Another SC position opening soon? Paramedics called for Sotomayor

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Wow. Another prediction by Trump almost comes true. Should I send her a get well card a 25 pounds of chocolate?

"U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, a life-long diabetic, was treated by paramedics for low blood sugar at her home in Washington on Friday morning but was able to go to work afterward, a court spokeswoman said."

"News website Axios reported in October that Republican President Donald Trump predicted he would get to appoint a justice to replace Sotomayor because of her health. "No good. Diabetes," Axios quoted him as saying."

Paramedics called to treat Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor

I heard she walked into her house to find a Border Patrol Agent waiting inside and had a panic attack...

:p

I heard she walked into her house to find a Border Patrol Agent waiting inside and had a panic attack...

Sonia Sotomayor - Wikipedia

"Sotomayor was born in The Bronx, New York City, to Puerto Rican-born parents. "

I'm sure that part really pisses you off.

That and the fact that she contributes more to this country every day of the week than you ever could in 20 + of your lifetimes.

"Education: Yale Law School (1979), Princeton University (1976), Cardinal Spellman High School"

Did you even make it through High School?

Sotomayor admitted she got into college with sub par SATs because of her race! Just like Obama!

She’s a crooked judge.

Judgement day draweth nigh
For her.

Wow. Another prediction by Trump almost comes true. Should I send her a get well card a 25 pounds of chocolate?

"U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, a life-long diabetic, was treated by paramedics for low blood sugar at her home in Washington on Friday morning but was able to go to work afterward, a court spokeswoman said."

"News website Axios reported in October that Republican President Donald Trump predicted he would get to appoint a justice to replace Sotomayor because of her health. "No good. Diabetes," Axios quoted him as saying."

"Sotomayor was born in The Bronx, New York City, to Puerto Rican-born parents. "

That and the fact that she contributes more to this country every day of the week than you ever could in 20 + of your lifetimes.

"Education: Yale Law School (1979), Princeton University (1976), Cardinal Spellman High School"

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman, with the richness of her experiences, would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

:lmao:

God willing.

Now if Hillary Clinton would die
From a Bimbo Attack we’d end the week on a bang!

So
Would

Bill Clinton!

Any woman would have to be hard up to sleep with Bill these days. He's eaten up with herpes, hepatitis, and God knows whatever other venereal diseases. My money says hell kick the bucket before Hillary goes tits up.

God willing.

InShaAllah fer sure.

A prominent democrat once wished that Justice Thomas would eat fatty foods and die of a heart attack. Hatred and anger and crazy threats are the providence of the democrat party. Don't fall into that trap.

She isn't anywhere near kicking the bucket. Diabetics suffer episodes like that all the time if they take too much insulin.

u mean we could lose 3 more judges if all goes as planned?

Let me consult my Magic 8 Ball...

5q98gsu1QEapAgq7EVaA_magic8ball2.png

Only since she was corrupt and had no respect for the law or The Comstitution you’d be wrong!

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman, with the richness of her experiences, would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

:lmao:

Thankfully, it appears she is going to fine. I am woefully aware of the dreadful side effects of diabetes and controlling it can be a chore at times. I manage mine through diet and exercise, but even that can be tricky at times.

Forum List

Back