Another set of lies by Obama

All insurance is connected. If AIG went down, they would have all come down. It's not about the type of insurance, it's about the money.

Maybe you can provide some evidence that the health insurers received bailout money as you claimed?

Gotta link?

Immie

I never claimed anything like that. I mentioned AIG and the other financial houses.
which has NOTHING to do with health insurance

Do you think the premiums are equal to their overhead and their claims?

Or do you think they take the premiums and put them in a savings account?

What do you think they do with the premiums?

I can't get you a brain transplant dive con, you'll have to get the electricity to fire up your neurons on your own.

And stop being a pissy whiny neg artist......all you fucking do is neg me all the goddamn time.

You could easily stop reading my posts if you are so offended.

Do you think the premiums are equal to their overhead and their claims?

Or do you think they take the premiums and put them in a savings account?

What do you think they do with the premiums?

I can't get you a brain transplant dive con, you'll have to get the electricity to fire up your neurons on your own.

And stop being a pissy whiny neg artist......all you fucking do is neg me all the goddamn time.

You could easily stop reading my posts if you are so offended.
stop whining aboyut a neg rep
sheesh

also stop lying

If you follow the money, it's the politicians who make the most off our woes ... :eusa_whistle:

The politicians are slaves to this kind of money, they are the underlings.

You haven't followed the money very well if you think that.

It's more insidious than you think. It's not about people at all, it's about corporations. It's a hard concept to even imagine, but the corporation is the central being. It has rights and it doesn't die. It's an elusive truth [they like it that way] unless you've seen models that involve spans that are longer than than 4 lifetimes and the mechanisms that are used to keep the corporation alive. It rules our existence. It's the modern monarchical system. It's virtually invisible, but it controls.

The politicians are slaves to this kind of money, they are the underlings.

You haven't followed the money very well if you think that.

It's more insidious than you think. It's not about people at all, it's about corporations. It's a hard concept to even imagine, but the corporation is the central being. It has rights and it doesn't die. It's an elusive truth [they like it that way] unless you've seen models that involve spans that are longer than than 4 lifetimes and the mechanisms that are used to keep the corporation alive. It rules our existence. It's the modern monarchical system. It's virtually invisible, but it controls.

I said, "you are not following the money very well" for a good reason, you haven't followed it high enough. Most of the politicians own companies, I would even guess that all politicians do. So if you follow the money to the top, it's the politicians.

Ame®icano;1450070 said:
But they are NOT preventing you from enrolling in a SUBSTANDARD private insurance plan, just from using a substandard plan as a SUBSTITUTE for a standard plan. You are perfectly free to SUPPLEMENT your plan that meets at least the minimum gov standard, WHETHER PUBLIC OR PRIVATE, with any substandard plan you choose.

What if I CHOSE not to have insurance? Is government gonna FORCE me have it?

They would never force you; that's not PC. They will mandate you. Isn't that special?

It IS special.

Now here is a twist. If we know that about one tenth of uninsured (approx 4 million) are earning more then $75K, about one third of uninsured (approx 15 million) are earning $50K or more, why don't we make it mandatory for them to buy insuance for themselves, because they can afford it, they just chose not to buy it.

If about one quarter of uninsured (approx 11 million) are illegals, that leaves us with approx 15 million uninsured Americans that need coverage. We could take care of them by expanding existing programs and paying for it with higher taxes and not touching existing health care system.

Of course, if we do that, it wouldn't be special.
It wouldn't be more freebes for votes.

It wouldn't leave any legacy.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1452295 said:
Ame®icano;1450070 said:
What if I CHOSE not to have insurance? Is government gonna FORCE me have it?

They would never force you; that's not PC. They will mandate you. Isn't that special?

It IS special.

Now here is a twist. If we know that about one tenth of uninsured (approx 4 million) are earning more then $75K, about one third of uninsured (approx 15 million) are earning $50K or more, why don't we make it mandatory for them to buy insuance for themselves, because they can afford it, they just chose not to buy it.

If about one quarter of uninsured (approx 11 million) are illegals, that leaves us with approx 15 million uninsured Americans that need coverage. We could take care of them by expanding existing programs and paying for it with higher taxes and not touching existing health care system.

I make more than 50K, almost 75k, but I'll tell you, I sure as hell can not afford to pay over $1,100/month for a family on health insurance.

Immie

Exactly why i have no confidence in them doing health care reform.

The only way I would have confidence is if the senate, house, white house, and judiciary branch all have to partake in any govt sponsored health care option. Put them in the very system they plan to create for the "poor" who cant afford healthcare and I will trust them not to screw it up....but if they keep their super duper taxpayer funded healthcare they have now there is no way i'm trusting them.

You know in HR3200 there is a section exempting the congress from partaking in a public option? Dirtbags I tell ya

The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

Huh thats not in my link...I think you are confusing me with someone else. This is the link I posted (you can verify this in your own quote of me)

The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

Yes it is and you posted it specifically to support the false claim that congress exempted themselves. That was the ONLY story on the page you linked to about the exemption.

It was the very first story in the "LATEST NEWS" section near the bottom in the right center column. When you click on it to read the whole story you get the "proof" used to support the false claim.

So it is YOUR link!!!
You obviously never clicked on the story to see how they fabricated their false claim. You wanted to believe it so you took it on FAITH. :cuckoo:

That link I posted was the site to get information on how to vote out EVERY incumbent in your district.....which is what I want to do...it was posted as my "solution" to these dingbats in congress not putting themselves on the public option as a mandatory thing.

I didn't post that link to support my claim that they [the congress] are exempt.

Didn't obama say joining the public plan was voluntary???? Do you not believe obama to be telling the truth????? I am simply saying what obama said, that all americans are exempt from the public option.....and that i think this is wrong for congress. The congress should be forced onto the public option that way they do it right for the poor who will only have this option.

So you are calling me and president obama liars now?

Nowhere did you say ALL Americans are exempt!!! You said congress put an exemption in for themselves!!! Only after I nailed you on that lie have you tried to back away from it. If all Americans are exempt from the public option then why would the congress have to include a special exemption for themselves???

Admit it YOU lied about congress exempting themselves.

And just because YOU are a pathological liar, how does that make Obama a liar???

Ame®icano;1452295 said:

It IS special.

I make more than 50K, almost 75k, but I'll tell you, I sure as hell can not afford to pay over $1,100/month for a family on health insurance.

Immie

Why not? If insurance is on essential value to your family, you'll find the way. Or new employer...

More then a half of uninsured Americans are childless adults. They dont even need insurance for whole family. You may be exception, or rather your kids. Also, most of young people out of college that makes decent money doesn't even think of having insurance. They'll rather spend on dining out, booz, tobaco, drugs, movies, etc. If they don't care for their insurance, why should I?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back