Another refugee from MSNBC...

Quick question...

I uploaded an avatar, but it does not appear to be showing up.

Any trick to it that I should know about?

Col. Jessup.

*snicker*

You do realize Jessup got ripped apart by a "Harvard mouth in a faggoty white uniform" right?

Welcome to USMB!

Thanks for the welcome, MM!

And don't worry...when I get out of the brig, I'm planning to go postal on him and that prissy little Lt. Weinberg! :mad:

Did you order the code red?

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!

<ooops...did I say that out loud? :razz:>

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Quite an interesting group here. Over at MSNBC, I was one of a few conservatives. From what little I have read so far, this playing field seems a little more level.

We need all the conservatives we can get. You would not believe some of the stuff I see these liberals post, or you probably would, just remember, no facts, no logic, no common sense and George Bush is evil, so are those evil corporations and small business's that employ everyone. You will know them right off by their posts. Welcome

We need all the conservatives we can get. You would not believe some of the stuff I see these liberals post, or you probably would, just remember, no facts, no logic, no common sense and George Bush is evil, so are those evil corporations and small business's that employ everyone.

Sounds like I'll feel right at home!

Thank you kindly, Maple!

Thanks Centrism's Voice.

And in the movie, the character's name was Jessup (although I have seen it spelled both ways). Not sure about the spelling in the play.

Last edited:
Since this is a new forum for me, I think I will change my username.

Time to put MSNBC behind me...

My new name is Kool-Aid Man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back