Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Personally I don't believe in gun control.
The way I see it, if someone is crazy enough to walk into a school/mall/post office/what have you and start shooting, they WILL be armed, regardless of whether or not gun control is established.

For example, every single one of us could just fly to South America, buy an AK-47 for about 500USD, and they'll dead drop it for you at a location of your choosing.

Even easier, I can just access Tor and do that RIGHT NOW if I wanted to.

I'm surprised cons would trust teachers with guns since they believe all teacher are liberals.

And no, given the fact that sometimes teachers abuse children, teachers should not be armed.

Guns should be kept in the home and at businesses.

THAT'S IT.

No one should be walking the streets with them, except LEOs.

Logic and history says that only LEO and criminals will be armed on the streets.
I agree with being able to have a CHL. Those folks are usually law abiding citizens.

Every time there is another mass shooting - and I think this is the 14th this year - there are calls for gun control.

And every time that happens, wingnuts accuse them of politicizing a tragedy.

Why isn't what you are doing "politicizing a tragedy", Grampa Douchebag?

I have never accused anyone of any such thing. I'm not bringing politics into this you are.
Wingnuts accuse gun control advocates of politicizing these tragedies every time. You're a wingnut. Don't want to be associated with wingnuts? Stop being a wingnut. And a douchebag. Simple.

You're an idiot.

Merry Christmas, enjoy the neg.

Because fucking no one in this country knows how to properly use guns anymore. Any yahoo off the street can watch Zero Dark Thirty and suddenly they're a master of the gun.

PROPER gun education should have been put into this country YEARS ago.

Another school shooting. Time to arm the teachers?

No, it’s time not to grasp for idiotic ‘solutions.’

Seriously.

We have another tragedy due to guns.

Right wing solution? We need more guns.

Astounding.

We don't need more guns. We just need guns in the right hands. That would be teachers & not hormone raging teens. We also have tazers & other less than lethal devices we could issue teachers.

Last edited:
I don't consider teachers thugs. Just because someone belongs to the union does not make them a bad person.
Also appropriate training and precautions could be taken to ensure the safe keeping of and weapons.
Banning weapons only insures that they are solely in the hands of criminals thus ensuring that the public has no chance of defending itself.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Mostly I am for gun rights. You could talk me into triple penalties for crimes committed with guns and the like though. I just think folks with guns are necessary in a free country.

Anyways, these nuts.woukd just turn around and blow something up if they couldn't get a gun. Darn humans sucks sometime.

I understand your outrage and feelings though.

Yes?

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Nor is it to disarm law abiding citizens either.

Gramps' question is not untimely or unseemly.

I have a cousin who is a professor. She is a always armed with a small pistol in a large sweater pocket. Has been for more than a decade.

I approve.

Kind of soon to find some political thing to gripe about on this latest shooting. Details are hardly known.

Multiple people killed including children. Heartbreaking.

Children among several dead in Conn. elementary school shooting | Local News - WCVB Home

The only ones talking about politics are the idiots. I'm talking about the ability to defend our children.

I think most of us want our children to be safe, left and right. Grampa we are not even certain who the shooter was yet. As details are revealed we can discuss actions that might prevent tragedies but kind of early imo.

Gramps' question is not untimely or unseemly.

I have a cousin who is a professor. She is a always armed with a small pistol in a large sweater pocket. Has been for more than a decade.

I approve.

I support our right to carry. One of our most precious rights imo. I just choose to wait and see more details on this.

Yes?

Why?

The several gangbangers who shot each other in Chicago this week didn't.

Forum List

Back