Another Republican election fraud?

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
"It is not prohibited by law. There is no a law prohibiting that activity, (but) we always recommend against it," said Sheril Huff of King County Elections.

Another Republican election fraud? Can't say for sure but-----but the Washington State Republican Party has certainly put themselves in a position to commit election fraud.

The Washington State Republican Party is one over-zealous "unsupervised -ehem- volunteer" away from election fraud.

As election nears, state GOP using unique tactics| KOMO News

SEATTLE -- Polls show the race for governor is still neck and neck with less than a week before the election.

The race is so close that one candidate's team is actually going door to door in some neighborhoods and offering to take voters' ballots off their hands.

With 1,177,000 voters, King County is critical to the governor's race, and it's a county Democrats must win big if Jay Inslee is to come out on top.

Democrats have made 3 million phone calls and rang more than 1 million doorbells for their candidate, but Republicans know the stakes, too.

GOP volunteers are going door to door in east King County, and they're offering a unique service.

It was Wednesday night that two men showed up at Steve McDonald's door to let him know they'd take his ballot to be counted.

"It was Halloween. There's a lot of tricksters around the neighborhood. I was thinking it was a joke, but they had a very serious look on their face," McDonald said.

The men offered to mail his ballot for him. As it turns out, McDonald had already voted, so the men left. Still, he said it was an odd experience.

"After someone leaves, you're kind of like, did I just get bamboozled? I didn't get bamboozled because they didn't take my ballot, but they sure knew a lot of information about me," he said.

McDonald even called the FBI to make sure the practice was legal. The men also showed up at Jaime Oberg's home, where they received a similar reaction.

"They said they were representatives of the Republican party and they offered to turn in my ballot," Oberg said. "I chuckled and thought, these guys are up to no good."

The men weren't lying. They actually were from the Republican party, and they even called King County Elections to let them know what they were doing,.

✄snip>

The party told elections officials they planned on dropping the ballots in a drop box. One hundred GOP volunteers will be out again on Monday and maybe Tuesday, and they say getting the vote out is especially critical this year.

I think this one was nipped in the bud. As soon as they started doing it it hit the local media hard. We don't tolorate any hanky panky in WA state elctions. This isn't Ohio or Florida.

More Republican voter fraud? They won't admit to it. Even when they are getting slapped with felonies, they have THAT "Look".

puss-in-boots1.jpg

Who? Us?

I think this one was nipped in the bud. As soon as they started doing it it hit the local media hard. We don't tolorate any hanky panky in WA state elctions. This isn't Ohio or Florida.
Suuuuuure y'all don't. :rolleyes:

coughcoughcoughhristinegregoirecoughcoughcough

"He [John E. Bridges] is a very thoughtful, very thorough judge," said Clyde Ballard, a prominent East Wenatchee Republican and former state House speaker. "He really makes decisions that are generally thought to be good, legal decisions ... He's right down the line."
When Republicans chose Chelan County for their election challenge, many in the state suspected them of judge-shopping. Chelan County voted 64 percent for Rossi and hasn't elected a Democrat to local government in years.

coughcoughcough --- poofuckingleeze - because the Republicans were the losers, they got to choose where the trial would be held. The Republicans chose the most conservative area in the state of WA. The Judge selected for the trial was a local Chelan County Native, Jesuit trained Juris Doctor.

So here's the question Oddball -- why after a two week trial did the Republican respected Judge Bridges take 4 votes away from Dino Rossi, while simultaneously awarding 4 votes to Christine Gregoire with a warning to the plaintiff (Republican Party) to not challenge his ruling and-----and Rossi capitulated several hours after Judge Bridges' ruling/warning?

But after spending millions of dollars, months on investigations and two weeks in trial, the net result for the Republicans today was that Rossi lost four votes from his total, pushing Gregoire's margin to 133.

But back to the subject -- why was the OP moved to "Conspiracy Theories" from the "Election Forums"? The story I linked to is from a credible source, i.e. the local ABC affiliate and-----and it's happening right now.

Yep, Republicans pissed and moaned-----pissed and moaned because they hadn't been so close to winning the governorship in Washington State in 20 years, so-----so the Republicans tried to steal the election via bogus charges of illegal votes but-----but even after the Republicans wasted millions and millions of their contributors dollars, it turned out that the Republicans were proven-----PROVEN, AT TRIAL in a Republican chosen court that 4 questionable votes may have been cast for the Republican candidate and-----and ALL of Christine Gregoire's votes were investigated and checked out, therefore -- left without any options the Republican candidate heeded Judge Bridges warning and surrendered, and-----and the Republican Secretary of State certified the election then-----then Republicans, as they are wont to do, continued to whine, but took no further legal action --- why, because Republican operatives knew there was no there there.

