Another reason why Chicago has a gun crime problem...little control of gun criminals....

Hey...dumb shit...did you look at the actual list....the top cities for murder are all run by democrats....you really are a dumb ass....

You win!

Homicide Rates Are Spiking in Major Cities Run by Both Democrats And Republicans

trophy.jpg

Yeah....no. The list you provided...the top 15 cities so far...all run by democrats for decades....

Atlanta, Georgia.....democrat control since 1879...

Cincinatti, Ohio...democtrats since 1984...

I get it - You know like The Trace - They are not confirming your hopelessly failed storyline.

Hello Moonglow. Here's a brief audio explaining my post...

Peace.

DrRobertKRossCHILDHO.jpg

Spam....from the same source in other threads, spam........
Tupac has been dead a generation and you are still pushing this bullshit...Spam....

tupacharris.png

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking - THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim - in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

I am curious to learn why pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris' research, as well as other medical doctor's research into a potentially life scarring disease known to medical science as "Childhood Trauma," is NOT the hottest topic being discussed 24/7 by my peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional health and well being of ALL our Nation's people!

According to Dr. Harris and her medical doctor colleagues, "Childhood Trauma" (ACEs) is a PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS requiring a *National Movement* to educate and help Child Primary Caregivers, as well as potential child caregivers recognize a medical health established FACT...

...that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

Seriously, if you've ever asked why at least THIRTEEN (13) American urban story-TRUTH-tellers who President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's invited to visit their children's and Nation's home...

...compose violence riddled American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "TH0TS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (TH0T = "That H0e Over There")...

...perhaps you should seriously consider reading and evaluating Dr. Nadine Burke Harris's research into "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) and learn why far too many mostly #FATHERLESS American children of all ethnic backgrounds and flavors are maturing into apparent depressed, angry, frustrated teen and adult citizens lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful as well as less fortunate neighbors!

In my opinion, when a teen girl or woman chooses to create life, she has a maternal duty and responsibility to her child, as well as moral and ethical obligation to her neighbors, community and Nation...

...to recognize and embrace a medical health established FACT that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

Frankly, I believe there is no need for Americans to create more laws protecting us from guns.

What we need to do is accept the fact a growing population of single or married parents are failing our Nation's youngster and teens, and that better training police, hospital workers, teachers ect. is required to help public workers and officials recognize signs of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment.

Equally as important, we need to ENCOURAGE police, hospital workers, teachers ect. to "Report Suspected Child Abuse" to the appropriate authority.

Frankly, I'd like to learn how often police or teachers actually report to the appropriate agencies, Suspected Cases Of Child Abuse?

Peace.

Forum List

Back