Another REP's scathing takedown of her party!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Oh well, she's a woman. Who gives a shit right? Worked for GWB. Another reason to write her off--not a real REP. Her or George, right?

Christine Todd Whitman issues scathing rebuke of her party — demands GOP act on Trump
shutterstock_728462149.jpg

Former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman (Photo: Shutterstock)

“Trump’s turn toward Russia is indefensible,” she wrote. “I am a lifelong Republican. I have campaigned and won as a member of the party, and I have served more than one Republican president. My Republican colleagues — once rightfully critical of President Obama’s engagement strategy with Russian leader Vladimir Putin — have to end their willful ignorance of the damage Trump is doing both domestically and internationally.

Republican Christine Todd Whitman issues scathing rebuke of her party -- demands GOP act on Trump

Oh well, she's a woman. Who gives a shit right? Worked for GWB. Another reason to write her off--not a real REP. Her or George, right?

Christine Todd Whitman issues scathing rebuke of her party — demands GOP act on Trump

“Trump’s turn toward Russia is indefensible,” she wrote. “I am a lifelong Republican. I have campaigned and won as a member of the party, and I have served more than one Republican president. My Republican colleagues — once rightfully critical of President Obama’s engagement strategy with Russian leader Vladimir Putin — have to end their willful ignorance of the damage Trump is doing both domestically and internationally.

Republican Christine Todd Whitman issues scathing rebuke of her party -- demands GOP act on Trump

She's such an idiot clueless about what is really going on that she ought to have been born a democrat.

Both parties are heavily invested in the status quo ... which is why nothing ever changes in this country.

The winner of the Presidential Election in most cases has less impact on the country than the winner of the Superbowl.

She's such an idiot clueless about what is really going on that she ought to have been born a democrat.

Love that 5 channel amp ... wish I could afford one.

Last edited:

Name me three people who care who aren't Democrats, or in with them.

I put the country above all else. The choice in the 2016 election was clear.

So a New Jersey politician doesn't like Trump. That's as expected as knowing centerleftFL (as big a misnomer as there is) is an idiot.
laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

Liberal Republican has-been. Who cares?

. Who cares what a lesbian thinks about the most successful president in 300 years.

You have plenty of problems in your own house right now

Centrist Dems begin arguing against far-left agenda as 2020 play

. Who cares what a lesbian thinks about the most successful president in 300 years.

I can't find where it says she is gay.

If that was just a slur, I think you should reconsider.

I don't agree with her, but it is the left that pullls that kind of shit.

And yet she IS a Republican, ran as a Republican, chosen for a cabinet position as a REPUBLICAN. Tell her to LEAVE YOUR PARTY!

Forum List

Back