ANOTHER shining example of why the govt should not be involved in health care

RN-T.com - Rome, Georgia news, sports, business, lifestyles, weather, breaking news and more from the Rome News-Tribune.

Business & Technology | Popular $1 billion 'cash for clunkers' program out of money | Seattle Times Newspaper

So cash for clunkers, a program by the current congress and administration, is already broke. I think that this example shows what will happen when they try to do health care. They will run out of money faster than planned and end up rationing care.

More examples of why the govt shouldn't be involved

social security broken Social Security Reform Center - Facts

medicare out of money Social Security, Medicare Running Out of Money Faster Than Expected

VA hospital run like crap Military.com

Native American Healthcare is govt run The Dark Side of Health Care on Native American Reservations

I think we should start a stickied thread that is labeled:

"How your Republican friend thinks: This weeks talking point that they will be re-regurgitating to you."

Then as soon as we hear the new talking points we can just post them here for you guys. It can be a resource for you guys so you'll always know what you should be thinking.

You realize your argument is just plain stupid? And the reason it's run out of money is because Repubs didn't want to fund it as much as was initially being asked right?

And this of course means that the government can run the military, the police, the mail, etc.. but they won't be able to run health care. Right....

And considering the dems, who have a majority large enough to not include republicans, let that happen makes me have even less faith in them to handle this.

Thanks you just made me feel even more against HR3200

And considering the dems, who have a majority large enough to not include republicans, let that happen makes me have even less faith in them to handle this.

Because the dems have people from different backgrounds, that are free thinkers and not homogeneous drone robots for corporations make you want to be more against it?

I'd rather have debate and different views than a party that is lock step an barrel in line for only one thing: money.

The country is going down if health care isn't reformed. Do you deny this?

take over your health care. I thought this had to be the dumbest comparison ever made by a President who wants to sell his healthcare plan. He admits that the government run post office is a failure, just think what a government run health care system is gonna look like. :cuckoo:

"As long as they have a good product and the government plan has to sustain itself through premiums and other non-tax revenue, private insurers should be able to compete with the government plan, Obama said.

"They do it all the time," he said. "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. ... It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

And you libs say he's the smartest person in the universe. Doesn't that statement make you all feel nice, warm and cuddly about your new nationalized health care program. :lol:

Because the dems have people from different backgrounds, that are free thinkers and not homogeneous drone robots for corporations make you want to be more against it?

I'd rather have debate and different views than a party that is lock step an barrel in line for only one thing: money.

The country is going down if health care isn't reformed. Do you deny this?

Whoa whoa we wont blow up if we dont get reform tommorrow man. As I have said dozens of times we need to make changes to the system to make insurance coverage widely available to anyone who needs it. Using tax subsidies for those who pay enough federal taxes to cover the cost of a good insurance plan and using the medicare system to pick up the rest (yes you would have to fix and fund medicare better FIRST).

You really trust this congress with the responsibility of your health care when they are supporting a 1100 page bill many haven't even read? If you read the current form of the bill and still support it then i really dont understand where you get that blind trust in the government from.

Forum List

Back