Another Sancuary City hero.

The liberals rationalize this stuff by pointing out that people like him are the minority. Other people think handfuls of dead Americans can't just be swept under the rug in the name of globalism.

I think All Californians should have open carry and it should be open season on Illegal Aliens and other criminals since California won't even enforce it's own Death Penalty Laws, and neither will they ever hold Illegal Immigrants accountable for any crimes they commit, nor will they cooperate with Federal Law Enforcement Officials.

Just lock and load.

If an illegal or any other criminal tries to accost you, assault you, rob you, just fill them with daylight.

If someone knocks on your door, go to the door with your firearm loaded and safety off.

You find anyone on your property that does not belong there or in your house, unleash Hell upon them.

If California wants to be lawless, then The Californian Citizen then has to become, Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Last edited:
California used to the State everyone wanted to live in.

Now they couldn't PAY me to live there.

What a shithole.

California used to the State everyone wanted to live in.

Now they couldn't PAY me to live there.

What a shithole.

I agree, although can't beat the weather.

Sure the weathers great but look what you have to put up with to enjoy that weather.

No thanks.

I, for one, am considering packing my bags, just haven't found the right location yet.

Well good luck in that sanctuary state. Hope no illegals decide your worth robbing or murdering. LOL

Forum List

Back