Another Scandal for Palin

Well, the immoral minority says it is so, so it absolutely must be so.

God, please can you send less cretins into the world. Thanks.

Ever notice how infatuated the left is with Palin? I think it's cuz there's no hotties on the left and they have to travel across party lines for a hot chick. Or at least the frothing at the mouth lefties think that.

Sorry, but Sarah Palin is not hot. She's tranny hot, maybe, with that man-face, but hardly hot in the real woman world.

Another example of the depths that the liberal maniacal scumbags go to try and destroy their political position.

They are after all -- maggots.

Ever notice how infatuated the left is with Palin? I think it's cuz there's no hotties on the left and they have to travel across party lines for a hot chick. Or at least the frothing at the mouth lefties think that.

Sorry, but Sarah Palin is not hot. She's tranny hot, maybe, with that man-face, but hardly hot in the real woman world.

Hmmmmm...had no idea you liked doing tranny's. Must be a liberal thing.

Another example of the depths that the liberal maniacal scumbags go to try and destroy their political position.

They are after all -- maggots.

If you have a festering wound, which would you rather treat it with: maggots or Liberals?

I believe true liberals would exhibit forgiveness, have compassion for the Palins and would not try making hay out of somebody's mistake. I found the article rather pathetic.

I believe true liberals would exhibit forgiveness, have compassion for the Palins and would not try making hay out of somebody's mistake. I found the article rather pathetic.

I believe you are correct in that. The only thing is...there aren't any true liberals left...their party has been hijacked by the Progressive Movement and CAP...just like the Republican Party was hijacked by the neoconservatives and PNAC. The Democrats are in a state of denial right now about that fact though.....but come November it will hit home a little....and in November of 2012 it will hit home hard.

Last edited:
Neither does what you try to tell us is a your brain. Who cares?

This sounds like an adult?:clap2::lol:

What sounds like an adult is what zoomed over your head. You don't see the right obsessing over Palin. Talk to your own men. I could care less about her and wouldn't vote for her.

Now ... shoo ... run along to the playground ...

Um I think it was very clear I was responding your comment about the left having no hot women. ;)
I could have cared less about the crap you were spewing about the left, and that obviously flew over your head.:lol:

Forum List

Back