another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be funny to have a fake catz over there.

You haven't been banned. You could just go over there and be yourself. I don't remember you having your insults limited in any way.

Here is the Sunni Man trifecta that is guaranted to drive them crazy at PF

#1) Homos are sick perverts and should be locked up.

#2) The Jews are the bane of the earth and Israel should be destroyed

#3) The so called Holocaust is a fraud. (be sure to use the word holohoax)

Last edited:
Or you could post like this and drive them crazy:

Moderators ought to explain why they lock and delete threads. Their actions should be consistent with TOS.

You haven't been banned. You could just go over there and be yourself. I don't remember you having your insults limited in any way.

It stopped being fun for me. I ended up spending more time hating the way the board had changed as a result of the new moderating team, and their condescending little ways, and finally, I thought, "Fuck this noise."

I suppose I could have done a big, "goodbye, cruel world" thread, but why? It's just a board.

The way it is changing may suit the current users there very well, and if so, well and good. This one fits with how I think things should be done, and thus, i'm happier here. The first time I read the TOS here, I thought..."Seriously...about time...someone gets it."

I like this board. PF had stopped being fun for me too. I like it that there is freedom of expression.
There is a writing section, and I was able to start a poetry thread. That would never have happened at PF.

I like this board. PF had stopped being fun for me too. I like it that there is freedom of expression.
There is a writing section, and I was able to start a poetry thread. That would never have happened at PF.

I have come to believe that censorship, in all it's guises, even if it is to protect people, inherently stifles creativity. The best conversations are those that are free-flowing, spontaneous, and without artificial constraints. Bad ideas are freely attacked and ridiculed, good ideas become self evident, creativity is abundant.

Well shit. I just posted under my old screen name and it was immediately deleted. All I said was they should keep their assholes over there. :confused:

you have a poetry thread here? wow, may I have the link?

Hear, hear. Some people need to hear it, as well.

Indeed...shall we dance, my feline foe? :razz:

fuck-off.jpg

I have come to believe that censorship, in all it's guises, even if it is to protect people, inherently stifles creativity. The best conversations are those that are free-flowing, spontaneous, and without artificial constraints. Bad ideas are freely attacked and ridiculed, good ideas become self evident, creativity is abundant.

People need to be able to blow off steam. I don't use the cuss option much, but it doesn't bother me at all that others do. It's healthy and more honest.

Well, they now have an official 'flouncing off to USMB' thread. Here was my contribution:
::: Dino seen flouncing off :::
dinofrolicking.gif

Handle___Frolicking Dinosaurs_
Sock Puppet(s)____Not since I was 2 yo_

I'm flouncing because (check all that apply):
____the lefties are mean to me.
____the righties are mean to me.
__X_the mods aren't tough enough on _Frolicking Dinosaurs .
____the Mods are Nazis.
____ABNS killed my goldfish.

I'll be back:
____when hell freezes over.
____when I get banned from USMB.
____when I'm sure everyone here has forgotten I told them to go feck themselves.
X In 10 to 15 minutes

On returning my handle will be:
____the same as my current handle.
____the same as my current handle with a '2' at the end.
____completely different until a Mod outs me.
X Flouncing Dinosaurs

People need to be able to blow off steam. I don't use the cuss option much, but it doesn't bother me at all that others do. It's healthy and more honest.

I've always said on that board that if they let people come to blows and work it out, on their own, more issues would be resolved, and more swiftly.

I haven't left PF - I'm both places. Each has its place for me. The mods leave me mostly alone and the other members generally bitchslap anyone who seriously attacks me. I do see the moderation problems over there, but prefer to focus on what works instead of what's broken.

I haven't left PF - I'm both places. Each has its place for me. The mods leave me mostly alone and the other members generally bitchslap anyone who seriously attacks me. I do see the moderation problems over there, but prefer to focus on what works instead of what's broken.

It doesn't work for me there. Timing is everything. It's more relaxed here. Things resolve naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back