal Government. A disarmed population is fair game for any president who may be aspiring to become a dictator. Having its citizens armed was the plain and simple intent of the founding fathers of our country.

Forum List

Back