Another Repug yet again comes out the closest and loves illegal immigrants

Babeu's acknowledgment that he is gay came after a story in the Phoenix New Times, an alternative weekly magazine that quoted a former lover as saying Babeu threatened his immigration status if he revealed their relationship.

Babeu denied claims he tried to threaten the man, a former campaign volunteer. He said the accusations were an attempt to hurt his political career. The legal status of the man, identified only as Jose by the New Times and Babeu, was unclear. His lawyer said he was unavailable for comment but might be available in a few days.

Jose provided the New Times with photos of him and Babeu embracing. It also posted a cell phone self-portrait of a smiling Babeu in his underwear and another of what appears to be the shirtless sheriff in a bathroom, posted on a gay dating web site. Babeu didn't deny their authenticity.

Booty bandit.

I like how liberals are great at wanting to be PC and scolding others for not wanting to be PC but when you remove their mask they're just as worse as the rightwingtards they criticise.

So this sheriff is gay.

So what?

That doesn't make him a hypocrite, that just makes him gay.

Either this guys personal life is a big fat lie or his professional one is.
Either way, I don't LIKE voting for LIARS.
I'm nutty that way.

Last edited:
I'm nutty that way.

One's personal life is... well.... personal. Nothing wrong with that. It's not a 'lie'... it's his own fucking business, not yours.

Fucking obsessional lefties who think they have the 'right' to know everything about everyone.

On the bright side, we already have several threads on this (laughable) issue. Another fail by Private Fail&Won'tGo.

I'm nutty that way.

One's personal life is... well.... personal. Nothing wrong with that. It's not a 'lie'... it's his own fucking business, not yours.

Fucking obsessional lefties who think they have the 'right' to know everything about everyone.

On the bright side, we already have several threads on this (laughable) issue. Another fail by Private Fail&Won'tGo.

Not a Santorum supporter, eh?

Republtards paint themselves as the anti-faggot party that bursts of morality so this is their problem, I'm so glad I live overseas now and mostly likely will not vote for anyone to be president because everything but the most important things is what concerns us in America.

I'm nutty that way.

Delusional rightwingtards thought they had the "right to know and see" Obama's birth certificate, but that's ok with you, right?

Republtards paint themselves as the anti-faggot party that bursts of morality so this is their problem, I'm so glad I live overseas now and mostly likely will not vote for anyone to be president because everything but the most important things is what concerns us in America.

did you give up your citizenship?...or did you just run like your buddy Douger.....until things get better

Forum List

Back