Another set of lies by Obama

You misunderstand the argument. They won't make their version cheaper they will through regulation make the private sector even more expensive while subsidizing the hell out of their version with tax payer dollars. Hell they've already done it. Though tort lawyers and state insurance commissions your health insurance covers things that only 1 person in 1,000 wil ever need.

So you are still arguing that the gov insurance will be less expensive, just for different reasons, which contradicts the CON$ervative argument that the gov does EVERYTHING more expensive than the private sector.

You are so idiotic it boggles the mind. The Government will not be cheaper and no one has said that you dumb fuck. The Government will drive private insurance out by two methods, one is to start forcing the Private insurance groups to raise prices because of government requirements that cost more for the insurance Companies to pay. The second way will be to cover things that the private insurers can not cover with out also raising prices. The Government will initially offer these at a set price but as they force the private groups out of business the price will go up and taxes will go up.

Medicare is the PERFECT example. it is GOVERNMENT run Health care and it is BROKE. The taxes they collect can not cover the costs of the program. And EVERY YEAR the costs go UP. They do not stay level and they do not go down EVER. In fact people on medicare are ADVISED to BUY supplemental insurance to cover the extra costs that Medicare can't or won't cover. And we ALL pay into medicare. It is part of your yearly tax burden.

Go ahead dip stick, explain how, if the Government can not run health care for one segment of the population how they are suddenly going to be able to do it better for ALL.

And you are so condescending it boggles the mind.

And you are arguing both sides, first the gov health care will be so cheap that the private providers will be forced out of business. Then you say the gov will raise the prices, but if they do that the private insurers will just come back into the market at a lower price than the gov and drive the gov out of the health care business!!!

Medicare Balanced Budget Act Revisions

The Medicare Trust Fund, which was projected to be insolvent by 1999 when President Clinton took office, is now projected to be solvent until 2015.

edthecynic, the 10 year deficit is up another 2 trillion; it now stands at 9 trillion. Jokes on you.

James Pethokoukis » Blog Archive » White House: 10-year deficit up $2 trillion to $9 trillion | Blogs |

Not really, those are just PROJECTED numbers, not real numbers. The real debt could be more or less depending on what happens with the economy.

If you remember Bush projected declining deficits if his job creation tax cuts were passed and the debt increased $5 trillion in his 8 years. So a large chunk of that projected 10 year deficit is interest on the $10 trillion of debt Obama inherited, most of which came from Reagan and both Bushes.

ed is not a cynic
he is a dyed in the wool democrat
he does nothing but attack conservatives and accuse them of supporting the stupidity the GOP foisted on the country

Well, I seem to remembering the CON$ gloating about how their increased turnout got Bush reelected in 2004!!!

You know, you always accuse me of being a Dem even though I told you I have ALWAYS voted third Party or write-in, and I do not feel represented by either Party. I even gave you a very current example where I disagree with Libs, CON$, the GOP and Obama, namely what to do about Bush's tax cuts when they expire.

I want to replace them DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR with cuts in payroll taxes. CON$ want to make them permanent and Obama wants to let them expire. We spent more than a whole night debating that on the "Talent for Lying on Loan from Gawwwwwwd-da" thread.
If you remember I called you on avoiding my tax plan when I posted it earlier to goad you into discussing it, which I successfully did! So unless you are too STUPID to remember what you are programmed to post, you know I don't like either corporate Party.
If you ARE as stupid as you pretend to be, here is the thread from where I expertly manipulated you into discussing my tax substitution plan. It went on till about pg 19 or so with the other tangents included.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/81746-talent-on-loan-from-god-16.html

So you already know I have my own unique solutions to our economic problems and therefore your continued attempts to paint me as an Obama Dem show just how thoroughly you have been PROGRAMED to see everyone who doesn't agree with CON$ervatism as a Liberal Dem.

I also have my own unique Term Limits Amendment which creates a universal candidate "NO" for all elections including primaries and stipulates that anyone who fails to beat "NO" cannot run for that particular office again, putting term limits firmly in the hands of the people.

Just imagine what might have happened if you CON$ could have voted "NO" as the GOP CON$ dropped out against McCain in the last primary.
It's a subtle amendment but very, very powerful, and no party or CON$ervative or Liberal Idealist has offered it.

ed is not a cynic
he does nothing but attack conservatives and accuse them of supporting the stupidity the GOP foisted on the country

Well, I seem to remembering the CON$ gloating about how their increased turnout got Bush reelected in 2004!!!

You know, you always accuse me of being a Dem even though I told you I have ALWAYS voted third Party or write-in, and I do not feel represented by either Party. I even gave you a very current example where I disagree with Libs, CON$, the GOP and Obama, namely what to do about Bush's tax cuts when they expire.

