insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.azdailysun.com/non_sec/nav_includes/story.cfm?storyID=96592

Flag GOP office vandalized

By SETH MULLER
Sun Staff Reporter
10/23/2004

It joined a spate of torn and damaged signs reported by both Republicans and Democrats throughout the Flagstaff area. On Sunday, the campaign for 1st Congressional District Democratic challenger Paul Babbitt reported a dozen signs torn and damaged at its volunteer office on Verde Street.

Local GOP coordinator John Echols said he received at 7 a.m. phone call from an employee at Enterprise Rent-a-Car next door reporting the vandalism. Echols arrived to find the smashed door, but little else in the way of damage. Still, police are considerting the crime as a felony because cost to replace the door is expected to exceed $1,000.

"Thankfully, none of the office had been vandalized," Echols said, but speculated that the vandals most likely intended to cause more damage. "I think they may have been spooked. We are on a major thoroughfare."

For Echols, it's nothing new. In 2002, someone threw a rock through a window at the Republican headquarters, then located at the Bashas' plaza at the north end of Humprheys Street.

"I still have that rock from two years ago," Echols said, pulling it out of the closest in his headquarters office.

Echols also reported that a number of Bush-Cheney supporters have had their signs torn down, and a few "have had swastikas painted on them."

2906.jpg

102204RepubVandalism2gb.jpg

This almost frightening. First the lefties are acting like 1930's era Brownshirts, imagine what happens when they actually get in office? Add to that the Dems tendancy to make people rely on Nanny Government. It may not be high up in the DNC ladder, but for I wouldn't doubt it if some psycho MM-esque lefties feel like gettn' the boxcars warmed up for people with one-way tickets to Alaska.

theim said:
This almost frightening. First the lefties are acting like 1930's era Brownshirts, imagine what happens when they actually get in office? Add to that the Dems tendancy to make people rely on Nanny Government. It may not be high up in the DNC ladder, but for I wouldn't doubt it if some psycho MM-esque lefties feel like gettn' the boxcars warmed up for people with one-way tickets to Alaska.
Yes, and if they keep this up, the Capital Building will be going up in flames, just like the Reichstag did after Hitler came to power.

I'm just sayn'...."vote early, vote often", DNC memo telling people to make up voter fraud if they don't see any, blocking people from voting early, smashing into opponent's campaign offices...

conlcusions may be drawn.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot fighting and using liberal judges to keep people like Ralph Nader off the presidential ballot.

I'm just sayn'...

Forum List

Back