Another Republican politician has bolted the GOP

Another Republican politician has bolted the GOP, protesting that the party is too rigid.

California GOP sinking into third-party status - latimes.com

In the last 16 years, the GOP's slice of the electorate has fallen from 37% to 30.2%. The Democrats' share also has declined, but less precipitously — from 47.1% to 43.4%.

:laugh2:

Anything to distract you from the coming landslide!!!!!!

Also, what other Republicans have 'bolted' from the party? For every example I can provide you a Democrat that has done the same. Desperation and clinging to hope.

FOUR MORE MONTHS FOUR MORE MONTHS!!!!

Last edited:
He changed his registration from "Republican" to "no party preference." So he's got no love for the Dems either.

Why is this even a fucking news story?

I left the Democratic party in 2008. So what?

People like you are chasing normal people out of the GOP. :clap2:

In CA., that will mean less rabid conservative-bullshit

Dante..... rabid conservative-bullshit?...where do you see that?.....i live in OC a supposedly Republican stronghold and as far as i can see....i dont see that.....now if you wanna talk Liberal rabid bullshit.....you might have a point.....like the ban on plastic shopping bags....thats Rabid Liberal Bullshit.....

He changed his registration from "Republican" to "no party preference." So he's got no love for the Dems either.

Why is this even a fucking news story?

Dante..... rabid conservative-bullshit?...where do you see that?.....i live in OC a supposedly Republican stronghold and as far as i can see....i dont see that.....now if you wanna talk Liberal rabid bullshit.....you might have a point.....like the ban on plastic shopping bags....thats Rabid Liberal Bullshit.....

Liberal? :rofl: that would be progressive environmental policies you speak of. I have very little concern for attacking the plastic bag ban folks. I think it sucks right now, but as time passes people will wonder what upset dipshits like you so much.

reactionary folks like you usually make for good laughs as time moves on.

keep it up and thanks for the :laugh2:

Liberal? :rofl: that would be progressive environmental policies you speak of. I have very little concern for attacking the plastic bag ban folks. I think it sucks right now, but as time passes people will wonder what upset dipshits like you so much.

you have no problems with grocery bags.....but yet the real bags that are clogging up the land fills are trash bags......so when does that ban begin?....:eusa_eh:.....and if you call me a dipshit again there will be Repercussions and Consequences....:eusa_eh:

you have no problems with grocery bags.....but yet the real bags that are clogging up the land fills are trash bags......so when does that ban begin?....:eusa_eh:.....and if you call me a dipshit again there will be Repercussions and Consequences....:eusa_eh:

:rofl:

I just want to say one word to you. Just one word: Plastics.

The Graduate (1967) - Memorable quotes

Forum List

Back