Another Scandal for Palin

It appears True Conservative values are not followed in her own home

The Immoral Minority: The Law, the Willow, and the Wicked Witch of Wasilla.

Well, the immoral minority says it is so, so it absolutely must be so.

God, please can you send less cretins into the world. Thanks.

Ever notice how infatuated the left is with Palin? I think it's cuz there's no hotties on the left and they have to travel across party lines for a hot chick. Or at least the frothing at the mouth lefties think that.

How many Palin threads you suppose there are ratio-wise between right and left? I'd say 50+ to 1, and that's conservative.

They just can't help but foam at the mouth.

What are you talking about? :lol:
rielle-hunter01.jpg

Ever notice how infatuated the left is with Palin? I think it's cuz there's no hotties on the left and they have to travel across party lines for a hot chick. Or at least the frothing at the mouth lefties think that.

How many Palin threads you suppose there are ratio-wise between right and left? I'd say 50+ to 1, and that's conservative.

What are you talking about? :lol:
rielle-hunter01.jpg

Adults are talking here.

Another infected with Palin hate syndrome,truly pathetic.

Please keep trying to get palin in vp office republicans will fail once again.

:clap2:
all i need to know is she is a cheerleader screaming what people tell her to do.

she could not finish her term in Alaska, she a big fat hypocrite

Oh my, baby out of wedlock, one family member a drug dealer, and now a vandal.

I bet if I wrote an article about Obama actually being the Son of God, and blogged it, you'd be stupid enough to believe it.

you are from California your opinion does not matter, espcially when you vote for not allowing gay people to marry sicko... when it has nothing to do with you or effect your life in anyway.

Just for a refresher. Isn't this the week the hypocrites were calling for civility?? :lol::lol:

Someone's blog is hardly evidence of anything, but not like Palin isn't shown to be a hypocrite over and over again in legit ways

As someone who cringes at everything Sarah Palin says...... I think you should leave her kids alone

Just for a refresher. Isn't this the week the hypocrites were calling for civility?? :lol::lol:

:razz:And we have a winner. Thanks Willow with your post #31 you just made me a hundred bucks. It's super special that it was your post that won it for me.:lol:

Conservative women:
fox-naked-news-anchors-poll.jpg

Liberal women:
reno_drool.jpg

fleish2.jpg

janeane-garofalo-walking-to-the-store.jpg

Conservative women:
fox-naked-news-anchors-poll.jpg

Liberal women:
reno_drool.jpg

fleish2.jpg

janeane-garofalo-walking-to-the-store.jpg

Wait so your calling all of those women conservative women? At least two or three of them are Fox News Anchors. I thought they were "fair and balanced" during the news section of programing.

Fox News: We Report Educated People Deride

Forum List

Back