Another "Reload" moment from our Theocratic Conservative Friends. A judge no less..

The judge is correctly recognizing that obama intends to hand the US over to the jurisdiction of the UN. It's not like obama has made a secret of his intentions. He considers himself a citizen of the world and so do many liberals.
He took a seat at the UN Security Council, an Impeachable Offense. He said the US Military worked for the UN, an Impeachable Offense.

The US has been a PERMANENT member of the UN Security Council since 1946. While Obama may be the first US President to take the time to chair our position, I'd be astounded to see valid documents stating that it is an "impeachable offense." He's NOT stupid. He's kept office for nigh on these last 4 years in spite of birther nonsense, and he's cleared to run for re-election. If you idiots had an eighteenth of what you claim to have, he'd be in GITMO instead.

If the US sends troops on a UN peacekeeping mission, they ARE, in fact, working at the behest of the UN.

The judge is correctly recognizing that obama intends to hand the US over to the jurisdiction of the UN. It's not like obama has made a secret of his intentions. He considers himself a citizen of the world and so do many liberals.
He took a seat at the UN Security Council, an Impeachable Offense. He said the US Military worked for the UN, an Impeachable Offense.

The US has been a PERMANENT member of the UN Security Council since 1946. While Obama may be the first US President to take the time to chair our position, I'd be astounded to see valid documents stating that it is an "impeachable offense." He's NOT stupid. He's kept office for nigh on these last 4 years in spite of birther nonsense, and he's cleared to run for re-election. If you idiots had an eighteenth of what you claim to have, he'd be in GITMO instead.

If the US sends troops on a UN peacekeeping mission, they ARE, in fact, working at the behest of the UN.

Korea, if I recall.

They seem to forget it was the US that formed the UN in the first place. Since then, it's been an integral part of exporting US power and policy on the cheap.

Forum List

Back