Another Resounding Foreign Policy Success!

How many Americans and Europeans can name the work camps and concentration camps of the top of their heads? I can't. I'm a hard right conservative and even I think this whole palava much ado about nothing. It was a lapse of judgement/slip of the tongue. Seriously, some people really go out of their way to be offended. However, I reckon it's the Jew dominated media in American that's making the biggest fuss over all this. But I couldn't possibly imagine why...

Great. Cons cheering for foreign leaders. What patriots you all are.

Patriot!!! You want patriot????

I have the National Anthem on my iPod!!!!

...and open hatred for your president.

Sorry, JosephK, but PoliticalChic's President would not sell American security technology down the river to the Russians sneakily and secretly. Her President would not jump up and down on his podium to give American Sovereignty to any extraneous Force that could subjugate a free people that Americans protected by the US Constitution are. And Her President and his Attorney General would not wind up on Judicial Watch's 10 Most Corrupt Politicians of All Times list.

Doh! :rolleyes:

Great. Cons cheering for foreign leaders. What patriots you all are.

Not sure if I want to deny the charge, joey....

If the individual that you hired to maintain fiduciary responsibility over your assets and estate, clearly was over his head, made unwise assignments of your funds, had promised you profits and, instead produced a downward trajectory in forward looking projections, and you had the temerity to tell folks about his ability, reveal his incapacity, and hoped to fire him....

...would that constitute "open hatred" for your accountant?

If that is the case...

...then, guilty as charged.

Sorry, JosephK, but PoliticalChic's President would not sell American security technology down the river to the Russians sneakily and secretly. Her President would not jump up and down on his podium to give American Sovereignty to any extraneous Force that could subjugate a free people that Americans protected by the US Constitution are. And Her President and his Attorney General would not wind up on Judicial Watch's 10 Most Corrupt Politicians of All Times list.

Doh! :rolleyes:

So, PC isn't an American citizen? Then why should I care what she says about Obama?

NATO thumbin' their nose at Moscow...
:clap2:
NATO, Defying Russia, Moves Forward With Missile Shield
May 21, 2012 - NATO leaders have agreed to activate a new missile defense shield in three years—openly defying Moscow, which claims the system is aimed at Russian targets.
The transatlantic leaders agreed Sunday to make a sophisticated system operational by 2015 in order to "provide real protection for parts of NATO Europe against ballistic missile attack," Ivo Daalder, U.S. ambassador to NATO, told reporters. Officials expect to make the system initially capable in 2015, before declaring it fully capable three years later. The envisioned system has helped contribute to increasingly icy relations between Washington and Moscow. U.S. officials say the system is designed to intercept Iranian missiles aimed at both European targets and U.S. interests in the region. Moscow believes it could instead take down Russian missiles should they be fired.

Washington has secured agreements from Poland, Romania, and Turkey to place elements of the envisioned shield on their soil. Daalder announced Spain also has agreed to host part of the system. The alliance sent a monetary message directly to Russian leaders, agreeing to devote $1 billion to support the Moscow-opposed shield. "This decision ... now means that NATO has, for the first time," Daalder said, "a territorial missile defense capability." The missile agreement comes after Obama administration officials sounded a defiant tone toward Moscow in the days before the summit. "There is nothing I can imagine that will keep us from deploying the system as planned," Ellen Tauscher, a U.S. special envoy for strategic stability and missile defense, told reporters earlier this month.

Barry Pavel, a former White House and Pentagon official, says NATO officials had little choice but to move forward with plans for the system. "The key question is this: 'Is there really any chance for progress on this issue with the Russians?' " Pavel says. "The Russians know this system is not aimed at them. If it was, we'd have interceptors in northern Europe, not southern Europe. This thing would be in Greenland, Estonia and England." "The Russians know this," Pavel says. "The Russians simply want to use this as a political tool." Russian officials so far have been silent about the agreement.

Source

May 21, 2012 - NATO leaders have agreed to activate a new missile defense shield in three years—openly defying Moscow, which claims the system is aimed at Russian targets.
The transatlantic leaders agreed Sunday to make a sophisticated system operational by 2015 in order to "provide real protection for parts of NATO Europe against ballistic missile attack," Ivo Daalder, U.S. ambassador to NATO, told reporters. Officials expect to make the system initially capable in 2015, before declaring it fully capable three years later. The envisioned system has helped contribute to increasingly icy relations between Washington and Moscow. U.S. officials say the system is designed to intercept Iranian missiles aimed at both European targets and U.S. interests in the region. Moscow believes it could instead take down Russian missiles should they be fired.

Washington has secured agreements from Poland, Romania, and Turkey to place elements of the envisioned shield on their soil. Daalder announced Spain also has agreed to host part of the system. The alliance sent a monetary message directly to Russian leaders, agreeing to devote $1 billion to support the Moscow-opposed shield. "This decision ... now means that NATO has, for the first time," Daalder said, "a territorial missile defense capability." The missile agreement comes after Obama administration officials sounded a defiant tone toward Moscow in the days before the summit. "There is nothing I can imagine that will keep us from deploying the system as planned," Ellen Tauscher, a U.S. special envoy for strategic stability and missile defense, told reporters earlier this month.

Barry Pavel, a former White House and Pentagon official, says NATO officials had little choice but to move forward with plans for the system. "The key question is this: 'Is there really any chance for progress on this issue with the Russians?' " Pavel says. "The Russians know this system is not aimed at them. If it was, we'd have interceptors in northern Europe, not southern Europe. This thing would be in Greenland, Estonia and England." "The Russians know this," Pavel says. "The Russians simply want to use this as a political tool." Russian officials so far have been silent about the agreement.

Source

Who else has been "silent about the agreement"?
You just wait until Flexibility-Obama gives 'em a piece of his mind!!!

Source

General Makarov was speaking at a conference in Moscow on antiballistic missile policy, hosted by the Russian Ministry of Defense. In his speech, one of many spelling out opposition to the plan, he went on to specify the type of Russian short-range missiles that might target locations in Eastern Europe.

“Taking into account a missile-defense system’s destabilizing nature, that is, the creation of an illusion that a disarming strike can be launched with impunity, a decision on pre-emptive use of the attack weapons available will be made when the situation worsens,” General Makarov said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/04/w...emptive-attacks-on-missile-defense-sites.html

"...a decision on pre-emptive use of the attack weapons..."

So what?

I thought you guys hated Putin.

So because Putin is a Douche we should what give Obama a Pass on his Horrible Inept Foreign Policy?

Come on dude, Do you not hold him responsible for anything? Let me know this is yet another Obama Failure that can be blamed on Bush? lol

Forum List

Back