another remake?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Seems they are planning a remake of Splash, which originally starred Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah.

The remake stars Tatum Channing and Jillian Bell.

But there is a slight twist.

Channing will be portraying a merman.

Thoughts?

Seems they are planning a remake of Splash, which originally starred Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah.

Thoughts?

Thoughts... Hollywood need to just stop with the damn remakes already!!!

The idea of remaking Splash is as stupid as remaking Starman or when they actually remade Red Dawn!

Thoughts?

Oh good grief.
That movie wasn't that good to begin with.
I think it's called lack of creativity and laziness.

Thoughts?

Must they ruin everything?

Actually the original splash wasnt that great but bitching is fun.

so if I have to start writing scripts so be it......

I have to do everything else around this joint, pitiful!!!!

Thoughts?

Oh good grief.
That movie wasn't that good to begin with.
I think it's called lack of creativity and laziness.
Maybe they are interested in a story about a Transsexual mermaid who swings both ways.

My story would be about a world where the Presidency is decided by a fight to the death.
Or maybe like Survivor.... dunno.... have to give it more thought

Maybe a story about an orphan from another planet, with abilities far more the normal man?

what's next? A remake of the man with one red shoe?

A remake of Splash with a male lead, dumb as it gets. Half the reason to watch the first one was Daryl Hannah in her prime half dressed. I can understand producers are looking for ideas but come on, Splash? I'm waiting for the remake of Heaven's Gate! Or Dune! Not!

Or the remake of all remakes, Howard The Duck! Only the duck is played by a goose this time. Derrrrrp.

A remake of Splash with a male lead, dumb as it gets. Half the reason to watch the first one was Daryl Hannah in her prime half dressed. I can understand producers are looking for ideas but come on, Splash? I'm waiting for the remake of Heaven's Gate! Or Dune! Not!

Or the remake of all remakes, Howard The Duck! Only the duck is played by a goose this time. Derrrrrp.

Howard the Duck wasn't all bad.

I still have fond memories of Lea Thompson crawling across the bed

th

Forum List

Back