Another Reason Why Trump Can't be President

Remember when Obama was convinced that the cause of our conflict with Russia was Bush, and sent Hillary over there with that REset button?

And now, they seem to have issues of their own with Putin.

If they had a shred of decency, they would apologize to GWBush.

Somebody should have screened Obungles...we wouldn't be in the mess we are in if they had. Freaking Obamacare anyone? What a fucking disaster

And here is a number of reasons why Trump should be a president. Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

And here is a number of reasons why Trump should be a president. Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

Not one word of that mess is true.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs that they just cannot think for themselves.

You're a funny uneducated one duddly Luddite.....

Fuggin' priceless, his own campaign has to step in and take control of his campaign.

Ah, the irony.

YOu deny that his post is true.

And then back up your claim with NOTHING, but an irrelevant claim that does not address ANYTHING he said.

That is the best reason yet for Trump to be POTUS!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Having someone that unstable is a good reason for that person to be president?
Got any other death wishes?
Um.....Twitter is fascist.....so.....

Dummy.

Drumpf is the fascist. Educate yourself.
Sadly duddly Luddite, we all know where you stand.....

image.jpeg

Fuggin' priceless, his own campaign has to step in and take control of his campaign.

If he's elected, I think they should let him have his twitting tantrums back and let Putin/Assange run the country.

Oh wait. He already said Mike Sharia Law Pence would be the actual president while he's out "making America great again".

Last edited:

Nah, he just thinks no one else remembers what he says and does like his followers.

If he's elected, I think they should let him have his twitting tantrums back and let Putin/Assange run the country.

Oh wait. He already said Sharia Law Pence would be the actual president while he's out "making America great again".

The recent WTO Airbus ruling has proven that Trump was right on the issue of Trade.

Our oldest and closest allies are fucking US on trade to benefit themselves at our expense because they cannot compete against US manufacturers.

We need to STOP being the world's bitch on trade and have a President who will not bend over to make it easier for them to fuck US.

New Topics

Forum List

Back