I want to replace them DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR with cuts in payroll taxes. CON$ want to make them permanent and Obama wants to let them expire. We spent more than a whole night debating that on the "Talent for Lying on Loan from Gawwwwwwd-da" thread.
If you remember I called you on avoiding my tax plan when I posted it earlier to goad you into discussing it, which I successfully did! So unless you are too STUPID to remember what you are programmed to post, you know I don't like either corporate Party.
If you ARE as stupid as you pretend to be, here is the thread from where I expertly manipulated you into discussing my tax substitution plan. It went on till about pg 19 or so with the other tangents included.

So you already know I have my own unique solutions to our economic problems and therefore your continued attempts to paint me as an Obama Dem show just how thoroughly you have been PROGRAMED to see everyone who doesn't agree with CON$ervatism as a Liberal Dem.

I also have my own unique Term Limits Amendment which creates a universal candidate "NO" for all elections including primaries and stipulates that anyone who fails to beat "NO" cannot run for that particular office again, putting term limits firmly in the hands of the people.

Just imagine what might have happened if you CON$ could have voted "NO" as the GOP CON$ dropped out against McCain in the last primary.
It's a subtle amendment but very, very powerful, and no party or CON$ervative or Liberal Idealist has offered it.
yet i NEVER see you saying anything against a dem/liberal
EVER

ed is not a cynic

EVER

That's because they're not as obnoxiously pompous as CON$ and therefore not as much fun to argue with.

And I have also told you I have contempt for Idealists whether Lib or CON. I even have it down to a sound bite which I have many times posted:

"CON$ervataves are just like Liberals ....
Only MORE so."

Last edited:
So you are still arguing that the gov insurance will be less expensive, just for different reasons, which contradicts the CON$ervative argument that the gov does EVERYTHING more expensive than the private sector.

You are so idiotic it boggles the mind. The Government will not be cheaper and no one has said that you dumb fuck. The Government will drive private insurance out by two methods, one is to start forcing the Private insurance groups to raise prices because of government requirements that cost more for the insurance Companies to pay. The second way will be to cover things that the private insurers can not cover with out also raising prices. The Government will initially offer these at a set price but as they force the private groups out of business the price will go up and taxes will go up.

Medicare is the PERFECT example. it is GOVERNMENT run Health care and it is BROKE. The taxes they collect can not cover the costs of the program. And EVERY YEAR the costs go UP. They do not stay level and they do not go down EVER. In fact people on medicare are ADVISED to BUY supplemental insurance to cover the extra costs that Medicare can't or won't cover. And we ALL pay into medicare. It is part of your yearly tax burden.

Go ahead dip stick, explain how, if the Government can not run health care for one segment of the population how they are suddenly going to be able to do it better for ALL.

And you are so condescending it boggles the mind.

And you are arguing both sides, first the gov health care will be so cheap that the private providers will be forced out of business. Then you say the gov will raise the prices, but if they do that the private insurers will just come back into the market at a lower price than the gov and drive the gov out of the health care business!!!

Medicare Balanced Budget Act Revisions

The Medicare Trust Fund, which was projected to be insolvent by 1999 when President Clinton took office, is now projected to be solvent until 2015.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it dumb ass? Once again brain dead the Government will, BY legislation make the Private insurance unable to compete.

Great, it won't go broke till 2015, BUT you fucking Moron it WILL go broke. Why? Because the Government is running it. Yet you think this same Government can suddenly run health care for EVERYONE better then it now does for one segment of the population. By the way DUMB ASS, EVERYONE that pays taxes pays for medicare, not just one segment and the Government is in the red every YEAR.

Ohh and the program is so great Obama is stripping it of money to bolster his take over of all Health care.

People like you would be funny if there were not so many of you retards able to vote.

EVER

That's because they're not as obnoxiously pompous as CON$ and therefore not as much fun to argue with.

And I have also told you I have contempt for Idealists whether Lib or CON. I even have it down to a sound bite which I have many times posted:

Only MORE so."
which make you sound totally stupid
but i digress

EVER

Only MORE so."
but i digress

You digress only from calling me a moron.

And yet you can't rebut the uniqueness of my "totally stupid" tax cut replacement plan or my "totally stupid" term limits amendment.
Clearly I must be too "totally stupid" to be either a Lib or CON.

Last edited:

Only MORE so."
but i digress

And yet you can't rebut the uniqueness of my "totally stupid" tax cut replacement plan or my "totally stupid" term limits amendment.
your tax cut plan, wasnt a tax cut at all
it just shifted the taxes to other people
and im against term limits
i dont want the government telling me i cant vote for someone just because he has already served a few terms
thats what the elections are about
if you dont like them dont fucking vote for them

Originally Posted by edthecynic I also have my own unique Term Limits Amendment which creates a universal candidate "NO" for all elections including primaries and stipulates that anyone who fails to beat "NO" cannot run for that particular office again, putting term limits firmly in the hands of the people.
but i digress

i dont want the government telling me i cant vote for someone just because he has already served a few terms

This is why it's more fun to argue with CON$, they will never admit anyone who isn't a CON$ervative can have a good idea no CON$ervative or Liberal has thought of.