Yep, there may be a "whiff" of fraud there but-----but if the Republicans would have further pursued their stupid-ass legal challenge, the Judge would have given big fines and even possibly jailed a number of Republican operatives. The Washington State Republicans sent their dogs out but ended up sniffin' their own rear ends.

I don't have facts to back this up, but... ~ Republican candidate for POTUS

But back to the OP, why did the administrator move an ongoing story about dicey ballot collection by Republican volunteers, from the "Election Forums" to "Conspiracy Theories" -pewsh!

Yep, Republicans pissed and moaned-----pissed and moaned because they hadn't been so close to winning the governorship in Washington State in 20 years, so-----so the Republicans tried to steal the election via bogus charges of illegal votes but-----but even after the Republicans wasted millions and millions of their contributors dollars, it turned out that the Republicans were proven-----PROVEN, AT TRIAL in a Republican chosen court that 4 questionable votes may have been cast for the Republican candidate and-----and ALL of Christine Gregoire's votes were investigated and checked out, therefore -- left without any options the Republican candidate heeded Judge Bridges warning and surrendered, and-----and the Republican Secretary of State certified the election then-----then Republicans, as they are wont to do, continued to whine, but took no further legal action --- why, because Republican operatives knew there was no there there.

Yep, there may be a "whiff" of fraud there but-----but if the Republicans would have further pursued their stupid-ass legal challenge, the Judge would have given big fines and even possibly jailed a number of Republican operatives. The Washington State Republicans sent their dogs out but ended up sniffin' their own rear ends.

I don't have facts to back this up, but... ~ Republican candidate for POTUS

But back to the OP, why did the administrator move an ongoing story about dicey ballot collection by Republican volunteers, from the "Election Forums" to "Conspiracy Theories" -pewsh!
Oh, shown, via the SEATTLE PI (hardly a member of the VRWC), to be a bullshit artist and the "yeahbutz" ensue.

Hack. :lol:

"It is not prohibited by law. There is no a law prohibiting that activity, (but) we always recommend against it," said Sheril Huff of King County Elections.

Another Republican election fraud? Can't say for sure but-----but the Washington State Republican Party has certainly put themselves in a position to commit election fraud.

The Washington State Republican Party is one over-zealous "unsupervised -ehem- volunteer" away from election fraud.

SEATTLE -- Polls show the race for governor is still neck and neck with less than a week before the election.

The race is so close that one candidate's team is actually going door to door in some neighborhoods and offering to take voters' ballots off their hands.

With 1,177,000 voters, King County is critical to the governor's race, and it's a county Democrats must win big if Jay Inslee is to come out on top.

Democrats have made 3 million phone calls and rang more than 1 million doorbells for their candidate, but Republicans know the stakes, too.

GOP volunteers are going door to door in east King County, and they're offering a unique service.

It was Wednesday night that two men showed up at Steve McDonald's door to let him know they'd take his ballot to be counted.

"It was Halloween. There's a lot of tricksters around the neighborhood. I was thinking it was a joke, but they had a very serious look on their face," McDonald said.

The men offered to mail his ballot for him. As it turns out, McDonald had already voted, so the men left. Still, he said it was an odd experience.

"After someone leaves, you're kind of like, did I just get bamboozled? I didn't get bamboozled because they didn't take my ballot, but they sure knew a lot of information about me," he said.

McDonald even called the FBI to make sure the practice was legal. The men also showed up at Jaime Oberg's home, where they received a similar reaction.

"They said they were representatives of the Republican party and they offered to turn in my ballot," Oberg said. "I chuckled and thought, these guys are up to no good."

The men weren't lying. They actually were from the Republican party, and they even called King County Elections to let them know what they were doing,.

✄snip>

The party told elections officials they planned on dropping the ballots in a drop box. One hundred GOP volunteers will be out again on Monday and maybe Tuesday, and they say getting the vote out is especially critical this year.

funny we never see YOU post about Democrat election fraud..

why is that?

✄snip>

these threads below should all be merged with this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/258459-gop-stealing-votes-in-the-primary.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/255975-gop-about-to-steal-ohio-again.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back