another scumbag police officer gets caught lying on report from occupy protest

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Youtube Video Exposes Dallas Cop To Be A Liar | Pixiq

everyone should video tape their interactions with police officers for exactly this reason. They are nothing but state sponsored criminals and should be treated as such. The advent of video cameras on everyones phones and easily avaiable will finally put the cops in their place.

state sponsored criminal? That describes the OWS losers perfectly. Guess they don't realize that they are so similar.

If it's on youtube it must be true.

That redhead needs to fire her hairdresser and hire one who knows how to use color.

everyone should video tape their interactions with police officers for exactly this reason. They are nothing but state sponsored criminals and should be treated as such. The advent of video cameras on everyones phones and easily avaiable will finally put the cops in their place.

Give credit to the PD for doing what they are doing now.

Give credit to the PD for doing what they are doing now.

yep, its refreshing to see the police chief take such immediate action :clap2:

It seems that a moonlighting cop acting in the interests of his private employer has brought disgrace and liability to the police department. Wonder when BOA will make a statement concerning the behavior of their employee? Not holding my breath.

If anything it shows why cops should not moonlight as security guards. Other then that, he wont suffer to bad for giving the stinky hippie a flying lesson. They will park him at a desk for a bit then he will be back at it again.

It seems that a moonlighting cop acting in the interests of his private employer has brought disgrace and liability to the police department. Wonder when BOA will make a statement concerning the behavior of their employee? Not holding my breath.

Was not B of A's employee. He was employed by an outside security agency.

Last edited:

Fuckin pigs are out of control across the country. They spend all there time getting money from people instead of doing there god damned job. You will see a dozen cars pulling everyone over on the highway for not having a seatbelt on, but they will ignore fraud. Depends what color your collar is.

Does it make any difference?

Nope. The dude needed a flying lesson. Needs to stop being such a puss. By the way, what ever happened to the cop ?

it does if you're waiting for boa to make an announcement about *their* employee.

hello?

Really, I mean, how would DPD have anything to say about it considering the cop was on the clock for a private security outfit ?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
One of the replies from the OP-linked website.

Carlos, you're spreading a lot of misinformation here:

"Once again, a Youtube video proved a police officer was lying through his teeth when he wrote a police report."

-The officer who pushed Mr. Benavides off the planter wouldn't have written the report because he isn't the one who arrested Benavides. Here's a video that depicts the officer being confronted about it after the fact.
(Occupy Dallas: Officer Hollis Confronted. - YouTube). In the video you can see Benavides being led away in handcuffs while Officer Hollis is talking to the camera.

"Officer Jimmy Hollis claimed that activist Stephen Benavides had assaulted him, starting a mini-riot in which eight people were arrested, including some who were pepper sprayed."

-Officer Hollis never claimed Benavides assaulted him. Benavides was charged with assaulting a different officer and resisting arrest in an incident that happened later. About four seconds into this video you can see Benavides' flag as he stands on the ground waving it. (Protest at Bank of America Plaza on Vimeo). It is claimed that Benavides swung the flag pole at an officer some time after he was pushed off the planter, resulting in his arrest.

Also, according to Occupy Dallas, Officer Hollis' first name is Jay not Jimmy.

tldr: Mr. Benavides wasn't arrested for the incident shown in this video. Officer Hollis didn't arrest Mr. Benavides.

Makes you want to go demonstrate at the capitol for his collective bargaining rights, huh?

Yes I read it already, so whats new ?

What's new?

:razz: Well, it seems that Mr. Benavides has anger issues...

"Protestor Accused of Assaulting Cop Now Accused of Punching a Fellow Occupier"

"And according to the account, written by Occupy Dallas spokesman Michael Prestonise, and subsequent interviews, Wilcox was assaulted by none other than Stephen Benavides, the very man charged with assaulting a public servant and resisting arrest after that off-duty Dallas Police officer appeared to shove him from the planter at the downtown Bank of America."

""next thing I know there's a cop car outside and someone said Stephen was in a fight." DPD had already been called to BuzzBrews earlier in the evening when one Occupier said Benavides was "making threats of violence," according to the department. Wilcox says BuzzBrews's owner asked Benavides to leave. But he returned later, a little past 9, and found Wilcox and others outside, talking. Wilcox said he called them "conservative moderates" and insisted, repeatedly, "I am a revolutionary."

At which point the DPD report has Benavides punching Wilcox twice -- on the left side of his neck, then again on his right ear. It also says he was choked to the point where he was "unable to breath[e].""

Protestor Accused of Assaulting Cop Now Accused of Punching a Fellow Occupier - Dallas News - Unfair Park

Yes I read it already, so whats new ?

What's new?

:razz: Well, it seems that Mr. Benavides has anger issues...

"Protestor Accused of Assaulting Cop Now Accused of Punching a Fellow Occupier"

"And according to the account, written by Occupy Dallas spokesman Michael Prestonise, and subsequent interviews, Wilcox was assaulted by none other than Stephen Benavides, the very man charged with assaulting a public servant and resisting arrest after that off-duty Dallas Police officer appeared to shove him from the planter at the downtown Bank of America."

""next thing I know there's a cop car outside and someone said Stephen was in a fight." DPD had already been called to BuzzBrews earlier in the evening when one Occupier said Benavides was "making threats of violence," according to the department. Wilcox says BuzzBrews's owner asked Benavides to leave. But he returned later, a little past 9, and found Wilcox and others outside, talking. Wilcox said he called them "conservative moderates" and insisted, repeatedly, "I am a revolutionary."

At which point the DPD report has Benavides punching Wilcox twice -- on the left side of his neck, then again on his right ear. It also says he was choked to the point where he was "unable to breath[e].""

Protestor Accused of Assaulting Cop Now Accused of Punching a Fellow Occupier - Dallas News - Unfair Park

Could be. it could also mean the hippie should have got off the planter when he was told. maybe then he would have avoided the flying lesson.

Forum List

Back