Another Reason why the Republican Party needs to dump trump!

Why should we?

Do you believe Putin's Russia has not begun land grabs in Eastern Europe? The R Party has devolved in a little over three years from the party of Reagan (Take down this wall) to Trumpism, led by a far right authoritarian bully who alienates our allies and seems to defend Putin.

Gee, Catcher...Trump is holding the rest of NATO's feet to the fire to increase their defense spending! Would you like to take a crack at explaining why you think a Putin "puppet" would do that? Duh?

He would not. Rye is more of a drive by shooter type of debater. Not so much on actually addressing, or even acknowledging valid counter points.

Valid talking points?

We've been in Europe since the 1945, When the Iron curtain and the Berlin Airlift were necessary to keep Russia in check. Perestroika seemed to be a major breakthrough, but with the rise of Putin reformation in Russia has returned to the antithesis of glasnost.

trump is a disaster. He is inept, incompetent and has fucked up a foreign policy in place for the last 75 years. Yes, it's costly, but the greater cost is to have a president who is easily fooled and laughed at by world leaders - both our allies in NATO, and our foes in Russia, China, N. Korea and Iran.

Post some "Valid" reasons why I should consider trump anything more than a useful idiot for the special interests: Corporate America and the Foreign Countries noted above.

The one Oldstyle made. Trump is getting improvement out of our "allies" in meeting their share of the defense.

That valid point was made. YOu had a chance to address it. Instead you choose to keep spewing propaganda talking points. You said a lot of shit about Trump. But you avoided the actual POINT.

Do you have poor reading comprehension? Or did you avoid the point and just spew meaningless spin, on purpose?

I put you on ignore before and I'm going to again. I'm sick, tired and fed up with personal attacks by jerks like you.

When you fill your post with partisan filler, like Trump is this, or Trump is that, it is insulting to us Trump supporters,

AND you did NOT address the point. A valid and completely reasonable point. A WIN, that Trump got, for America.

Why should we?

Do you believe Putin's Russia has not begun land grabs in Eastern Europe? The R Party has devolved in a little over three years from the party of Reagan (Take down this wall) to Trumpism, led by a far right authoritarian bully who alienates our allies and seems to defend Putin.

Gee, Catcher...Trump is holding the rest of NATO's feet to the fire to increase their defense spending! Would you like to take a crack at explaining why you think a Putin "puppet" would do that? Duh?

He would not. Rye is more of a drive by shooter type of debater. Not so much on actually addressing, or even acknowledging valid counter points.

Valid talking points?

We've been in Europe since the 1945, When the Iron curtain and the Berlin Airlift were necessary to keep Russia in check. Perestroika seemed to be a major breakthrough, but with the rise of Putin reformation in Russia has returned to the antithesis of glasnost.

trump is a disaster. He is inept, incompetent and has fucked up a foreign policy in place for the last 75 years. Yes, it's costly, but the greater cost is to have a president who is easily fooled and laughed at by world leaders - both our allies in NATO, and our foes in Russia, China, N. Korea and Iran.

Post some "Valid" reasons why I should consider trump anything more than a useful idiot for the special interests: Corporate America and the Foreign Countries noted above.

The one Oldstyle made. Trump is getting improvement out of our "allies" in meeting their share of the defense.

That valid point was made. YOu had a chance to address it. Instead you choose to keep spewing propaganda talking points. You said a lot of shit about Trump. But you avoided the actual POINT.

Do you have poor reading comprehension? Or did you avoid the point and just spew meaningless spin, on purpose?

I put you on ignore before and I'm going to again. I'm sick, tired and fed up with personal attacks by jerks like you.
Before you put everyone who doesn't agree with you on "ignore"...did you want to explain why it is that someone you on the left have been labeling a Putin "stooge" from before he was even elected...is holding our NATO allies feet to the fire to force them to spend more money on NATO? Why would Putin want THAT?

So which is it, Catcher...is Trump a Putin stooge...if so then explain why he's doing what he's doing with NATO!

Or you can put me ignore. Let's see what you're made of...

cbj2fr3fwe241.jpg

Valid talking points?

Before you put everyone who doesn't agree with you on "ignore"...did you want to explain why it is that someone you on the left have been labeling a Putin "stooge" from before he was even elected...is holding our NATO allies feet to the fire to force them to spend more money on NATO? Why would Putin want THAT?

So which is it, Catcher...is Trump a Putin stooge...if so then explain why he's doing what he's doing with NATO!

Or you can put me ignore. Let's see what you're made of...

I never had a thought that trump was gong to cozy up to Putin before he did.

[What exactly do you mean that I am someone on the left? What do you think I believe to make that statement?]

Trump has not one diplomatic bone in his body, holding allies feet to the fire in public is an insult and no way to negotiate. Your claim that NATO allies would put more money into the coffers does not equate to more money in total, there is no doubt in my mind trump would then reduce the amount we contribute.

I'm convinced trump knows that Russia was instrumental in his victory, and along with Moscow Mitch nothing has been done by them to protect democracy in America. Reading the posts by trump supporters adds to my conviction, that the new form of conservative believes democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on the lunch menu; and that The Congress is not an equal branch of Government when the Democrats are in the majority.

Furthermore, I do not tolerate the hypocrisy and the ignorance which prevails in trump supporters. Using the term left as a pejorative, calling liberals communists and having no concept that Trump and his followers are today not Republicans but Federalists, and yet claim to be for small government.

Now, go back and read the post which caused me to put Correll on ignore. Every response is an ad hominem, the safe harbor for a fool.

And one more thing, watching the impeachment hearings disgusts me even more by those defending trump and attacking every witness, but NEVER providing an iota of exculpatory evidence.

Last edited:
As if they need another reason:

Trump launches NATO summit with attack on 'nasty' France

Where have the real Republicans gone? Are there any left in The Congress? Will no real Republican Stand up for truth, justice and our Country?

Bullshit! If anything Trump has saved the Republican party just as he has saved this nation by pulling it back from the brink. He has however hastened the end of the now doomed democratic party by allowing them to destroy themselves.

Do you honestly believe this ^^^?
Of course I do and if you don't, you're either not paying attention or you have your head shoved up your ass cutting off all sight and sound sensory inputs.

Forum List

Back