So they create their Straw Men and argue against them.

So even though I pointed out that MY term limits amendment put the limits DIRECTLY in the hands of the people by their having a POWERFUL universal ALTERNATE VOTE, you go off on a programmed anti-government RANT.

CON$ are sooooooooooooo predictable. :rofl:

And make no mistake, "NO" is a powerful vote that no candidate would ever want to lose to.

No longer could Moneyed Interests control elections by having their puppet candidates represent both Parties by manipulating the primaries, or worse yet, when only one Party runs a candidate.

The PEOPLE, with their "NO" vote, will have the POWER to VETO any PUPPET in ANY stage of the election cycle.

CON$ always TALK about giving power to the people, but the don't really mean it and never do it in practice.

Originally Posted by edthecynic I also have my own unique Term Limits Amendment which creates a universal candidate "NO" for all elections including primaries and stipulates that anyone who fails to beat "NO" cannot run for that particular office again, putting term limits firmly in the hands of the people.

This is why it's more fun to argue with CON$, they will never admit anyone who isn't a CON$ervative can have a good idea no CON$ervative or Liberal has thought of.

So they create their Straw Men and argue against them.

So even though I pointed out that MY term limits amendment put the limits DIRECTLY in the hands of the people by their having a POWERFUL universal ALTERNATE VOTE, you go off on a programmed anti-government RANT.

CON$ are sooooooooooooo predictable. :rofl:

And make no mistake, "NO" is a powerful vote that no candidate would ever want to lose to.

No longer could Moneyed Interests control elections by having their puppet candidates represent both Parties by manipulating the primaries, or worse yet, when only one Party runs a candidate.

The PEOPLE, with their "NO" vote, will have the POWER to VETO any PUPPET in ANY stage of the election cycle.

CON$ always TALK about giving power to the people, but the don't really mean it and never do it in practice.
and you just confirm my calling you a moron is correct

:lol:
but you are also a lot of laughs

but i digress

Again, the resort to a Straw Man.

The tax plan was "what to do about the Bush tax cuts expiring" and not creating a new tax code.

The parties offer 2 choices, make them permanent or let them expire.

I offered a tax SUBSTITUTION plan as an alternative plan.
So all you have BRILLIANTLY done is affirm in your "rebuttal" that my plan is a tax substitution as I intended from the start.

Now it would be a tax cut relative to Obama's plan, but nowhere did I argue that it would be a cut relative to Bush!!! I even emphasized with all caps it was a DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR tax substitution. I don't know how you could have missed it, or get "tax cut" from "dollar for dollar."
But that was your Straw Man and, by golly, you're sticking to it! :lol:

I think "No" is a great idea.:clap2:
yeah, cause no one else has thought of "none of the above" before :lol:

What no one has come up with before was a MECHANISM to turn "none of the above" into a powerful term limits vote.

So again your Straw Man comes up short, I never said or implied I was the first to have the idea of a candidate "NO" as in your Straw Man, I just claim to have thought up only how to transform it into a powerful TOOL that can be USED by the PEOPLE.

I think "No" is a great idea.:clap2:

What no one has come up with before was a MECHANISM to turn "none of the above" into a powerful term limits vote.

So again your Straw Man comes up short, I never said or implied I was the first to have the idea of a candidate "NO" as in your Straw Man, I just claim to have thought up only how to transform it into a powerful TOOL that can be USED by the PEOPLE.
more bullshit, from someone known for nothing but bullshit

btw, when did your epiphany on this happen, what year?

Last edited:

And when the Straw Men fail ....
more insults, from someone known for nothing but insults.

And what "epiphany" are you babbling about??
It is an obvious attempt to divert the subject away from my tax substitution plan or my term limits amendment, AS I STATED THEM, and not as you altered them.

It is an obvious attempt to divert the subject away from my tax substitution plan or my term limits amendment, AS I STATED THEM, and not as you altered them.
oh, sorry, i assumed you knew what an epiphany was

since you like to insult everyones intelligence i assumed you had a rather large vocabulary

oh, sorry, i assumed you knew what an epiphany was

since you like to insult everyones intelligence i assumed you had a rather large vocabulary

I love it!!!
Condescension while playing dumb.

Obviously I wanted to know about WHO KNOWS WHAT post of mine you could possibly be RATIONALIZING as an "epiphany," not the meaning of epiphany.

So this Straw Man fails as miserably as the others. You would think you would have tried something different AT LEAST by now, but alas. no.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

Last edited:

Forum List

Back