Another Reason Why Chick-Fil-A is so Awesome

My favorite thing there was the spicy biscuit and they took it away. So now I don’t go because the drive thru line wraps around the building 1 or 2 times for just basic chicken.

Don't know if this is a big secret but places that have drive-thrus --- generally also have walk-thrus.

Drive-thrus are for lemmings. I walk in, and there's never a wait. And when I come out there's gas in my car I didn't use sitting in a "line". Not necessary.
and the same people are still sitting there....

ZACKly.

Nice new QMS avi Harry. You gonna rotate LP covers, or is this a special?
i change it every Friday....so stay tuned....

Very cool. If you're taking requests when you run out, lemme know....
i got hundreds to choose from....maybe one day if your good ill let you choose one...

I don’t get the craze. Their food’s pretty good, but Popeyes has much better chicken and tenders, Wendy’s has a better chicken sandwich, and their fries are basic. The service is the best, but it’s fast food so I don’t really care.

I’ve had it once. I didn’t think it was anything special either
My favorite thing there was the spicy biscuit and they took it away. So now I don’t go because the drive thru line wraps around the building 1 or 2 times for just basic chicken.

Don't know if this is a big secret but places that have drive-thrus --- generally also have walk-thrus.

Drive-thrus are for lemmings. I walk in, and there's never a wait. And when I come out there's gas in my car I didn't use sitting in a "line". Not necessary.
I never go to the drive thru. I like seeing what they are putting together. And anyway ..places like Panda ( for instance) will pawn off the old food on the drive through people. And places like Wendy's have employees that steal your debit card info.

I do not support their stance on gays and lesbians, but otherwise, this is probably the best fast food company in America.

Here is another reason.

(CNN) Gracelyn Mae Violet Griffin already had a "Little Nugget" onesie picked out for her before she arrived in the world.

So it was only fitting that mom Falon gave birth to her in the restroom of a San Antonio Chick-fil-A.

"Her birth certificate reads 'Born in Chick-Fil-A' and (t)he hospital had me sign the birth certificate as the attending physician," proud dad Robert wrote in a Facebook post.

In celebration of her birth on Tuesday, the newborn will get free food for life at her parents' favorite fast-food joint and a guaranteed job when she turns 14, CNN affiliate KSAT reported.

Baby girl born in Texas Chick-fil-A gets free food for life and a future job - CNN

How cool is that?
A whole new take on 'anchor babies'.

Giving birth in a Chick Fil A bathroom is awesome? Sounds gross to me. Has anyone been in one of those bathrooms lately? Ewwwwww Poor baby. Nutso parents.
I have never seen a dirty chick-fil-a bathroom

But we can expect a lot of pregos at Chicfila now, lol.

Forum List

Back